Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has 13 G/A across all competitions from 1148 minutes of football. If you then broke it down to a per 90 basis that also puts him level alongside Salah with 1.02. he's putting up very good numbers despite looking like an absolute donkey and me giving him shit every match.
Yeah. Very good numbers tbh but a long way to go.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tho I do think Caicedo would have a pretty immediate impact considering he's already in the EPL
He's got Premier league experience going for him but honestly I haven't watched him play a game all season so don't know how much that's actually worth.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No Enzo. Was always going to happen.

Still think we'll get at least one midfielder in, if not two for the same money we would've paid for Enzo

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No Enzo. Was always going to happen.

Still think we'll get at least one midfielder in, if not two for the same money we would've paid for Enzo
what about the other brighton midfielder MacAllister ? wouldn't be a bad option as a wide cm midfielder to rotate with thiago

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gakpo: “I know Man Utd were really interested in me, but I didn’t want to downgrade from PSV, who are a bigger club. I only wanted Liverpool.”

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Caicedo liked the Gakpo announcement on Instagram so I think Indy is just going off that hahaha.
Does seem as tho he's the one. From all reports a v good player but I don't have a massive personal opinion on him

LadWriter1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Imagine it'll be the latter?
We’ll see, but that’s certainly not how Tony Bloom conducts business.
A couple of months ago Graham Potter said “I think you'd probably get his boots for £42million”, so wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up at Chelsea for crazy money.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will Liverpool actually pay £70m or more for Caicedo or do they think Brighton have to bend over to them?
Unless Caicedo really pushes hard for the move then I don't think the deal will happen. We will offer like £60m max and I really can't see you guys accepting that considering how well you do business.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unless Caicedo really pushes hard for the move then I don't think the deal will happen. We will offer like £60m max and I really can't see you guys accepting that considering how well you do business.
Chelsea signing Enzo it seems