Search results

1. Downtowndog

Opinion Josh Jackson

Biggest fuck up of this year was forcing JJ to retire Its evident how we have been eaten up the middle this year along with the poor efforts week in week out
  2. Downtowndog

Opinion Fill in the blanks for 2022

With players currently under contract beyond 2021, along with the players off contract this year and confirmed signings, fill in the blanks. 1. Meaney 2. JAC 3. Naden 4. DWZ 5. Cotric 6. Burton 7. Flanagan 8. Thompson 9. B. Smith* 10. 11. Elliott 12. RFM 13. Jackson 14. Hetherington 15. 16...
  3. Downtowndog

Opinion We must nail our 2022 recruitment

With November 1 just passing us, it is vital that we nail our retention and recruitement for 2022 over the next 6 weeks. If we nail this, it should set us up for a few years to be a consistent top 6 team. It seems we do not have many juniors knocking the door down for first grade, which is a...
  4. Downtowndog

Aiden Tolman

Stats vs Knights 65 Minutes 1 Try 24 Hit Ups 201 Run Metres 70 Post Contact Metres 1 Tackle Break 1 Line Break 1 Line Break Assist 1 Offload 48 Tackles Gave Ms Klemmer a gobful Aiden you ANIMAL!!!!!!
  5. Downtowndog

Hit list 2021

The mole has come out that there will be a massive cleanout at Belmore and atleast 4 experienced players need to be recruited. Apparently Elliott & Foran will be re-signing RFM has already been re-signed Casualties of clean up are - Holland, Cogger, Montoya, Sue, Tolman, Tass Also Lafai is...
  6. Downtowndog

Opinion Foran - Burgess - Salary Cap relief and exemption fiasco

As everyone knows the NRL has granted the Rabbitohs 1.2m salary cap relief. We are stuck with a crippled Foran with no relief whatsoever. I absolutely understand people's frustration with our situation with Foran, ALL which i agree with! I never wanted Foran at our club due to his physical...
  7. Downtowndog

Pushing through the Dogs game

What helps you get through watching our games?
  8. Downtowndog

Brett Kenny

Watching Brett Kenny on the Matty Johns show, talking about his life playing footy and life after footy, i found it quite interesting that Kenny was born and grew up in Canterbury. I was too young to remember, but does any of the older generation know anything on how he ended up at Parra or if...
  9. Downtowndog

Foran just pimped at the post by Jack Bird

Foran has come in at second place as the dud buy of 2019. @Kaz your boy Jack Bird takes out the honors as the number 1 dud of 2019 https://www.zerotackle.com/the-nrls-top-ten-worst-signings-of-2018-part-two-35800/4/ Kieran Foran (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs) The decline of Kieran Foran is...
  10. Downtowndog

The last year at our club

We all have different opinions of players and the positives and negatives they bring to a club. But i ask the kennel just to keep the opinions out of it and try to help me come to a logical conclusion/explanation Late last year we lost Graham, Kasiano & Reynolds to sign Woods and Foran. This...
  11. Downtowndog

Baa on Dean Pay

Is Baa taking the piss or are all the head knocks catching up? https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs/status/915124289828827136?s=09
  12. Downtowndog

James Graham gone - confirmed

James Graham on 360 now, confirmed hes gone to Dragons for the next 3 years
  13. Downtowndog

Steve Georgallis

With Georgallis doing a good job in the lower grades, who would be comfortable with Steve getting the gig as first grade coach for 2018, on a one year contract? Craig Bellamy is off contract next year and I would be throwing everything at Bellamy including Des' wife to get him across for 2019...
  14. Downtowndog

Bulldogs need change before Des-aster strikes

Bulldogs need change before Des-aster strikes The groundswell movement by Bulldogs fans calling for big changes at their club has now grown into a full force cyclone and it is directed firmly at Belmore. I’m someone who believes coaches attract far too much blame for poor results. Under...
  15. Downtowndog

Playing structures moving forward

We are all aware that to setup your NRL season all comes to offseason training. Once the NRL kicks off from Round 1 you are aware from the first game of the season the structures set in place after an offseason of training. It obviously takes a couple of months into the NRL season to get match...
  16. Downtowndog

Player review since Des has been at the Dogs

Which players have improved under the Hasler regime since 2012?
  17. Downtowndog

David Klemmer unhappy with the Dogs

Big Dave unhappy with the dogs decision on JR https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/859329491436314624?s=09
  18. Downtowndog

Warriors deny Kieran Foran is “done deal” at Bulldogs

Warriors deny Kieran Foran is “done deal” at Bulldogs Warriors managing director Jim Doyle has denied that star five-eighth Kieran Foran has signed a deal with the Bulldogs for 2018. In a wide-ranging interview on the Warriors website, Doyle discussed the ongoing speculation around player...
  19. Downtowndog

The great robbery of Belmore

Came across this on Twitter and must say they are bang on!