1. 86Gtown

Aussie talk (slang)

Should have been wiped on the curtains
  2. 86Gtown

Aussie talk (slang)

Hard as a cats head
  3. 86Gtown

Aussie talk (slang)

Met a bloke at work the other day he was cleaning the clients pool. Got into conversation about the busy pre christmas period and he mentioned how the year before he had employed a bloke to help out around the same time. He got allot more jobs done but only got payed for 3/4 of the ones the...
  4. 86Gtown

Manly hooker Manase Fainu ‘charged by police’, refused bail over

They want cocaine and gang related stabbings in the nrl any publicity is good publicity except if it involves bulldogs. We will probs cop a fine for announcing we got money to chase players 2021
  5. 86Gtown

Climate Change Protests

Yep the climate is changing, no doubt but i tend to agree with the argument that there are a select amount of scientists claiming that it is caused by us i think it was something like 1 quater of them. The other 3 quaters of scientists around the world that are researching it and are not given...
  6. 86Gtown

TripleM Hooper Say's Latrell Still Bulldogs Man

Agree also has to get good ball to have an impact which we would probably struggle with atm
  7. 86Gtown

National Rorting League

I reckon that most times this season when a player has been sin binned that team goes on to score a try or at least playes the better footy. 2 of the roosters trys were only scored due to unusual circumstances which put them at a disadvantage and caught them off guard if those 2 tries don't...
  8. 86Gtown

National Rorting League

I think they should have stoooed play to allow raiders to realise what had happened since it was the reffs stuff up. They only marched down the other end because raiders had no idea what was going on and were not able to organise
  9. 86Gtown

Roosters boss Nick Politis slams 'jealous' salary cap critics

They would only had to look at the smug happy face of greenturd after the gf game to see it all panned out how he wanted.
  10. 86Gtown

Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

NRL should be ashamed. What a shambles. That is the most un-earned grandfinal win in history what a joke
  11. 86Gtown

Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Finacial hardship is when you don't have a coin left to gamble on foott games lol
  12. 86Gtown

Shit **** and shit coach give him a few years
  13. 86Gtown

Time will tell iguess but we looked alright to start with with des too. By the end he had all the good attacking players not playing to their skill sets and we sucked. I believe he focuses to much on defence and relys on it to win games. Every one has been saying how well he has done this year...
  14. 86Gtown

The I’m sorry Adam Elliott thread

Sorry not sorry. Still needs a consistent years footy before apollogies due
  15. 86Gtown

All paws on top four: Jackson tips big things for Bulldogs

Think the problem of not being able to score more then a couple of tries per game needs to be fixed before we can expect top 4. Unless you win nearly every game, for n against comes into play to be up there and ours wouldn't be very good winning by small margins.
  16. 86Gtown

No Source All quiet on the Belmore front...

Yet some on here would still drop him lol. I hope he wants to stick around
  17. 86Gtown

Opinion Our club is not an attraction anymore

Thats fine if they are star players and we have to over pay then so be it. We have already had a few good players come and coming to the club so not to worried. They have to be frugal with their signings for next years squad and hopefully we see some improvement with the team and coach wich...
  18. 86Gtown

Opinion Our club is not an attraction anymore

Good they are all players that if you got them at a decent price thats fine but not worth entering into a bidding war over. If other players want to spend more then us to get em then good luck to em glad we didn't throw more money at any of them. They all vo sidered the dogs at some point so...
  19. 86Gtown

Irresponsible and negligent management from Pay

The end result does't really reflect the game. The cow oys did defend well over the whole game. The heat got to our boys and we were at least level with them for the majority of the game Dallin's no try was just unlucky as it was awarded try on field and they show that he lost co tact of the...
  20. 86Gtown

Do you want Dean Pay as coach for 2020?

I always hoped that we had the coach we needed in pay and was hoping they put a few good efforts in to start this season. Like allot of ppl as the year continued my belief dropped with each game due to some of the obviouse bad choices in his player selection and and strange game plans. We never...
  21. 86Gtown

Nathan Brown

Agree and no mention in his charge about being late. They didn't want his charge to effect finals footy. If you add late hit/ shoulder charge the would have to grade it higher because they are meant to be cracking down on em.
  22. 86Gtown

DWZ done for the year?

Was late too so probably more like 4 or 5 weeks. Hope so anyway lol
  23. 86Gtown

Lewis or Cogger ? Lichaa no longer required

I agreed mate wakeham was pretty composed when he got a chance. Cogger would have to do allot of in defence if was to go to hooker. Lewis would have to work on his passing, like a few have said though could end up at lock. use foran on the bench pair wakeham and cogger up would be good
  24. 86Gtown

Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

Can i just say........" hold hold"........."hold hold"........"hold hold".......
  25. 86Gtown

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

If they don't then we are dooooomed
  26. 86Gtown

Telegraph Call Out Bunker Blunder

Nah it'll be one of those, "i wouldn't have said try but it's how they seen it on the day and its not necessarily wrong to award the try"
  27. 86Gtown

News Senior Dogs want more respect shown to Pay's regime

No need to shout in the forum guys we can all hear fine.
  28. 86Gtown

Official Origin Game 2 Teams

He's not a half back he just plays in that position. A half back does more then just defend well.
  29. 86Gtown

Supporters to form a rival ticket?

Personally i would like to give them a chance to see out their plans see what happens by 2021 i can't see how turfing them now will turn things around we don't have the players or the coach atm and they obviously have done this to clean everything up when the money is there. I would rather go...
  30. 86Gtown

News SCG set to host NRL grand final after ANZ renovation

pmsl i'm a tad confused now are you trying to say that there a so many costs involved in investing in property that it's not worth it? If so you must be plain stupid to invest in property. Or are you saying that it's a good investment that creates money which feeds the economy. Property...
  31. 86Gtown

the laws that put property investment ahead of people owning homes were designed to help ppl with money make money and created the rental peoblems we have now. Effectively rich stealing from the poor so don't see how thats any different really.
  32. 86Gtown

Hate labour and liberals equally as much. But what your saying about investment properties is absolut bullshit and the reason the Australian dream is fucked mate. Renting is pretty well the cost of paying off a homeloan now and so dear that most young ppl can't even afford to move out of home...
  33. 86Gtown

News I guess all the talk about pay losing the dressing room might be true

Any player that leaves prior to 2021 is pretty dumb considering the money the club will have, decent players like reimis should find themselfs playing along side some great players and he gets his chance to shine.
  34. 86Gtown

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Lol i should hope so with the money that will be available from 2021 i would hope that it's more then 1
  35. 86Gtown

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Yeah he might have to bulk up a bit more. Be good to have some safe hands out there though
  36. 86Gtown

Official State of Origin - NSW v QLD - Game Discussion Thread

That should have been a penalty not a drop out they momentum didn't drag him in the tackled him then grabbed him an draged him in. Only shit call al night
  37. 86Gtown

Official State of Origin - NSW v QLD - Game Discussion Thread

Foward were man handled and no decent kicker to get us out of trouble. Should have picked adam reynolds or pearce.
  38. 86Gtown

2008 or 2019?

I think the spoon is ours lock it in. I think all other teams in the comp have more wins left in em then us
  39. 86Gtown

Damning Stats

The hasler excuse is long dead. Yes it has had an effect but Pay has already proven he has no idea
  40. 86Gtown

The Spine

He definently knows where to be and how to get ball in his hands lol
  41. 86Gtown

News Fans erupt as Canterbury coach Dean Pay drops Corey Harawira-Naera to reserve grade

I think you must have meant Dean doesn't do things to win? He is just another shit coach who has no idea. He coaches safe footy with no attack, hold the ball and tries will come.
  42. 86Gtown

Consolidated Pay Thread

A team could beat our side by just kicking field goals everytime they get down our end. I'm going to write to trent robinson and challenge him to defeat the doggies by only kicking field goals and penalty goals. It might be the slap in the face this pack of walking vaginas need. Dean pay might...
  43. 86Gtown

We are by far the dumbest team in the competition!!!

It's simple they are veing coached to play safe footy. We rarley see players backing the player carring the ball because Pay doesn't want them offloading and risking a knock on, we rarley see grubbers into the in goal because Pay doesn't want to risk a 7 tackle set. So they aren't left with many...
  44. 86Gtown

Opinion Sold out at Belmore?

Yep all us doggies will be upset lol
  45. 86Gtown

Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

If your reffering to cogger here? He has earnt his spot lewis needed a spell he was giving away to much ball with poor plays, probably because he has been defending too much but who knows. I'd rather see the dogs throw it round and try to win a game then try to grind out a win relying on defence.
  46. 86Gtown

Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

They are not playing that well really have had one of the easiest runs and would be middle of the ladder if it wasn't for reffs saving their arses in multiple games. Must be nice to play every game knowing that the reffs have got your back
  47. 86Gtown

Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

Exactly we replaced des for a different coach with same mentality and coaching style. Doggies would have to have the least ammount of repeat sets in nrl, because they aren't meant to kick in goal and risk 7 tackle set. Halfs should be working their arses of practising precision grubbers they...
  48. 86Gtown

Sunday Footy Show

Not earning enough to call out the reffs. By the end of the year he wouldn't have an income lol
  49. 86Gtown

Where to from here?

Pay him as a coach coacher so pay can learn how to coach lol
  50. 86Gtown

Where to from here?

Because they knew we were in for a shit year anyway and no decent coaches available so they went for certainty will settle the team approach only to find that pay doesn't have a clue
  51. 86Gtown

Consolidated Pay Thread

Sacked des for a des wanna be same boring don't try anything hold the ball and points will come. score 2 tries and grind it out game plan shit footy to watch shit way to win games shit coaching
  52. 86Gtown

Starting a petition to stop the rot in NRL

I agree with that too. It just seems on this forum and most ppl i talk to have all had enough of the bullshit. Most ppl i work for don't even follow the footy anymore.
  53. 86Gtown

If it gets allot of ppl sign and gains momentum the media get onto it. Show the NRL that there are a large group of people that all believe it is corrupt shows them that they are aren't fooling anyone. Fans have the power we keep them employed if the numbers are large enough they risk ignoring...
  54. 86Gtown

We need to start a petition for all clubs fans. Something that says how disenchanted fans are with the way the game is being run, the lack of consistancy in on field calls and the way the game is officiated seemingly to shape a game without trying to look biased to a certain side, the constant...
  55. 86Gtown

Pay axes 3 stars...

Probably should have tried holland with smith on the right 5 weeks ago before axing him. Lol
  56. 86Gtown

Pay axes 3 stars...

PAY: "Alright boys New game plan don't concede any tries and don't score any we'll kick a field goal in golden point dead fucken easy boys lets get it done" Newcastle win 40 zip PAY: "that wasn't good enough. We had a very simple game plan tonight but their lack of enthusasim and effort let us...
  57. 86Gtown

Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

I think its clear whats happened now. Once kevin moore got sacked spent a few years making a des hasler body suit then kidnapped des and took over the coaching roll. des got sacked and due to 3d printers moore was able to knock up a dean pay suit on the spot and apply for the position. Des...
  58. 86Gtown

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury prepare heist of gun young trio from NRL rivals (Scott, Ramien, Isaako)

NO. If storm can't get him to live up to the hype i don't see how pay will achoeve anything. And last thing we need is more bad media
  59. 86Gtown

Weidler on 100% Footy - Player revolt against Pay

If the players are un happy it would be due to his coaching style. If it was me i'd be wondering why they weren't using a game plan like the end of last year and why a sucessfull combo on the right side was changed and no thought to bringing it back after a shit start. I find it frustrating to...
  60. 86Gtown

Opinion Who Are Your Top Bulldogs Players with 100 Games Experience or Less to keep in the team Long-Term?

All that and barley gets ball lol he would be going off if got good ball more often
  61. 86Gtown

Having Magic Round at Suncorp is a stupid idea

Yep pretty shit idea i reckon. Might ride my unicorn up there and shoot magical rainbow over the crowd though just to make it a bit magical. What would have been better would be a broncos bash round. Every game over the weekend is each teams playing the broncos just so they maximum bang for buck...
  62. 86Gtown

Jayden Okunbor

63. 86Gtown

SHAQUAI MITCHELL

Real danger player, breaking legs legally just by falling on players may eat the odd smaller danger player like cook to wich could be hand
  64. 86Gtown

You want Lewis in or out?

Cogger and lewis a half each for a few games see what happens?
  65. 86Gtown

You want Lewis in or out?

yeah but he has to use the time to learn and improve which he isn't really.
  66. 86Gtown

Opinion Knights game, your thoughts

Oooor klemmer and napa with have a big run in napa to go off HIA, foran to go down with injury before end of second half, lewis to kick at least o e ball dead, okonbour concede at least 2 tries and drop the ball at least 3 times (twice trying to defend kicks and one which is a try if he holds...
  67. 86Gtown

Opinion Lewis is a liability

Yep there was nothing on dunno what he thinks sometimes
  68. 86Gtown

Perspective.

storm have had a pretty easy run to be honest and a few of their wins thanks to reffs. The only teams they have played in top 8 are raiders (won but raiders had a couple out) and roosters who beat em. Don't think they that great this year
  69. 86Gtown

Get Gould now

Yeah but they wouldn't be with the roster they have and wayne bennett as coach which is what gould wanted.
  70. 86Gtown

A lot of negativity on kennel

Untill they can put together a few wins or at least back to back wins then yes. Pay should be putting pressure on these guys to learn from their mistakes not keep making the same mistakes nearly every game.
  71. 86Gtown

Thing that gets me is he keeps making similar errors. I wanted him to hold his position and hopefully learn from his mistakes but it's not happening where cogger other then his defence has been getting better. Between tolman (playing unessecary big minuites and becoming a liability) lewis...
  72. 86Gtown

If lewis is doing that much defence he should be changed in the last 15/20 mins of the game i said to the wife last night he he is shagged and nu brown should be be replacing him nek minit short line drop out fail. He tries hard but i'm thinking with a fit foran cogger and lewis should have a...
  73. 86Gtown

Official Round 8 - Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Consolidated Match Thread

Can't even blame the reffs that game was there for the taking. Manly were stuffed towards the end would have been better off having another toward on the bench to come on for the last 15 mins if they not gonna use a utility properly. Pay needs to fix up his coaching style or fuck off. I'd...
  74. 86Gtown

Official Round 8 - Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Consolidated Match Thread

Loss sits soley on dean pays shoulders. Thay was a shit way to use the interchange when maly were visibly stuffed. He chould have chopped lewis out well before the shit short drop out
  75. 86Gtown

Brandon Wakeham

I don't think Lewis thinks that. He has a good additude and won't give up trying to improve and learn
  76. 86Gtown

News Bulldogs earn praise after ditching spoiling tactics

He Also says we can't blame the reffs for the shit call against warriors. All this talk of teams should just do the right thing and try to get off as quick as possible and the 2 warriors players started getting up quick so they try for a quick play ball and fuck it up. There is no way he justify...
  77. 86Gtown

Foran back vs Manly Triple M

But Analsleeve Annesley said the field is no worse then any others.
  78. 86Gtown

Hasler/Manly/Bulldogs - Consolidated Thread

Lol not personal for him maybe he fucked the club up roster and salary cap then recieved a pay out, then gets to coach another club and doesn't have to answer for it. Don't know how he can put his mug back on tellie and have the nerve to tell media that his plan would have worked he just didn't...
  79. 86Gtown

Where does Lewis Belong ?

When foran does come back Pay should give Lewis and Cogger a half each along side Foran do a bit of learning while foran is fit. Get rid of licha off the bench.
  80. 86Gtown

Opinion The Coach. vs. Attitude

Have to agree the games we have lost bafly the additude was not there. Allot of teams suceed by giving away a penalty shutting down that danger play backing themselfs to defend thier line once it's all settled. Or in the storms case just keep them from scoring no matter what keep the game low...
  81. 86Gtown

Opinion Yet another game gifted to stom via reffs

The game it should of happened was the black friday game between us and rabbiits few years ago i actually said at the time if i was coach i would have pulled the boys off the field. And it has only got worse for us since that game. I would love to see a team do it under those circumstances and...
  82. 86Gtown

Opinion Yet another game gifted to stom via reffs

Pretty shit to see yet another low scoring storm game and yet another win gifted to them thanks to the reff. They call it crowding the ruck i call it trying to get a quick play the ball and fucking it up.
  83. 86Gtown

Annesley Warns Bulldogs To Cut Out Go-Slow Tactics

Pmsl both are better then mine lol. We shall dubb thee sir Analsleeve
  84. 86Gtown

Analeasy ( annesley ) can go eat a big hairy dick
  85. 86Gtown

Opinion Rule Changes you would like to see

Sounds a bit like wanted movie turning bullets to me if you are passing backwards you are forcing the ball to go backwards there is no force pulling it with you. Never seen a ball blow 12m in the opposite direction to wich it was passed but i imagine if cyclone cat 5 hit the stadium they would...
  86. 86Gtown

Foward pass ruling should be changed to if the ball goes foward it's a foward pass. Give a fuck if the hands were going backwards. Ass sniff Annasley this week saying there is nothing we can do because some balls float fowards after being passed backwards and that we don't have a the technology...
  87. 86Gtown

Your onto something. If that was the rule though we would have to change the boots standars so the sprigs are no shorter then 3 inches long and must pass a sharpness test
  88. 86Gtown

Agree and players don't do it as much due to not wanting to concede a 7 tackle set should just be stand tackle set restart from th 20m
  89. 86Gtown

I don't think he has analysed any of the contoversial calls we have had to date. Not that it matters because they don't do fuck all about it anyway. The board need to go to the nrl with a video of every bad call against us and ask for an explination for it always happening.
  90. 86Gtown

Prospective Coaches

Yeah well that yet to be seen not a given, but its also bennett not toovey. And bennett wasn't so much complaining about poor reffing so much as complaining about the way the nrl has chosen to officiate the game an he is right. I can't stand low scoring wrestling matches wich is what they have...
  91. 86Gtown

Compensation or options for foul calls by reffs

Not a bad idea 1 challenge but if you are challenged and proven right then you retain your 1 challenge like cricket
  92. 86Gtown

Prospective Coaches

Thats just stupidity. Doesn't achieve anything and they cop a fine for it lol
  93. 86Gtown

Prospective Coaches

Toovey is a whiney lil bitch as a coach.
  94. 86Gtown

Opinion Lichaa to second row?

Yep pay should do it. He should say your your no longer going to slot in at hooker, you have one game to show us what you can do if you fail me your services will no longer be required in girst grade. I honestly think the best position for him is second row. Second row of seats in the stadium