We are by far the dumbest team in the competition!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We just give away constant stupid penalties followed by lazy as fuck errors, followed by penalties. We are an absolute rabble. To add to this we never get the rub of the green with the refs and seem to be at a constant disadvantage.
The storm were as usual laying all over us in defense, and then not releasing or getting up when called out by the ref. I remember one particular set and we should have had 3 penalties for this, yet we got none.
We know the refs will never make it easy for us, but we make it even harder for ourselves with our pathetically stupid penalties and mistakes.
I'm absolutely fed up with this shit. We may not be a great team on paper, but we make ourselves a fucking terrible team with our constant mistakes and penalties.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I agree and I am very confused why our attack does not know how to pass - we have very little crisp passing happening in a FG team. We pass backwards, we knock on from good passes, we push the pass when nothing is on, we kick and create no pressure. The only thing we do right is earn field position with our settle ups for our impotent attack to routinely fuck it away. And we have been doing that since 2014.

Skidz

Waterboy
Reaction score
We just give away constant stupid penalties followed by lazy as fuck errors, followed by penalties. We are an absolute rabble. To add to this we never get the rub of the green with the refs and seem to be at a constant disadvantage.
The storm were as usual laying all over us in defense, and then not releasing or getting up when called out by the ref. I remember one particular set and we should have had 3 penalties for this, yet we got none.
We know the refs will never make it easy for us, but we make it even harder for ourselves with our pathetically stupid penalties and mistakes.
I'm absolutely fed up with this shit. We may not be a great team on paper, but we make ourselves a fucking terrible team with our constant mistakes and penalties.
Agree, need Lewis back next week, school boy errors by camels that should be playing at that level. Embarrassing to say the least

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From the coach down...
Look, I'm beginning to agree Dean Pay is not a good coach, but at the end of the day it's not him who is constantly giving away stupid penalties, throwing dumb passes and offloads, and then repeat, repeat, repeat. We are just a dumb team!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look, I'm beginning to agree Dean Pay is not a good coach, but at the end of the day it's not him who is constantly giving away stupid penalties, throwing dumb passes and offloads, and then repeat, repeat, repeat. We are just a dumb team!
It's not like he has ANY game plan for the dumb ***** to follow. Or knows how to use the bench. Or knows how to fire the boys up.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly dumb fans paying to watch this disaster is who I feel sorry for we all know we ain’t that great a team and in reality not that well coached either

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree, need Lewis back next week, school boy errors by camels that should be playing at that level. Embarrassing to say the least
I think we need another dimension. Bring Lewis back at lock. We have nothing to lose.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They did it with Hasler as well....something terribly amiss somewhere. No football nous whatsoever and all out of form. Bugger me if I know what the attitude is like at training and the dressing sheds. Not good enough.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think we need another dimension. Bring Lewis back at lock. We have nothing to lose.
Lewis at lock wouldn't be bad because it would accidentally have us have a half at first receiver because all the forwards must touch the ball first per Pays instructions Lol

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
let’s put the dean pay thread to bed,if a miracle happened and we
Poached belamey as coach would
We be dishing this crap.
My response at half time what would belamey be doing?
And pay well we know how he roughs the team up.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understandable mate if players go out with no plans. They have no purpose, they get frustrated, they try to do things theyre not trained for and they would make mistakes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We be dishing this crap.
Can guarantee we wouldn't be playing like we are now if Bellamy was coach. He wouldn't accept such tripe, especially from hooker.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw this on comments in bulldogs page and it’s exactly what we all have been saying

Dean Pay:
"Ok boys we have vunivalu who isnt known for his catching or speed and we have Addo Carr who is the fastest winger in the NRL and Rep player...LETS KICK IT TO HIM!"

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can guarantee we wouldn't be playing like we are now if Bellamy was coach. He wouldn't accept such tripe, especially from hooker.
Why our club hasn’t approached him and offered him a job with a big of cheque and operation of all football decisions is beyond me. I’m done with the pay experiment because no matter who we had in our side today our game plane was non existent and if there was one it was just plain stupid and stupid and stupid and dumb

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
continually passing the ball to tolman in attacking positions - been happening since 2014 - is the dumbest.
dfends well but any time he has the ball is a wasted tackle.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We lack speed in the backs, and we lack size in the forwards. Without a smart halves combination, we are exposed in all areas. Any team that has one or two standout players will use their advantage to run over the top of us.

I don't see us changing what we've been doing for over three years, or we would have done it by now. Seems the officials are happy with the combinations we have.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We keep coming up with changing players. I am over that. Today i watched a team that could off smacked the Storm. It wasnt the players but there tactics and game plan that wasnt working at all and they just continued thinking at some stage it will work. But someone should tell pay the game is only 80 minutes and if your game plans are not working then change them. The coaching staff are like bloody robots and the players are becoming the same

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We be dishing this crap.
Bellamy: if you don’t go out there in second half and fuck shit up I will fuck you all to death starting with you Cameron.

Dean gay: it’s ok guys just try your best without getting too tired or hurt, but most importantly have fun!

Last edited: