Gilded
Reaction score
Fittler's a dirty girl.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
:confused:
Sorry man, that makes no sense at all.
Removal of a little cartlidge does not mean you will slow down that much.
It is an arthroscopy, not a knee reconstruction.
I'm just repeating what I heard a few Storm supporters talking about after the "Creagh ran down Turner" saga.

It'd explain the strapping on the knee.

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
Deadset, get over it people. Turner has good acceleration but only a moderate top speed. There are plenty of players and even wingers like that. He has plenty of other attributes and is a true footballer unlike speed demons like Leon Bott and Denan Kemp that i suppose some on here would rather.

He has done well with the Storm and will do well with us.
finally someone with a brain,u dont hold your spot in one of the best teams over 3 years if your rubbish!

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great signing for the bulldogs.

Does need to work on his defense in some area's but that can be fixed in a off season.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Steve Turner is a complete and utter dud.

He has positional play - so what ? As should anyone who plays league for six years.

His acceleration is a joke, did you see the way Morris turned him inside out when it was Storm vs Dragons.... and his top speed ? Being chased down by a lumbering back rower ?

I would rather have Heka on the wing than this guy.

The dogs have signed a guy with NO FUTURE. That is pretty much the jist of it. With Hazem retiring I would have liked to see some money spent towards someone a little more dynamic playing outside one of the best up and coming players in the league, maybe even a junior. There are a ton of them going round at the moment.

I cant fail Moore though, he has done a good job to this stage so if he plays brilliant then egg on my face.

I will come out and say Turner is a dud however and should have been on the boat to England at the end of the year.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He has positional play - so what ? As should anyone who plays league for six years.

His acceleration is a joke, did you see the way Morris turned him inside out when it was Storm vs Dragons.... and his top speed ? Being chased down by a lumbering back rower ?

The dogs have signed a guy with NO FUTURE. That is pretty much the jist of it. With Hazem retiring I would have liked to see some money spent towards someone a little more dynamic playing outside one of the best up and coming players in the league, maybe even a junior. There are a ton of them going round at the moment.

I cant fail Moore though, he has done a good job to this stage so if he plays brilliant then egg on my face.

I will come out and say Turner is a dud however and should have been on the boat to England at the end of the year.
This is why you are a niffnuff, The club does its homework before purchasing players and they know more about league then you can ever dream of,A bloke thats good enough to play on the wing in the best club in the league for 3 years running isnt good enough to play on our wing..

Your bringing up **** from 1 game and the blokes only been back from a knee injury for what a month? You would rather a bloke that walks back kick returns on the wing lol.

The coaching stuff see hekka alot more then you do mate i think they would know what he could offer.This is why you are a niff nuff you think you know better then the coaching staff of a first grade footy side when you would probably fail coaching the u9s.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chipandchase

your a goose, worst post i have seen in a long long time
go back to school

D

dogs_4 lyf

This is why you are a niffnuff, The club does its homework before purchasing players and they know more about league then you can ever dream of,A bloke thats good enough to play on the wing in the best club in the leauge for 3 years running isnt good enough to play on our wing..

Your bringing up **** from 1 game and the blokes only been back from a knee injury for what a month? You would rather a bloke that brings walks back kick returns on the wing lol.

The coaching stuff see hekka alot more then you do mate i think they would know what he could offer.This is why you are a niff nuff you think you know better then the coaching staff of a first grade footy side when you would probably fail coaching the u9s.
Steve you funny son of a gun. :roflol: pwnage

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You people whoare arging against the clubs decisioniether have short short memories of the clubs abilities to turn nobodies into superstars

shall i name a ... I dont need to ill just say 2 names

Andrew Ryan was a no body at parra

Goodwyn <<< if you people heard we were going to sign before the start of the seadon you all would have been up in arms

shame on you shame on all of you biching about turner

lets give him a true bulldogs welcome and watch him become the next superstar

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't say I'm that excited about Steve Turnip....I hope he proves me wrong

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You people whoare arging against the clubs decisioniether have short short memories of the clubs abilities to turn nobodies into superstars

shall i name a ... I dont need to ill just say 2 names

Andrew Ryan was a no body at parra

Goodwyn <<< if you people heard we were going to sign before the start of the seadon you all would have been up in arms

shame on you shame on all of you biching about turner

lets give him a true bulldogs welcome and watch him become the next superstar
Turner isn't a nobody...He played Origin (epic fail) and he benefited immensely from having Inglis on his inside.

The guy is solid, he's similar to Hazem and under no circumstances will he become a superstar. I don't agree with this signing but i'm not commenting because he hasn't played for us yet.

If the rumours are true, i'm far more excited about the signing of Tia Kilifi (spelling?), than Turner and he is just a nobody.

S

Snake Jailbird

How can u say he is a dud, look who is playing in our number 5 jersey this year, you sonny bill loving door knob jockey

Steve turner is on less coin, can kick goals, is quicker than haz, can catch a ball, can play centre wing and fb.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
one thing he will bring that hazem struggles with lately is running the ball back from kicks and runs from dummy half. also has a quick play the ball

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
60mins gone Melbourne 34 Manly 0

Steve Turner hasn't touched the ball once and hasn't come looking for it. How much are we paying this bloke? FFS re-sign Matt Utai

Status
Not open for further replies.