U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I gotta get my arse to Poland....
Same here!
I always know when a woman is Polish.
Last time one approached me I picked it straight away.
She was asking for directions to the Darling hotel.

I had to bite my tongue from asking if she's one if those ladies who charges $700 an hour?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes but in the AI work I’ll do I’ll make her darker similar to Mia Khalifa and the other I’ll make her Islander looking so I have plenty of material to enjoy myself too
just stick to editing Lebanese girls.
Polish women with Christian surnames need no modifications!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dominion ballot papers aren't folded. They're not like in Australia. With the Dominion voting you enter your vote, the machine spits out your vote on paper, you verify it, then you put it in the scanner without folding it. The scanner then records your vote.
C’mon, his ‘evidence’ from ‘T-Bone’ in the ‘Exotic People’ chat seems totally legit :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agent Orange called Viktor Orbán (PM of Hungary) the PM of Turkey. I can understand why - he’s likely Hungary for Turkey but fighting the craving to keep his svelte shape intact :-).

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's all have a bacon and egg roll and calm down

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
C’mon, his ‘evidence’ from ‘T-Bone’ in the ‘Exotic People’ chat seems totally legit :-).
I followed this up with Lidl T-Bone
It’s relating to the mail in votes specifically.
In response to @Hacky McAxe ,
People don’t fold the votes but the workers fold it in an industrial folder and when you see in the placement of who you voted for the spaces between each person - The first 3 was even but there was a bigger space where the Democrat option was, and it just so happens to be the middle of the paper ballot and the machine scanner, when full of dust, affected the vote and defaults to the creased area.
It is also worth pointing out that even hand folded ballots were folded by the industrial folder.

This audit was performed in one county only,
The winner was a democrat, but after the audit it went Republican.
Could be a simple mistake and not fraud but what is suss is no audit was performed on any other county even when discovered, which is what is meant to happen via every industry standard protocol.
Due to how they managed this, The US has no credibility in the E voting industry. The media seems to have ignored this and industry people observing are alarmed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The US has no credibility in the E voting industry. The media seems to have ignored this and industry people observing are alarmed.
Sure. Then why did Faux News choose to settle with Dominion? For making false statements akin to this. You don’t give away $787.5m for no reason. And why are the chief peddlers of those lies ie: Sidney Powell beginning to flip? #HugoChavezDidItFromTheGrave

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I followed this up with Lidl T-Bone
It’s relating to the mail in votes specifically.
In response to @Hacky McAxe ,
People don’t fold the votes but the workers fold it in an industrial folder and when you see in the placement of who you voted for the spaces between each person - The first 3 was even but there was a bigger space where the Democrat option was, and it just so happens to be the middle of the paper ballot and the machine scanner, when full of dust, affected the vote and defaults to the creased area.
It is also worth pointing out that even hand folded ballots were folded by the industrial folder.

This audit was performed in one county only,
The winner was a democrat, but after the audit it went Republican.
Could be a simple mistake and not fraud but what is suss is no audit was performed on any other county even when discovered, which is what is meant to happen via every industry standard protocol.
Due to how they managed this, The US has no credibility in the E voting industry. The media seems to have ignored this and industry people observing are alarmed.
Many US states carried out audits across all their counties. Exhaustive analysis of these audits were carried out and they found that no audit resulted in a change to the results.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot to add that the county you're thinking of is Wyndham in New Hampshire. The folding issue was found to only affect mail-in ballots in that county due to the way the paper was set. It didn't affect any other vote, and it also didn't overturn the result.

The democratic candidate finished 4th with 3 republicans ahead of her. After the recount, she was still 4th and the other 3 republicans were still ahead.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Many US states carried out audits across all their counties. Exhaustive analysis of these audits were carried out and they found that no audit resulted in a change to the results.
yes,you were there personally to over see the procedure, maintaining voter integrity! Lol

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
those culprits in on the steal of the election was massive..analysis, audits, electoral integrity are nothing more than catchphrases to fool the blue cultists.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes,you were there personally to over see the procedure, maintaining voter integrity! Lol
those culprits in on the steal of the election was massive..analysis, audits, electoral integrity are nothing more than catchphrases to fool the blue cultists.
Lack of evidence to support your claim doesn't usually mean that the evidence has been covered up. It usually means that the claims are false.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some "country", with Murikas help, have started their invasion of another country.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lack of evidence to support your claim doesn't usually mean that the evidence has been covered up. It usually means that the claims are false.
or it could also mean that a concerted effort by the fbi cia the biden campaign social media platforms the signatures of 51 former intelligence officials combined to falsely discredited the hunter biden laptop, and that its data was russian disinformation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
or it could also mean that a concerted effort by the fbi cia the biden campaign social media platforms the signatures of 51 former intelligence officials combined to falsely discredited the hunter biden laptop, and that its data was russian disinformation.
Occam's Razor. The simplest (and less crazy) explanation is usually the true one.