Search results

1. DogzPride

Time to hear from John Khoury and Aaron Warburton

when are the next lot of elections ?????
  2. DogzPride

Time to hear from John Khoury and Aaron Warburton

Good question??? Khoury probably writing up some fluff piece as we speak, Warburton holidaying in Italy enjoying life getting married & honeymooning, sure do so but one would think wait till the off season whilst you have a club to stand behind & represent like many of the players choose to do...
  3. DogzPride

Opinion Unbelievable

Cause we keep picking the wrong type of coach
  4. DogzPride

News DOGS’ ‘BEWILDERING’ ATTACK LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED

Totally agree with you mate, I too am sick of this bullshit, same thing year after year, NEXT YEAR< NEXT YEAR crap. Yes players need to be held accountable but I'm sorry it starts at the TOP. I said from day one that we needed a senior coach & what do we get another assistant/rookie Panthers...
  5. DogzPride

Were back baby!

WTAF absolute disgrace, this is the result when you hire yet ANOTHER assistant rookie coach. WE had the chance of hiring Shane Flannigan & he got turned down time & time again, he goes to Manly & LOOK at the way they are playing with such structure. I'm so sick of year after year the old THIS...
  6. DogzPride

A thread for noobs thinking of going to games this year ...

Fantastic write up mate gave me goosebumps. I hope you are right as I think we will loose a lot of supporters if this rubbish keeps being dished out. I'm so over hearing Next year is our year, this year is a write off !!!!
  7. DogzPride

Bulldogs AGM 2023

The cheergirls have been rubbish since the Belles were given the boot, this current mob is terrible. We certainly don't have the glamour cheergirls we use to have all those years ago, if I have to be honest I've seen better heads on a catfish. Totally agree with the game day needing more crowd...
  8. DogzPride

Club captains formally announced

Far too many cooks in the kitchen, I fear it shows a lack of making hard decisions from the coach wanting to be friends with everyone, that's not how you win games by being friend with your players, there needs to be a coach player relationship not acting like mates which is what I'm seeing from...
  9. DogzPride

Shane Flanagan looks to sign with Manly as assistant Coach- Thoughts ???

Shane Flanagan looks to sign with Manly as assistant coach????? I think we let him get away and the dogs should have signed him. Hes a proven winning FG coach, Hes got experience under his belt, Hes got age behind him and Hes a hard coach which is what these players need. I'm very concerned with...
  10. DogzPride

Nominations 2022 Elections of Directors

Got my 2022 nominations form for Directors elections today. Anyone know of anyone else putting together a rival ticket ? I'm very happy with our current board of directors but you just never know whos going to pop up and come out of the woodworks. Cheers.
  11. DogzPride

Insights With Gus

you cant be serious ????
  12. DogzPride

Insights With Gus

Sorry if this is off topic guys but I didn't want to make a whole thread for this one just yet. Does anyone know when the 2022 board elections are and is there any talk of another ticket running. Cheers !
  13. DogzPride

Please join the Bulldogs footy club. Have your say. Get some power. The more members the stronger it makes our club

Happy New Year to all my fellow dogs supporters. Who is doing the upcoming Zoom AGM meeting planned for Feb ?
  14. DogzPride

News Price Cut: Axe Hovers Over Bulldogs Icon

i would like to know why we havnt heard from this halfwit John Karanikolas not that i want to see it get its 15 minutes of fame but I'm sure he isnt a happy camper as their little plan backfired bigtime. I think if he tries to get voted in at our next elections, hes going to face some real...
  15. DogzPride

News Price Cut: Axe Hovers Over Bulldogs Icon

I think keeping with the three year membership rule keeps it honest & stops the corrupt mate staking from happening. ANYONE got ANY info on when we will be told who our new Chairman is ? & when we will know who has filled the other seats, surely it has to be their Number 1 priority at the moment.
  16. DogzPride

Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

can i ask mate, where did you hear this ?
  17. DogzPride

Absolutely correct, John Khoury is THE ONLY original voted by us members of the remaining board of Directors left, surely that has to stand for something. I DO NOT WANT a new person coming onto this board and being voted as our new Chairman. I have always wanted to see John Khoury in a higher...
  18. DogzPride

I want to know who is the new Chairman, I would like to see John Khoury as Chairman, he is an original Director voted in by us voting members a top bloke who bleeds blue & white.
  19. DogzPride

Just received my official email from the club, this is 100% spot on correct. Lynne Anderson , John Ballesty & Paul Dunn have all stood down
  20. DogzPride

News Bulldogs on brink of civil war as coup to remove board trio begins

Can anyone clear up a few things for me as I am a voting member. Lets say this all goes to their plan & the three are out, how does the new chairman then get decided ? because I have concerns appointing a newbie as our chairman.
  21. DogzPride

News Bid to unseat Anderson as Bulldogs boardroom drama heats up

Thanks Mate & yes i am a voting member, looking forward to my call :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  22. DogzPride

News Bid to unseat Anderson as Bulldogs boardroom drama heats up

can you name names of who you got the call from ?
  23. DogzPride

Nasheed with the good oil. Why Lynnes days really are numbered pt2.

Does anyone know who is being talked about taking Lynnes place as chairman should she be overthrown. If Lynne, Dunn & Ballesty are all outs, then who is taking their place ?????
  24. DogzPride

News Moves to oust board

I don't comment on here much but I'm a long time Bulldogs fan. I HATE seeing this crap OVER & OVER AGAIN. I think Lynne is out of her depth & needs to go. I know she likes to throw her weight around & Iv'e been told she also tells other board members who they can & cant hire or suggest for...
  25. DogzPride

News Mass sackings at Bulldogs ahead of grudge match against Hasler

Can someone confirm for me, Is there board elections this February 2020 ?????
  26. DogzPride

News Mass sackings at Bulldogs ahead of grudge match against Hasler

Well there you go, jobs for the boys/friends. it seems Gareth Holmes has had his mate Andre hill save his ass a few times, Mad Monday, us getting fines because he brought the wrong jerseys for our boys to wear, should have gone months ago if you ask me
  27. DogzPride

To all those who want Pay sacked...

Heres an idea which im probably going to get booed for. WHY doesn't Chris Anderson step in and help out or even bloody take over the coaching role and step down from the Directors position. Christ is an EXPERIENCED winning premiership coach and is respected Bulldogs legend, lets face it it...
  28. DogzPride

News Bulldogs coach Dean Pay is under pressure already following tough start to the season

Hard article to read but its ALL TRUE ! Pay may be a great guy but he just isn't up to the job, YES he hasn't much to work with and I get that but FFS somethings got to give, I cant take watching this shit for the rest of the season.
  29. DogzPride

Pay's Pets

Certainly not a good start to the season, a lot of weekness and players who need to be dropped. I just hope we pull our finger out for the game against parra this week.
  30. DogzPride

News Pay & Anderson visit long-time fan in nursing home

Doing us VERY PROUD boys. this is what its all about with our mighty family club. UP THE DOGS.
  31. DogzPride

I keep watching the 80 year anniversary video

this video is GOOSEBUMPS worthy
  32. DogzPride

News Youngest Pup In The Kennel

GREAT read, nice to see some positive articles about the DOGS for once.
  33. DogzPride

Official Meet the 2019 Bulldogs Sapphires Squad

I was recently told that the lady that runs the sapphires and the company employed by the club doesn't even choreograph the routines. Apparently shes given the job to one of the girls on the squad, WHY are we paying for her services when she obviously hasn't the experience behind her as has been...
  34. DogzPride

Official Lewis "Our squad is stronger than last year"

Everything looks the goods this year. the boys seem happy and I think that's a big key factor in playing good footy. GO THE DOGS
  35. DogzPride

getting paid is now part of their job and I believe they should be paid for their hard work. My entire point it, the standard with our cheerleaders have very much gone down hill, when you compare them to other squads not only their all round standard has dropped but their appearance and those...
  36. DogzPride

whilst I agree with some of what you have said about the travelling and rehearsing that these girls put in must be applauded for that BUT, you CAN NOT overlook the fact that our cheerleaders have very much gone down hill and their standards have dropped over the years compared to other NRL...
  37. DogzPride

well That's no surprise at all, the staff at the football office were absolute shithouse pathetic young fools who didn't know up from down. Im hoping that the new board have put a good broom through the place and gets rid of the crap. little to no experience coaching, wow that's shocking, Im...
  38. DogzPride

Thanks for clearing that up Darcie, I have noticed that myself and wonder why the club is ok with them plugging their promotions company. Not to sound like a rude bloke but they certainly don't look like a well run cheer squad. can I ask a question ???? how much experience does this promotions...
  39. DogzPride

Controversy Corner tore Rothfield a new one!

Brilliant stuff, That old bastard is a complete and utter fuckwit. Photos taken from the street my ass, they stalked the player plain and simple. I cant wait to see the police arresting people for exposing themselves after mardi Gras
  40. DogzPride

Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

The media are a bunch of wankers. it clearly looks like the boys are having their fun on a private hotel/house balcony and the filthy stalking media have been just waiting to catch ANYTHING they can to print in the media. I bet NOTHING would EVER be posted of the Melbourne storm like this...
  41. DogzPride

Football Club Membership

Just wondering if anyone knows when our next AGM is ???
  42. DogzPride

New Board

We seem to be heading in the right direction, getting rid of the dead wood (no pun intended ha ha) new signings, only time will tell.
  43. DogzPride

Crowd numbers tumble as Belmore bites Bulldogs again.

Yeah mate agree 1000000% not good
  44. DogzPride

Yeah mate its bloody awful. We look like the laughing stock
  45. DogzPride

Yeah mate you heard correctly. They were playing snoopdog song with a voice over saying "Bulldogs" pathetic
  46. DogzPride

I was not only disgusted with the players performance but the overall game day experience. The music, the dog barking (which doesn't even sound like a real dog) drummers who only play one beat, children cheerleaders jumping & flipping around in front of people trying to watch the game (our...
  47. DogzPride

NRL fury as Castle moves on unscathed from Bulldogs car crash

Yeah shes a vile piece of crap. Now the bitch is trying her shit at the Rugby union. should have stayed at Netball bitch. Remember when the bitch got rid of our cheerleaders, she never gave a fuck about our club only did what she thought would look good for herself. I want to see these fools go...
  48. DogzPride

K Foran

I defiantly liked what I saw from KF tonight. he was reving the boys up big time. I think hell get better with time. Awsome game.
  49. DogzPride

Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Mate I think I just pissed my pants "Hold me back Bro" :tearsofjoy: Now lets get on with the footy & get a win up against the Panthers
  50. DogzPride

Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Well said mate, couldn't agree more. I cant wait until all this shit is over.
  51. DogzPride

Chill pill

Ive been coping shit all weekend for the piss poor effort the boys put in. they looked so bloody flat. heres hoping we can get over the Panthers, I don't like our chances as the panther have been red hot. Lets hope its their week to flop so we can get a win.
  52. DogzPride

Current board do not deserve another chance (besides Mortimer)

Where can we find these fan forums ??????
  53. DogzPride

Current board do not deserve another chance (besides Mortimer)

The Current board MUST GO!!!! This club has been put through too much crap from this current board. I LOVE Turvey but its no secret that hes quite ill, so I cant see how voting for him is a smart move. The club needs a MAJOR clean out. Lets get out club back to being AWSOME again.