Search results

1. LadWriter1

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Last year, Rfm talking about playing finals footy in his captain’s initiation speech. Seems odd considering the season hadn’t even started yet. This bitch and the other bitches that were booted weren’t willing to put the hard work in to actually get there. All power to the club for backing...
  2. LadWriter1

Tony Burke and CB Council

You are correct, this didn’t start with the British. It started with the Ottomans. https://whiteink.info/he-replaced-the-fez-with-the-jewish-hat-abdul-hamid-sold-palestine-and-then-cried-over-it/?lang=en
  3. LadWriter1

News The Lapdog Process

This is a big game. https://www.diplomaticourier.com/posts/chinas-new-silk-road-means-israel
  4. LadWriter1

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

https://x.com/unusual_whales/status/1712931053424271757?s=46 https://x.com/unusual_whales/status/1711819644934520902?s=46
  5. LadWriter1

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

He supported Palestine, not Hamas. The ‘Mole’ like most mainstream media have already been exposed for posting fake stories about this conflict to push the zionist narrative.
  6. LadWriter1

News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

1 day before it started
  7. LadWriter1

News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

https://x.com/clashreport/status/1710892629360071004?s=46&t=7ZGggQwGtmMbKtbLtlw1Wg Zionist scum
  8. LadWriter1

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

I hate palace with a passion but don’t want to see them get relegated. Same can’t be said for Chelshit
  9. LadWriter1

Official Gus on Twitter

How have we gone backwards 2 years in a row when we won the spoon in 21?
  10. LadWriter1

Willie Mason

Mason understands this club thrives when everyone hates us. Hopefully they start hating us again for being the dogs of war we once were in the coming years.
  11. LadWriter1

Newcastle Supporters Thread

You should be 5-0 down
  12. LadWriter1

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

This fuck head really dropped names of some of the mercenaries. Fuck them all off
  13. LadWriter1

Fuck, I’d be contempt with losing to anyone but Chelsea
  14. LadWriter1

Who do you reckon will win bro
  15. LadWriter1

Looks like top 4 or winning a cup would be the goal this year for Brighton hopefully even after losing two key midfielders.
  16. LadWriter1

Bulldogs player walks out

Aww, Poor baby. Did he hurt your feelings?
  17. LadWriter1

Turning up late to training is a good clubman. Yeah okay.
  18. LadWriter1

Don’t turn up late to work, simple
  19. LadWriter1

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

This is one of the reasons why Gus has stated many times that we must build from within to become successful. It will take time but trust the process.
  20. LadWriter1

https://x.com/brightonbubble/status/1693315319488454737?s=46&t=7ZGggQwGtmMbKtbLtlw1Wg
  21. LadWriter1

Reports in January were saying Ashworth was looking at Solly March
  22. LadWriter1

Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

Get rid of Topine aswell
  23. LadWriter1

Not just VAR
  24. LadWriter1

News The Tackle: Time for Cameron Ciraldo and Bulldogs to make tough call on Kyle Flanagan

I’m struggling to identify any skillset this bloke has. Everything he does is in slow motion which kills any momentum
  25. LadWriter1

Dumb Dogs

I’ll give you a medal for being the little bitch you are though [emoji8]
  26. LadWriter1

Dumb Dogs

It seems as though you’re 12 years old lad. You think people that don’t contribute on here don’t love the club as much as you. You don’t deserve a medal for being on here 24/7.
  27. LadWriter1

Blonde girl in tigers coaching box

Ahaha 2 weeks in a row. Knows where the camera is and exactly when to look
  28. LadWriter1

Opinion Common sense & The Kennel

£100m [emoji4]
  29. LadWriter1

You’re probably over 40 bro. Act your age
  30. LadWriter1

I refuse to open any childish thread. ‘Burton is just a centre’, yeah what about last year when everyone was sucking him off.
  31. LadWriter1

What more can be said of how good we have it

There are red buttons in every train
  32. LadWriter1

Lack of Grunt

Schoupp would have mangled that mulitalo ****. It was hard watching Avo bitch it
  33. LadWriter1

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

100 or nothing
  34. LadWriter1

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Gg boys, now beat wolves so we can play again in two weeks
  35. LadWriter1

Please
  36. LadWriter1

We’ll see, but that’s certainly not how Tony Bloom conducts business. A couple of months ago Graham Potter said “I think you'd probably get his boots for £42million”, so wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up at Chelsea for crazy money.
  37. LadWriter1

Will Liverpool actually pay £70m or more for Caicedo or do they think Brighton have to bend over to them?
  38. LadWriter1

Religious Discussion Thread

This article says King Charles is a direct descendant of Gengis Khan. Does anybody have any other articles. https://store.monarchist.ca/sites/default/files/documents/education/ourmulticulturalmonarchy.doc#:~:text=MONGOL%20The%20Prince%20of%20Wales,founder%20of%20its%20Yuan%20Dynasty.
  39. LadWriter1

De zerbi ball baby
  40. LadWriter1

Nsw Cup- Finals Week 2

I like this Lipoi Hopoi bloke
  41. LadWriter1

Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

All the games I’ve been to I’ve noticed that before he kicks the ball, it looks like he just gets flustered and doesn’t know what to do with it. The way he drops the ball onto his leg is like a kid kicking for the first time.
  42. LadWriter1

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Topine’s defence is like a turnstile. Neame and Johnson tries in back to back weeks were soft
  43. LadWriter1

topine hate?

So because the bloke loves the club, people are hounding the club and Gus to give him an extension. What about other players not getting an extension? How do you know they don’t love the club as much as Topine.
  44. LadWriter1

Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

Schoupp was a tank. Made Gagai his bitch. Wasn’t selfish. Fuck all cunntts and up the dogs
  45. LadWriter1

Opinion Some players hopefully going

I’m not sure of any other team that has this many players that we had in our system, now in other team’s top 30 squad. Not saying they would have taken us higher on the ladder but I find it very interesting. Sorry if I’ve missed any players. Rabbit: Damien Cook, Isiah Tass, Richard kennar...
  46. LadWriter1

Pride Jersey

Born that way? You are brainwashed my friend just like my neighbour who was dressed like a chick when he was a kid
  47. LadWriter1

Pride Jersey

That hacksaw bloke or whatever his name is says report it. The next bloke says there has been a lot of reporting and people have their own beliefs so leave it at that. It’s clear for everybody to see, you see what they want you to see
  48. LadWriter1

Pride Jersey

There is no longer freedom of actions or speech in this country.
  49. LadWriter1

Pride Jersey

Laughing at players that gather around and pray after a match and calling them fucking idiots. Low act my friend. Mods have been deleting shit and dictating what gets said in this thread. Let’s see if they stay true to their word.
  50. LadWriter1

Pride Jersey

Act your age. If what you’re trying to achieve is based upon the idea of inclusion then your argument becomes substandard. The solution for you: don’t watch the game or don’t whinge, simple. This is the hypocrisy you people (or sorry whatever you identify as) keep talking about.
  51. LadWriter1

Official Bulldogs to receive funding for State-of-the-Art Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground

Why are NRL clubs receiving government hand-outs? Sorry, what? The headline in the Tele said it all: $113m win for NRL clubs. “Great!” I thought. New broadcasting deal? New sponsorship? Private equity deal? Ummm, no. The “win” has come from you and me, the NSW taxpayer. The story goes on to...
  52. LadWriter1

Official Gus on Twitter

Spewing. He made the patience game abit easier with some of his tweets. Especially the photo of the meeting about a centre of excellence
  53. LadWriter1

News Awesome NSW Cup Game

You’re fucked lad. Schoupp aint a dud
  54. LadWriter1

Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

All these ‘gun’ fuckwits aren’t worth the steam off my piss. If you don’t want to die for our club. Get lost
  55. LadWriter1

Rd 12 vs Dragons 3-2-1

Thompson and Patolo are pretty much the same height bro. Thompson is on a holiday and Patolo wants to die for the Jersey.
  56. LadWriter1

Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

He talks like he’s from the area
  57. LadWriter1

Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

Brother I’m getting on my knees for Gus
  58. LadWriter1

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Lomax will have a field day with Averillos sloppy attempts at tackling.
  59. LadWriter1

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Put kiraz in centre for Averillo and Casey on wing.
  60. LadWriter1

News DOGS’ IDENTITY CRISIS COMES BACK TO BITE

Thought Toby Sexton would’ve been on it
  61. LadWriter1

Averillo

Bloke got resigned after that spectacular try against parra in 2020. Deadset only seen 2 good performances from him
  62. LadWriter1

News Brandon Wakeham left out of bubble

He is injured I think, saw him running at Belmore yesterday with Dan Ferris while I was on the train
  63. LadWriter1

Opinion Why we lost

How can they just not turn up against our arch nemesis. Shit and slow service by Katoa as always, Atleast defend then **** but no lets in the first 3 tries
  64. LadWriter1

Official Round 8 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

If katoa doesnt play those first 3 tries arent scored
  65. LadWriter1

Opinion Who needs to come in for round 7

Whoever the fuck took their time to pack the scrum just before half time can fuck off