Search results

1. LucasFitzo

Opinion Magic Round - Bulldogs/Raiders (Round 11)

Just wondering if anyone know if these tickets have already gone on sale and are sold out. I book a work trip around this time so i can attend the Friday game which has been the bulldogs two years in a row now. On ticktek says "Allocation Exhausted", so just wanted to see if anyone knew if...
  2. LucasFitzo

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Suia Taukeiaho

Sio Siua Taukeiaho is on the verge of a shock return to the NRL with Phil Gould’s Bulldogs launching a $1 million poaching raid for the former Roosters premiership enforcer. Telegraph Sport This masthead can reveal Taukeiaho plans to sever ties with French Super League club Catalans Dragons at...
  3. LucasFitzo

Social Media Matt Lodge

Bulldogs' coach Cameron Ciraldo has held talks with Matt Lodge with the former Broncos bad boy forced out of the Roosters at season’s end. Telegraph Sport Former Broncos prop Matt Lodge is exploring every option to continue his career in the NRL after having secret talks with the Bulldogs...
  4. LucasFitzo

News Munster out week 2 …

Munster and Coates both out for two weeks (just mentioned on Fox Coverage). No better chance to win next week with Munster and no Pap. Needed some luck there
  5. LucasFitzo

Fox Sports Cameron McInnes

#NRL360 Reporting The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Have Privately Started Enquiring About Cameron McInnes. With Their Halves Of Norman & Clune Clicking, Hunt A Better Fit At Hooker. McInnes Isn’t Happy Playing 13, They Are After A Couple Forwards Including Adam Elliott For The 13 Jersey & Jack...
  6. LucasFitzo

Social Media Jordan Rapana

The Dogs made initial inquiries on Saturday about signing former Canberra winger Jordan Rapana, who is keen on a return after coronavirus suspended the Japanese rugby competition. Stuart, who played alongside Pay and employed him as an assistant at the Raiders, went in to bat for the third-year...
  7. LucasFitzo

New Bulldogs coach Dean Pay’s position bombshells to revive Dogs of war in 2018

Pretty much confirms what we were all hoping that hes playing Klemmer and Woods in the front row, not playing Klemmer at lock. Interesting that Elliot is training at lock wonder where that leaves Tolman? Exactly what i think most of us wanted still interesting to see it actually happened haha...
  8. LucasFitzo

Round 21 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Discussion Thread

Graham, has missed the last four weeks after injuring his shoulder in the Round Sixteen clash with the Warriors. With the return of the English International to the starting line-up, Danny Fualalo will go back to the bench. Moses Mbye, has been named to start at hooker with Michael Lichaa on the...
  9. LucasFitzo

Round 20 - Dogs vs Broncos - Team List and Discussion Thread

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/07/18/origin_stars_return_.html Hasler lost the plot again and straight back to basics. Fuck he is a dud lol NRL Round 20: Bulldogs v Broncos, Suncorp Stadium, Thursday, July 20th 7-50 pm 1 Will Hopoate 2 Brett Morris 3 Josh Morris 4 Chase Stanley...
  10. LucasFitzo

Jimmy The Jet

https://twitter.com/TripleM_NRL/status/881422691785363456 Saw this over the weekend can only hope there is some truth to it! Was at a party over the weekend and spoke to a mate of mine in the organisation who said they were still chasing another back for next year. To think Tedesco had signed...
  11. LucasFitzo

Paul Carter

Saw this on a couple of news articles and then today from someone within the club looking at bringing Paul Carter back into the club potentially even before June 30. What are everyone thoughts on him, thought he was a talent when he left just has to get his drinking under control. Would provide...
  12. LucasFitzo

Bulldogs Culture Change For 2018

Its pretty clear now that Des is completely trying to change the internal culture within the club for 2018. Reynolds,(gone) Kasiano, Eastwood, Licha all pretty much guaranteed to be gone from stories i am hearing within the club and more to come i suspect gone for next year. As much as we...
  13. LucasFitzo

Latrell Mitchell

After Tedesco getting announced for the Roosters today i think hes 100% on his way out given their stance the last couple of weeks. I think most his issue's come from reading the defence in the centres wouldn't have that problem if he played in Fullback (for an extended period of time). I think...
  14. LucasFitzo

2018 Spine

So after the news today about Reynolds Tigers deal and the general feeling of whats happening with our new signings. What is everybody's feeling towards our spine for 2018, pretty set with our current roster and its incoming roster additions(Foran) or still need to shed more players to secure a...