Nominations 2022 Elections of Directors

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Got my 2022 nominations form for Directors elections today. Anyone know of anyone else putting together a rival ticket ? I'm very happy with our current board of directors but you just never know whos going to pop up and come out of the woodworks. Cheers.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
It looks and feels like we finally have some stability and importantly people with competence in the running of our club. I would like this stability and positivity to continue and would hope that there is no need for any other tickets or factions to destabilise what we currently have.

I think they have earnt the opportunity to continue to build on their foundations of improvement and growth of the club.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully there are no changes. We need as much stability at board level as possible after a decade of turmoil. Thankfully Khoury seems to have done a good job of unifying the club as we haven't heard about divisions or rival tickets for a while. Hopefully Dib and co don't try and cause more trouble.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s all hope that the past is left where it is,in the past,the current board has done a great job to this point,and have the clubs interest at heart.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have liked us to focus on the spine a bit more but they deserve to be re-elected and I believe Gould will be signing an upgrade at hooker for 2023 (ie: Api, Cheese, Mahoney or Brailey). If he doesn't it's his first big fail in his new (1M a year) job

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got my 2022 nominations form for Directors elections today. Anyone know of anyone else putting together a rival ticket ? I'm very happy with our current board of directors but you just never know whos going to pop up and come out of the woodworks. Cheers.
Lynn Anderson and Paul Dunn

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would be a backwards step voting a new group of duds in.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The spine and Barrett (and his staff) are still big if's IMO, but getting Gould was a masterstroke, recruitment has been impressive and sponsorship is solid. The signs are really good and there's no reason to change boards.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No change required JK & Co are doing a great job overall.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How often do elections for club directors take place? Hopefully not annually - that would just invite power seekers and dissent.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How often do elections for club directors take place? Hopefully not annually - that would just invite power seekers and dissent.
Every two years. It alternates with the leagues club.