Search results

1. M

texting!

**** you
  2. M

Adapting Dog to new House

yeh I suppose, doesnt help that its a maltese terrier due to them being probably some of the stupidest dogs out there
  3. M

sounds about right ay while I'm at it I wont feed him either
  4. M

j
  5. M

Updating a jailbroken iphone to 4.0

Hi guys, Ive currently got an jailbroken Iphone 3gs running the older software Ive been told I cant just plug it into itunes as it will lock? Is there another way to ge tthe newer software?
  6. M

I hate my part-time job

I dont need the money thats the thing, Its my first job and my father thinks it would be good experience. Never really was about the money
  7. M

I hate my part-time job

kitchen workers assisting chefs out
  8. M

I hate my part-time job

k
  9. M

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a sound?

A sound is only a sound when someone is around to here it, If no one is around, It is simply only a vibration. And on the topic of the bulldogs games, I also start thinking about the same thing. Especially when watching on tv. When I loose concentration on the game I feel like the bulldogs...
  10. M

The Matrix Trilogy

Lets think, we are in the matrix Ghost encounters and UFO sightings and etc are malfunctions of the code. Everything here can be explained by the theory of the "matrix" It is more logical than lets say, some of the other expanations of why we are placed on this earth..... Am i going crazy?
  11. M

The Matrix Trilogy

I just re watched all 3 of these films back to back, and they interest me quite a bit. Last time I watched them was 7 years ago, and i didnt take much out of it, but now I have If you have watched it, what are your thoughts of something like this happening?. It has some sense behind it...
  12. M

WTF is with this wind

that was an absolutely horrible joke
  13. M

WTF is with this wind

Not only today, but over the last month or two in general! starting to get on my nerves
  14. M

WTF is with this wind

To the people in sydney.. WTF is with the wind we've been getting?
  15. M

Whats University Life like?

Ahkk so whats classes like? Is there more in a class than school? Is it like ordinary school classes? Like roles being called etc
  16. M

The movie Shes out of my league

Everyone watch it. Alice Eve which is the main girl in the film is incredibly hot. Opinions about the movie?
  17. M

Ahhk guys. When you say presentations, do you mean infront of your classes? Or just infront of the markers? Also is the social scene like high school? Or is it completely different? Like do the girls move on from the biatching phase and the guys tend to be more mature? Or is it the same shieet lol
  18. M

Well Im coming to an end in my schooling days and am moving on to university. I would like to ask, Whats it like? Better than school? worse? Hows the social side of things? Is it like school where everyone follows a scene or is it more like you do your own sort of thing?
  19. M

Bulldogs vs Dragons Post Match Thread

Lol the one where we were in our half towards the end made me laugh. Patten ended up with it but still funny non the less how he deadset couldnt catch it
  20. M

Are we going to sign some1 soon or what ????

Yeh and apparently were talking to sbw to come play fullback when patten retires. Seriously though piss of yea
  21. M

Probs saying we played perfectly and we done everything right but we were just unlucky.
  22. M

Hate to say it, but we are missing Roberts
  23. M

Sorry but our season is over. If we were to make the 8 we need to start winning games now. We cant do that with only 2 players showing heart
  24. M

you alright there buddy? Dunno if that was ment to be funny or not *******
  25. M

Micky Paea i lol'd. Did he catch the ball once tonight?
  26. M

Brawl @ Game Last Night

What made me happy was that when the police caught them you could notice the police acting rough and pushing them into the railing and walls harshly. When I saw that It made my night
  27. M

Brett Kimmorley, 2010 Discussion Thread

hopefully he can keep improving on his performance from last night?
  28. M

BULLDOGS v TIGERS - Match Thread + Spoilers!

LOL at everyone saying dogs by plenty. Im sorry to say this, yes i know I should be positive but you just Can't with a team like ours. We are going to get our asses handed to us. The way I role is: No expectations, No disappointments.
  29. M

Bulldogs v Souffs Match Thread

its too late for the comeback
  30. M

were pretty ****
  31. M

put barba in for ****s sake. Sorry moore i dunno if you realised but yourr teams a bunch of gronks tonight
  32. M

Ok what we need to do. Hannant I dont know how your playing in this game but im fed up with you already- **** off Get Barba in there for the whole 40 mins. Moore needs to tell him he doesnt give to ***s what he does aslong as he scores or assists. Ok hickey go to mc donalds, you've served your...
  33. M

no ****ing **** sherlock
  34. M

whats the score
  35. M

ok enough of the crap yous are talking, whats the score?
  36. M

Game Broadcast

Is the game being broadcasted on channel 9 tonight? If i remember correctly they broadcast the easter monday games?
  37. M

Eating while driving!

Anyone do this? Partically Maccas on the way to/back from work!!! I always do it, ive just become so experienced in handling the food with one hand haha
  38. M

Your Favourite part of driving?

Hey guys, My dad got this semi automatic transmissioned car. And im not sure on abit of it. While Upshifting do you need to fully release the throttle then upshift? And wth downshifitng do i need to fully release the throttle?
  39. M

wtf haha
  40. M

lol good answer guys! Those freeeezing mornings are great with the heater on afcourse! But those summer mornings i hate when im all sweaty even early in the morning
  41. M

Personally, for me its driving on those 5-6 oclock early mornings with some nice relaxing music going. I also dont mind late night driving aswell
  42. M

Fifa10

the build up to this game was crazy bull****
  43. M

Hains Pain

oh come on guys. The guy lost a friken grand final after being on the rise for 11 games. Cut him some slack. oh btw did use hear that he brang two left boots to the game by accident? i LOL'ed at that
  44. M

Sexy b**** remix

SwEaR CuZ?...I m So0 pRoUdZ Of YuU...I wish i WaZz da fiwstt person to put it on HeRe
  45. M

hey

My name is matt.
  46. M

have you played in a rugby league grand final

do yu full get cut when you lose?
  47. M

What the hell is HTH???

what does IMO mean?
  48. M

Sunday Depression

Well for every sunday for as long as i can remember i go into what it seems a "state of depression" as soon as dawn hits. Am i alone on this one?
  49. M

What is V-TEC?

Ive got a 1999 Honda Integra VTI-R
  50. M

20 Metre Restart For Hayne Tackled In Goal

cuz ennis kicked it off the floor and hayne caught it on the full in the ingoal. You cant really notice it though without watching the close-up.
  51. M

LOOK OUTSIDE!!! It's dooms day!!!

it got me a day off so im happy
  52. M

What is V-TEC?

For all those car freaks? What is V-TEC? I no it kicks in at a certain rev range buhht what is it just a power gain where the car accelartes like nuts and starts making hectic noises? :p:p
  53. M

the idris flick

haha its only a post count who cares how much you have
  54. M

Which theme parks are better?

WET N WILD....most fun i had in agesssss
  55. M

Sailor: We Don't Choke

roflmaololhahalolz
  56. M

Matt Utai??

Im guessing that member on thekennel named "Moey" told you that?
  57. M

Kimmorley draws Lamb similarities

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, He just looks at 'em and forces information out of them.
  58. M

Dogs are going down tonight :D

ooo crap. Get yo' **** sorted.
  59. M

roosters game plan

I dont understand your jiberish. Are you and Afghna4lyf brothers?
  60. M

Dogs are going down tonight :D

Imagine if they actually do beat us. You must be a shocker in English class cuz. Grade 7 im guessing?
  61. M

Patten returns against roosters

Im going to Jab you in the head someday
  62. M

Omg!

Meh im sick of the place tbh
  63. M

I'm sticking with Roosters: Mason

I agree with his last statement though.. Jus a little bit of firing up
  64. M

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

make me one?? Sold the rx and bought BMW 328i....Oooooffftt
  65. M

Millard in Townsville

We will try our hearts out tonite, but unfortunately wereeeeee goners. Cowboys 13+
  66. M

Roosters Match

Its funny how everyones getting cocky. Its not like its a gaurantedd win. We are most likely to win, but not definetly
  67. M

Most over-rated player?

Warburton
  68. M

Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

i say it Key-Eee
  69. M

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

meh its sunday. I feel sick at the thought of monday
  70. M

defence

were still winning games, so dont panic too much. Youre telling me , when we won in 04, we were perfect everygame in every aspect? i think not
  71. M

Eastwood waiting for Leeds move

Who cares? Hes hawwwt. Nothing compared to hodgo and morrin though:love:
  72. M

bulldogs sign Steve Turner

Interesting facts right there. I wish i was as cool as you
  73. M

Trent Cutler

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! I rremember a thread where the majority of kennelists wanted cutler over patten!! Only a few were smart. Deadset fail of an idea.
  74. M

Bryson Goodwin signs up to play with New Zealand

I hate Kimlo. He/She is clearly retarded :@
  75. M

Kimmorley to repel Raiders

Please, give yourself a kick to the balls. That is all
  76. M

Kimmorley to repel Raiders

yulla g00d luk to da b0yz. Im l3avingto da gam3 now so ill c uz l8t3rz..kk
  77. M

Yeast infections

Suck my left testicle
  78. M

Yeast infections

nop not true... read up on your facts buddy
  79. M

Yeast infections

Lets be mature now, Anyone had it before? Is there a good way of getting rid of it urself, without going through the embarresment of going to the doctor:(
  80. M

acer arena

lYk oMgShNeSs i lUrVeE rEnI Nzz SuNnY ...ThEy ArE LiEk sO HaWwTnEzZ
  81. M

Extreme sports

Go pick urself up a dirtbike Hit some ramps and ****! Best Sport in the whole dam world!!!
  82. M

DOGS v Raiders Preview

Your my hero Afghan4Lyf. I want your babies:love: KIDDING!
  83. M

For you Manuel car drivers

hmmm yeh thats what ive been doing BUT aparently its better to downshift...Which i dont believe as its too much work :p So you basically pop it into neutral and just coast? thats exactly what i do....id prefer to change some brakes then a clutch. How do you know what gear to put it in thought...
  84. M

For you Manuel car drivers

hey guys...is this a good way to downshift? http://www.ehow.com/how_5115239_downshift-manual-transmission-easily.html
  85. M

Ennis / Sandow fight

:L :L.. with my thingo saying Goldsworth under my name ...it was from a few years ago. and i cbf changing it
  86. M

Vs Canberra

I was kidding. I support them !! I hope they win afcourse but i feel a loss coming our way
  87. M

Ennis / Sandow fight

Exactly! I havent heard truer words Hansta Pansies the whole bunch of ya's
  88. M

Vs Canberra

Were going to get our asses handed to us. I shall bring this thread back just to tell you guys i told you so :P
  89. M

Ennis / Sandow fight

LOL you guys are pathetic The only reason you guys hate him so much is because he stood up for himself and i comend him for that. Big whoooop he threw a punch. We aint watching netball are we? Go give urselves a god damn uppercut
  90. M

Police

i hAtZ tHem. WhEn i wAs cRuIsInGzZ iN mY SkYlInE WiTh 24" ChRomies AnD a gOd dAm cAnNoN eXhAuSt tHe sIzE oF a FrIkEN tRuCk ExHauSt DeYz LiEk sEd tO mE tHeY ArRR GoINg To dEfEcT mE.
  91. M

Bulldogs a team of mates - not superstars

We are pretenders in this comp if we dont win today
  92. M

Noddy runs his rule over the Rabbitohs

If we dont win this we arent genuine contenders. Full stop
  93. M

Storm and Titans both lost - We need to beat Souths!

but those are very rare circumstances. On a side note. I cant get to the game today! dammmmit. Now i gotta turn everything electronic off until the 4 o'clock broadcast.
  94. M

Storm and Titans both lost - We need to beat Souths!

serious?...well you know what they say, you learn something new every day