Haters gonna hate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Funny this thread is put up I was just saying to my missus this morning how the ppl after watching the game vs souths from the pub and throughout this week if they don't follow the dogs they are going for Melbourne..... One of my friends on Facebook said there isn't even a point in watching the game cos its cheaters vs ******s... Geez I saw red

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pack the stadium with blue and white and shake the stands with your cheers for the team. Victory is so much sweeter when you can see the envy of those around you. I couldn't give a crap if i'm hated for supporting a club that has a habit of success. Let the haters hate. I'll happily take hate with success over the pity that accompanies losing.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It all comes down to the ethnicity of our fans
Funny thing is... these ignorant farks ignore that their own fan base has ethnic fans as well...
especially the Dragons/ Eels and Tigers .....

I know that some Eels fans are still butt hurt over being knocked out in 1998 =P

Had we lost on the weekend.. I would have been cheering the Bunnies .... the
only drought I love to continue forever is the Sharks never winning a comp =)

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
The way i feel about this weekend..10 gay guys could ass-fark me and I'd still call it chocolate..nothing and nobody is going to wipe the smile from my face.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way i feel about this weekend..10 gay guys could ass-fark me and I'd still call it chocolate..nothing and nobody is going to wipe the smile from my face.
Post of the year.

*Waits for djaraboy*

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let these c*nts talk, it will make our win (if we win) even sweeter

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jealousy is a curse.

You can be pretty sure 90% or more of those comments are probably from Manly fans. They tend to be the most vocal/sore losers of the lot. I'm astounded how one teams supporters can carry so much hatred towards another side (I get it, you lost your coach, build a friggin bridge). On one part it's hilarious seeing them carry on like children chucking a tantrum in a supermarket (much like Tooves), on the other part it's just plain pathetic. From the first game this season they've carried an air of arrogance that it's their RIGHT to be in the finals, and anything less is an injustice. That explains a lot.

Support the GAME not the team or the players. Bulldogs not making the grand final in previous years hasn't stopped me sitting down and watching a full day of footy. I support the Bulldogs, but I also support the game and enjoy watching it regardless of who is there at end of year.

It's unfortunate that some people have to "chuck a Toovey" and get all precious and pissed off because the side they support aren't in the finals.

That said everyone I've talked to (be them a Dogs supporter or not) are going for the Dogs and would like to see them beat Melb. One customer summed it up brilliantly "You guys have made a massive improvement from last year, and rightfully should be at the Grand Final, and if you win it'll be fitting given the transformation of your side over the past year. Des hasn't just changed how your side plays, he's changed how the game will be played in the future. Will be interesting to see how other teams respond". That was from a Souths fan a few days ago, whom I admit I gave Souths a wrap the other week for their change in form from previous seasons.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sugercoat it all you want but its not because of Coffs Harbour or 2002 that most people dislike us.
Spot on mate.

Nothing illegal happened at Coffs..... it was "a good old fashioned orgy"! (u guys should watch "a good old fashioned orgy" - pretty funny movie)

Got a few doggies suporters at work - we been talking grand final all week :grinning:

Got a parra suporter who said he hates both teams equally (he is burning) and will not watch the NRL final.. is cheering the swans... so i said to him i hope the swans get smashed!

G

Gibbo1977

Let's hope that the small minority of supporters don't cause any trouble on Sunday and we can all stand proud regardless of the result

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
It all comes down to the ethnicity of our fans
But we've got such a diverse ethnicity...

Lebanese, Aussies, Kiwis, Greeks, Italians, Serbians, Croatians, Macedonians, hell.. even Russians FFS!

To hate us because of one of those ethnicities (let's face it, Bulldogs haters think ALL of our supporters are of Middle Eastern descent - who apparently advocate hatred upon Western Civilisation) - is absolutely absurd, ignorant, and narrow-minded.

They're just too gutless to say "We hate Bulldogs fans cos they're all Lebs who act in an un-Australian way."
That's blatant racism, prejudice, and just downright stupid...

The media don't do a whole lot by way of educating the fickle masses.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Think you will find that because their team failed , its pure sour grapes .

In 2009 when Parra knocked us out the week before , I got behind them and they are our mortal enemy !

I tell ya , some of these comments make me angry . After the absolute flogging we have copped all year - in the penalties - then the negative media relating to illegal obstructions etc ; to get where and how we have is a miracle not to mention with a halfback that was barely a first grader 9mths ago ! Ahhhh stuff them brothers , on Sunday .... we ride .

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The prejudiced idiots are hating this week, there has never been any Bulldog rapes or riots except a few who vandalized the train station ten years ago.
This week should be a good week for everyone from all clubs, it's still grand final week with a Sydney team and the negative imbeciles should just butt out.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
But we've got such a diverse ethnicity...

Lebanese, Aussies, Kiwis, Greeks, Italians, Serbians, Croatians, Macedonians, hell.. even Russians FFS!

To hate us because of one of those ethnicities (let's face it, Bulldogs haters think ALL of our supporters are of Middle Eastern descent - who apparently advocate hatred upon Western Civilisation) - is absolutely absurd, ignorant, and narrow-minded.

They're just too gutless to say "We hate Bulldogs fans cos they're all Lebs who act in an un-Australian way."
That's blatant racism, prejudice, and just downright stupid...

The media don't do a whole lot by way of educating the fickle masses.
Sorry mate, you forgot Asians :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD! How could I have forgotten Asians!!! I deserve to be shot :p

Throw Asians in there! It's time this anti-Bulldogs bullsh!t ended.
You are right 100% but its the media that fuels this bullsh!t, the same type of people that run the media are the same type of people that has an agenda against the Middle East and its people

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD! How could I have forgotten Asians!!! I deserve to be shot :p

Throw Asians in there! It's time this anti-Bulldogs bullsh!t ended.
Us poor little asians... the forgotten race :(

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
and you can add Coconuts =P
...will be at the GF with the coconut missus and the half a kasi kids =P
And people wonder why we are "THE FAMILY CLUB"...man I was wearing my jersey on the boat coming over here. ;)

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Us poor little asians... the forgotten race :(
Thank God for asians else we wouldnt have Katsuni, Asa Akira, London Keys and a few more :P

also, YUM CHA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.