We are by far the dumbest team in the competition!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I actually thought we started really well, there was some great line speed and some decent defence.

The problem for mine today came down to JMK and Cogger and the game plan...

JMK’s service was slow and cumbersome and Cogger needs to change up that kicking, maybe it’s Pays instructions, I don’t know but for fucks sake when we’re close to their line, try a grubber for a repeat seat instead of that lucky dip cross field kick, it infuriates me that play.

Jackson, Napa and Reimis also get a special mention for being so shit.
it was clearly pays instructions, cogger has grubbed a lot mainly for CHN in prior games. pay got what he asked for and it was fucking rubbish from the whole 17.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger needs to be dropped to NSW Cup until he can master a spiral bomb.

Only then can he return.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't see a woman out on the field, dropping their shit and running in circles without a clue. Gender has NOTHING to do with on-field form or attitude!
It does. Hence Raelene castle what she did to us as well. But hey. Gender is just a social construct anyway. And anyone can be a man or girl.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The issue starts from the top which happens to be another woman at the helm who is only there due to a males last name. She needs to go followed quickly by the gay dean for pay
Interesting

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree and I am very confused why our attack does not know how to pass - we have very little crisp passing happening in a FG team. We pass backwards, we knock on from good passes, we push the pass when nothing is on, we kick and create no pressure. The only thing we do right is earn field position with our settle ups for our impotent attack to routinely fuck it away. And we have been doing that since 2014.
It's simple they are veing coached to play safe footy. We rarley see players backing the player carring the ball because Pay doesn't want them offloading and risking a knock on, we rarley see grubbers into the in goal because Pay doesn't want to risk a 7 tackle set. So they aren't left with many options when they get up there. Never going to get far if the team is predictable. If a team was ever in a position to say fuck it lets try our hand it is while they are in the position we are in right now.

The fact that they are still trying to succeed using a game plan that has failed since the beggining of last season and that Pay thinks they are lerning, higlights the fact that he doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing and is completly blind to the fact that he sucks hairy dicks. Pull the foreskin off your head dean and watch the last 30 games we have played!!!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya brain snap on tackle 1. Must have photos of Pay because he keeps getting picked. Hoppa disinterested at best. Tolman..kills any form of attack by constantly getting the ball in attack.....Foran....1 million reasons he went missing today. Fualalo...not his fault they continue to pick him in 1st grade.....Cogger...as Lara Bingle said "Where the bloody hell were you today" .... JMK ... not the answer ... Pay ... not the answer either. I can see him losing the dressing room over the next 6 to 8 weeks as it becomes obvious who the 2019 wooden spooners are and the few quality players we do have engage their managers to get releases. This is going to get ugly fast.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What was with Cogger's kicking game? It was horrendous. He lollipopped the ball to the Storm back three all game which had the Storm on the front foot whenever we kicked to them.

Montoya...not even sure where to start with him. That guy seems to take great pride in turning momentum into a lull, and opportunities into debacles.

It's going to be a long season for a while to come yet.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He is not the only forward taking a hit up on the 4th or 5th. This is constantly brought up just like lichaa having no clue. But again, jmk has no clue as well. He has a lot of heart, defend well, and puts in plenty of effort. But he makes stupid decisions all the time like playing to the wrong side when the markers are square, passing to a forward on the 5th or 4th etc etc.
Because he isn't a dh. You can't pull a rabbit outa ya hat and say ok bloke here's a 9 jersey. Pay and the club have been negligent in fixing this problem. The position is absolutely crucial in 2019's game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Guys I said it before and I'll say it again Dean Pay is at best an A grade coach! Might be Top bloke some say here but not a FG coach end of story. Players think he's an idiot.
Players making themselves look like idiots doesn't help.