Big Bad Bustling Barry Ward....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
...is a legend! I met the guy at the leagues club and the guy was awesome. He was talking to someone else and he full took time out to chat to me but the guy wouldn't stop and was thanking me for coming up to him! I felt the man love! When people want to talk about kind people, he kills Hazem in that department.
Make him chairman!!! :p

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Yeah he's always been great.

Back in his playing days he used to come with a few of the others (Price, Hughes, Halligan, Lamb, Polla Mounter, etc) to my dad's work every now and then as he was a sponsor of the club and they were all great to talk to. I was only young at the time so I didn't say much but they would always bring me merchandise like Nike sports bags, footballs, jerseys, etc and sign stuff for me and my brother. I miss those days lol

I was sitting next to Barry a couple of weeks ago on the train on the Friday morning of the Titans game. He got off the train at the Domestic airport to go up the game.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Did you ask him about his thoughts on The Man Mundine and his sidekick S$W

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Did you ask him about his thoughts on The Man Mundine and his sidekick S$W
LOL
Nah just general convo, didn't really talk about the dogs too much.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
dont I get an honourable mention?? *bats eyelids*

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i was there when barry and xeno had man love. It was love at first sight. Real chemistry flowing, u could see the sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.