Search results

1. xeno

Imposter Xeno

What has this Xeno been doing over the last few days? I've only just looked at my account properly for the first time in a while and i see i have been arguing with many people. Can people let me know what is going on or what i have said. Cheers Real Xeno
  2. xeno

Big Bad Bustling Barry Ward....

...is a legend! I met the guy at the leagues club and the guy was awesome. He was talking to someone else and he full took time out to chat to me but the guy wouldn't stop and was thanking me for coming up to him! I felt the man love! When people want to talk about kind people, he kills Hazem in...
  3. xeno

What should i do?

I just busted my boss trying to duplicate my personal documents from MY laptop on the server. I feel my privacy has been breached and i assume he is searching for some dirt on me. Should i leave or what course of action should i take?
  4. xeno

This is the real Jesus!!

This is the man the bible should have been based on. I love him!!!
  5. xeno

One commentator we should bring to Australia for rugby league

I really reckon this guy will save rugby leage with his commentary. I was in stitches. Go to the end of this video and see this commentator go off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRniqQokcxU&feature=related
  6. xeno

Koup's brother was in another fight!

LOL this guy must have anger issues, i was told he gave it to some ignorant f*ckers on Saturday. Keep it up big man, clean the streets of Canberra :p West Belconnen pride baby!
  7. xeno

What has happened to Harrison?

Where has this sexy red nut gone? I assume he is playing premiere league but can anyone confirm this? Last time i saw him was when he got knocked out at Win so any info will be appreciated
  8. xeno

Xeno is leaving the kennel

The opening of my new restaurant has put untold pressure on me and i can no longer offer my time to the kennel. I have had fun on here and all of you are pretty fun people however it's time for me to move on. I will miss you all in particular GB. He was the sexiest of them all. Anyways i...
  9. xeno

I have released a new CD!!!! Better late then never!!!

Xenos released this fabulous CD of Gypsy music from Macedonia, Turkey and Greek Macedonia in 1993, when they were based in Europe. One of Australia's best known and strongest world music acts, Xenos's music is a great example of traditions surviving across continents...
  10. xeno

I have opened a new restaurant!!

I want everyone to come!! It's at 7 Burlington Street, Crows Nest, NSW, 2065 and i make wonderful food. Give me a call on (02) 9439 1748 http://xenosrestaurant.com.au/
  11. xeno

HTC Touch Pro

I just have to say this phone sh*ts all over the Apple Iphone, i just got mine yesterday and I'm still jizzing in my pants. Anyways i want to know what you guys think of this phone or what phones you prefer and why. Peace PS here is a link to my phone...
  12. xeno

Russell Peters

This guy is a crack up! He is gun and i recommend you all watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtrAMK7_Qk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj-1kp777NM&feature=related
  13. xeno

Who here supports the ACT Brumbies?

Come on people, fess up to supporting our most successful state. If you don't tell us what Super 14 team you do support.
  14. xeno

Playing Roulette

Who here plays it and do you guys have any theories on what the best way to play is or the easiest way to win?
  15. xeno

attn Matto

For such a true Dogs supporter why didn't you attend the match. I travelled all the way from Canberra to watch them, I expect a true fan like you to come to the game to watch them The End
  16. xeno

Michael Richards Court Speech

Michael Richards Court Speech Makes one stop and think after reading this : Michael Richards is better known as Kramer from tv's Seinfeld series. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points. He said ...
  17. xeno

Merkin being owned by DJ1

7:01PM Quote: Originally Posted by Merk First of all police were contacted 7:15PM Quote: Originally Posted by DJ1k Excellent. Which station and when was the complaint filed? I'll contact them myself to assist with providing the IP addresses of the offending posters. DJ...
  18. xeno

Chinese Backstreet Boys - That Way

Always better when Asians try to lip sync songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2rZxCrb7iU
  19. xeno

I love Jason Ryles

I have no idea why but i am missing him so much already! He is a gun forward and is so sexy!!! And god can he fight, he would turn any straight man gay. The End. I want his body
  20. xeno

Nyc redhead pre-season training weekend

As apart of the long and intense off season training program the U/20s attended a training camp at Redhead Beach Newcastle. The Weekend has become a tradition for the group with the first Redhead weekend five years ago containing N.R.L stars such as Jarrod Hickey and Daniel Conn. The purpose...
  21. xeno

Schoolboys accused of sex acts with girl

Seven youths, some in school uniform, subjected a 13-year-old girl to sex acts, one of which was filmed and sent to a mate, a Sydney judge has been told. The girl, who felt threatened and intimidated, performed oral sex on five of the youths during her hours-long ordeal at two isolated toilet...
  22. xeno

What the....

Czislowski is at the Broncos!! So is his dad!!! WTF!!!
  23. xeno

Own goals

I was in tears seeing some of these own goals. I had to share these with you, i hope you enjoy. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=as-AAuZLyjQ&feature=related
  24. xeno

Which coach is likely to be sacked first in 09

Which coach do you guys reckon will be sacked in 2009
  25. xeno

Rid the kennel of war mongers petition

This is a petition to rid the kennel of it's e war king and trouble instigator. Yes we are talking about GB, he has done nothing but ruined the reputation of this great site. The guy rarely ever talks about the bulldogs and when he does it will just be a few copied lines from the posters above...
  26. xeno

Violence against women

I was looking at Rod's threat and i was inspired to put these videos up of women. I think these videos are spot on and all men should listen to these videos. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VfJp52tT-jg&feature=related http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EZd5RDWuZh4&feature=related...
  27. xeno

I found god!

I was reading a book in a book shop and found evidence that god exists. He is quiet a good looking man
  28. xeno

Single and looking for love

Hi my name is George, i have been single for a while now. I like sports, computers and i really love star wars. If I'm your type of man, PM me ASAP. I have added a picture which highlights all my great features. PM soon you sexy kennelers ;)
  29. xeno

Attention MTP

I have been inspired by you and your Kanye West impersonations. I headed to my latest Jay Jays and used my life savings of $15 to acquire a pair of this famous sunglasses. Do i get your approval my holy one?
  30. xeno

Someone care to explain?

I saw this on the facebook group, i'd really like people to explain this to me
  31. xeno

Attn Sharmoot

Who is your so called good mate that is threatening my bro and wanting to rape his gf? If this is true, you have truly gone low. Threatening someone's gf is disgusting especially suggesting raping them. You went to the police about allegations made to you and you get someone to do this...
  32. xeno

Attention Btrainben

I found this useful video which will help you a lot in particular :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUIRJiYEWo&NR=1
  33. xeno

This is for the all the women on this forum

This song perfectly describes everything http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM&feature=channel
  34. xeno

Zenvo ST1

OMG this car is absolutely insane. I love all these wild exotic cars like most people do but this one just kills it!!! http://www.caradvice.com.au/19835/2009-zenvo-automotive-st1-with-1104hp/
  35. xeno

Attention GB

F*ck off out of my thread you scummy prick! Wanna wank on about how god made you in a work shop and modelled you off a donkey. Do it in here and leave Ben's thread alone you retard
  36. xeno

Women belong in the kitchen

I think the title says it all really. How could i ensure i keep my future lover in the kitchen and when she has been a good girl, in the bedroom. I'd like to hear your thoughts
  37. xeno

Bluenwhite dedded?

What happened to their forum? I didn't mind it at all but now it's dedded. Anyone know why??
  38. xeno

The best of Jon Lajoie

I've been hitting youtube hard lately and i came across the funniest song writer. His name is Jon Lajoie and seems to have been doing this for a while. Here are a few of his songs. Show me your genitals http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM&feature=channel 2 girls 1 cup song...
  39. xeno

70 virgins

I just gotta ask something for the muslims. You know how you're promised 70 virgins when you go to heaven, are women promise 70 male virgins too?? I think its a rip off if females dont get it either
  40. xeno

End Game by Alex Jones

You really want to see what is happening to our world, you guys should watch this video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261
  41. xeno

Aussies caught in Mumbai attacks

Two Australians have been injured after gunmen opened fire and set off explosions at luxury hotels and other sites in the Indian city of Mumbai. Are you in Mumbai? Do you know anyone who is there? Contact 9Newswatch here At least 80 people have been killed and more than 250 injured in the...
  42. xeno

TDK BT-100 Bluetooth Headphones

I don't do reviews on many thing but i thought i'd do a review on these bad boys i recently. I went searching for a pair of wireless headphone for my laptop and i came across these TDK ones. It was a nightmare pairing this up with my laptop at first, i asked everyone for assistance, even...
  43. xeno

Sexiest Bulldog player

Ok guys and girls who do you think the sexiest Bulldog player in history was? My opinion Simon Gillies was!
  44. xeno

Elise thread continued....

She has not cheated on anyone so no one should be calling her or any female members on here a slut! Case closed!
  45. xeno

Uncalled for words about Elise

I read some disgusting things about Elise, especially from Malla and Hasoon. Ok i will start with you guys, i didn't know being sexually active was being a sl*t. People are allowed to be sexual, not once has she cheated on someone, lied to someone or tried to cover who she is. Serioulsy i...
  46. xeno

Best exercises

I've been inspired today but a certain individual and i would like to share with you some of the best excercises for your arms http://www.leehayward.com/exercises/forearms/
  47. xeno

GB and manb00bs

Oh the filth!!!
  48. xeno

manb00bs perving on girls

Enjoy! http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8vAziBDUqRA&feature=related
  49. xeno

Greenburg to sack Ben Roberts

Heard from a close source Greenburg is going to sack Roberts More news to come
  50. xeno

Who keeps deleting my signature??

What is wrong with it? It doesnt have any nudity and for god sake there is a beaver in there. Until you guys tell me why i will keep sticking it up
  51. xeno

Why the hate with Davo?

Everyone liked him, and all of a sudden they're turning on him? What's the go?
  52. xeno

Ray Dib

No it's not me attacking him Ray Dib did something extremely nice for me lately and beyond his job description at the club. I wont say what it was exactly but this guy has proved me wrong and i've already told him that. I feel after the way i treated, he would be entitled to be bitter at me...
  53. xeno

I will sue Matt025

I am disgusted in his views of Steve Folkes, he has been defaming our great leader for too long. I have talked to my legal representatives and we will progress with sueing MattO25 for his blatant attacks on Steve Folkes. More will follow
  54. xeno

Ben Barba is...

so famous he has his own school in America!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7B0HflCfP4&NR=1
  55. xeno

Coconut Bill Modified

With the genius idea of kiwi fruit for a penis from Davo i deliver my latest image
  56. xeno

Is SBW a racist?

Supposedly the article implied that he wanted Kearney coaching because he was of islander heritage. What do you guys think? You reckon he is taking this polynesian thing too far?
  57. xeno

I love Boots

I just got to say, over the past couple of weeks, reading these threads, boots has won a place in my heart. He is one of the funniest people on the kennel. If you don't like Boots smd and dont post in here but if you do, share the love!
  58. xeno

SBW spotted in France

I can't believe how fast that transfer went through!!
  59. xeno

G Unit Hectiks not wanted at the Dogs

There should be a G Unit policy, this will help the club avoid players like SBW and Willie Tonga and we will return to our old culture. We wont have "Show me the money" players and have players who are loyal to the club What you think? G G G G UNIT!!!!!
  60. xeno

Barba

Where is the talk about our messiah?
  61. xeno

Reni Maitua appreciation thread

I just wanna say i love the guy after tonight. He showed heart and passion and has been going really well the past few weeks. That interview broke my heart. I have found my long lost love for him again!
  62. xeno

ACT Brumbies!

They're gun! I got $92 worth of apparel today, i got a jersey, team polo and a cap!! I love it, best Australian union team going around!
  63. xeno

Bulldogs Team Store

I'm not ragging on the developers but the usability of that website is getting increasingly annoying. Like if you select new items section, there is like a million new things which range back to last year!!! It's painful sifting through it to see what is actually new, just needs some more...
  64. xeno

Steve Folkes Appreciation Group

I was disgusted to see a sack Folkes group on Facebook and decided to make an appreciation group. Would love fans to join it and provide positive comments on the man who has done so much for this club. Cheers http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18707191683&ref=mf
  65. xeno

Folkes Appreciation thread

Folkes put on a third rate team against the Rabbitohs, and we were competitive for the whole game and we only just lost. Thank you Folkes for keeping our team competitive
  66. xeno

Ben Barba is...

...the next Roy Asotasi. So big, so strong, defends like a machine. I say blood him now!! No!! Blood him last week!!! He will turn us into an unbeatable force, he will score all our tries. Scare the defence into mistakes, he is like a tiger!!!!!! That is all
  67. xeno

Tonight was much more positive

I dont get opportunity of going to the games as I am in Canberra. I think tonight was a big improvement on last week. I saw a lot more enthusiasm out there, the problem was, we didnt have cattle to do the task. It was like someone with blunt scissors trying to cut paper. Doesnt quite work...
  68. xeno

Polygamous marriages 'protect women'

19:06 AEST Tue Jun 24 20081 hour 52 minutes agoVIEWS: 0| FLOCKS: 0| 0 comments so farMembers of Sydney's Islamic community believe polygamous marriages should be recognised to protect the rights of women. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts. Sheikh Khalil Chami of the Islamic...
  69. xeno

2 in a row

Wow Rabbitohs lol I like them hope they keep winning
  70. xeno

Why the dogs are struggling

Injuries People on here seem to forget our injury record, if we had our first team, we'd be top 8 HTH
  71. xeno

Moto Gp

Hey guys, supposedly MOTO GP is on ten HD tonight but it hasnt been on all night. Are you guys getting it? Cheers
  72. xeno

Three dead in Tokyo stab rampage

A man has gone on a stabbing spree in a Tokyo neighbourhood famed for comic-book subculture, killing at least three people and leaving more than a dozen others injured, officials and reports said. While the assailant's motives remained murky, the daylight attack fell on the anniversary of one...
  73. xeno

Geoff Polites

I was reading Geoff Polites is dead. If I'm right, isn't he the fella funding the roosters?
  74. xeno

matt025 and noadaholic

I appreciate that you guys have plenty of passion for this club and want what is best however I am sick of your agenda driven comments against Noad and Folkes. You guys mysteriously came out of no where after the election and almost every thread you guys have written have been agenda driven...
  75. xeno

What you guys think?

Hey guys im thinking of buying this laptop. What you all think?? (NEW) HP Pavilion HDX9003TX entertainment notebook. Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 (2.4GHz/4MB L2 Cache/800MHz FSB) 2GB DDR2 RAM 400GB (2x 200GB) 4200RPM HDD 20.1 inch WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050) high-definition ultra brightview...
  76. xeno

How good is it having Koups back!!!

He wasn't spectacular but how awesome is it having him back! He will provide stability to our side! Folkes knows what he is doing! I think the boys will pick up from now on. The weekend showed the Bulldogs of old, not the new fiddy cent Bulldogs. I have high hopes for this year and next year!
  77. xeno

Tsoulos groupie

I just want to say I officially think this guy rocks. Clearly has been our best prop all year and I feel in his first year back after so many set backs, I feel he has surpassed all expectations. This guy is our future!!!
  78. xeno

Tom Cruise gone mad??

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23060524-5001021,00.html There is vids on this link as well, this guy is a freak!! WE'VE always known Tom Cruise is a bit looney, but his latest scientology propaganda video leaked on the internet crosses the line into the downright creepy...
  79. xeno

If you had 24 hours to live what would you do?

As the title says, what would you do if you had 24 hours to live?
  80. xeno

Are Man U the next Bulldogs??

NEW claims out of Britain suggest up to three Manchester United players engaged in group sex with a girl at their notorious Christmas party. One player, Jonny Evans, 19, has already been questioned by police over the alleged rape of a 26-year-old woman at the party, held at a swank Manchester...
  81. xeno

Eleven miners affected by gas in blast

Thursday Dec 20 20:19 AEDT Eleven miners have been injured, one seriously, when they were exposed to toxic gases following a controlled explosion at an underground gold mine near the central Victorian city of Bendigo. Rural Ambulance Victoria spokesman John Mullen said crews were called to...
  82. xeno

I'm having surgery today!!

I want sympathy!!!
  83. xeno

Could this be drummer boy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL-NoQirEb0
  84. xeno

Ben Godberts

Great root elaborate people
  85. xeno

Wrong by Mason

After having a good hard think, i think the club has made the biggest mistake in letting mason go. We will come dead last this year, i think we really need to go buy some players as soon as possible. Steve Folkes' outburst is the exact reason why Mason left, its because our management is...
  86. xeno

Urgent meeting re opened!!!

Ozman stop closing threads when you have no right to. I truly believe dragon 07, because my bro has been told of similar things happening and he knows a few of the lower grade players. Thanks for the info champ!!
  87. xeno

Police confirm McRae's death

September 16, 2007 BRITISH rally driver Colin McRae and two children - including his five-year-old son - were among the four passengers killed in a helicopter crash this weekend in Scotland, police said. Strathclyde Police confirmed that the 39-year-old driver, his son Johnny, and two family...
  88. xeno

Mitilinean lounge

I wanna know who is from the beautiful island of Lesvos? I have met so many canberra and wanna know who in Sydney or where ever is from there.
  89. xeno

The Acropolis Lounge

The lebs and sheep shaggers got their own thread, so im making one for the greeks!! How bad are those bush fires, i can't believe what those sick freaks have done!!
  90. xeno

Cyril Takayama

This guy is gun!! Its in a different language but watch!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SEeBimHoYU&NR=1
  91. xeno

The Gorilla

A man and his wife were spending the day at the zoo. She was wearing a loose fitting, pink dress, sleeveless with straps. He was wearing his usual jeans and T-shirt. As they walked through the ape exhibit, they passed in front of a large, silverback gorilla. Noticing the wife, the gorilla...
  92. xeno

Sonny Bill when younger

I cant believe he looked like this when he was younger, i didnt even recognise him
  93. xeno

What happened to Godberts?

He seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet
  94. xeno

The Chelsea FC Super Thread

'Relieved' Terry signs new deal From correspondents in London July 28, 2007 CHELSEA and England captain John Terry expressed his relief at signing a new five-year contract with the club overnight, after talks collapsed towards the end of last season. Terry, who is now reported to be...
  95. xeno

Advocaat in for the Socceroos

Advocaat 'in for Socceroos' By David Hall FOXSPORTS.com.au July 16, 2007 DUTCHMAN Dick Advocaat looks set to replace under-fire Graham Arnold as Australia coach next year, according to media reports. Arnold is to remain with Football Federation Australia, most likely in a coaching role...
  96. xeno

Helena Paparizou

I wanna tap this chick. What you guys think?
  97. xeno

Top points scorers

What is the ladder for the top individual points scorers?? I cant find it
  98. xeno

Chelsea V Liverpool

Chelsea won!!! THey're going all the way!!!
  99. xeno

My love for rami!!

Rami is special man in my heart and i want him to be moderator! I also want to show my love for Kurry as she is the very first member of the xeno groupie!! Much love to you all!!!
  100. xeno

For all you man u fans!!

They lost!!! God it was beautiful seeing ferdinand look dejected. Chelsea are only three points behind now. Are you guys getting nervous?? Go chelsea!! PS if we didnt have all those injuries during the season, we would have the crown already by now.