Search results

1. B

News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

May be their partners dobbed them in because they have really bad breath
  2. B

News Secret hand injury has Maroons firebrand Dylan Napa in doubt for State of Origin II

Probably slipped off the end and smacked himself in the forehead
  3. B

Opinion Theory on Adam Elliott's constant selection.

By the way I am agreeing with your post
  4. B

Opinion Theory on Adam Elliott's constant selection.

Discipline starts from day one whether it’s in a family situation at work or in a team. Where there is a level of conduct to be met it doesn’t matter if your the youngest, highest paid or best in the team it non negotiable. What’s the point of setting a standard otherwise
  5. B

News The demons that have haunted David Klemmer

Yeah me too... like something you'd see in a Three Stooges movie... Moe comes in and starts slapping his face...… woop wooooop wooooop woop!!!!
  6. B

News Soward's Power Rankings: Best halves combinations in 2019

Love his comment about not being so excited about a positional move since Lockyer moved to 5/8th and that was about the same time he was moved to the wing when his team were defending
  7. B

Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

Actually it's the sudden stop!
  8. B

Cogger And klem

I really hope you were making a joke about the tram (team) but never mind if it was one of those spell check things l still had a good laugh
  9. B

Official 47 headwear partner of the Bulldogs

So it's true, no wonder we can't sign any decent players with everyone knowing how bad our Cap situation is :)
  10. B

Official Gallery 2019 day 1 week 2 pre-season

you can say that again? you can say that again ! stop !!
  11. B

Opinion Coffs Harbour: JT delivers a truth that the Bulldogs and rugby league deserved

the other option would to go and play for soufs
  12. B

News Dogs boss Lynne shows real bite in blast at NRL

Well I say lets bring back Dib :)
  13. B

News Hughes Family Life Memberships Reinstated

And there's another legacy of Steve Folkes…. That's who we are....we're back!!!
  14. B

Member and corporate update

All of this just re affirms we are now in good hands.
  15. B

Lachlan Lewis’s journey from struggling Raider to Bulldogs' new hope

Just remember son at the end of that rainbow there's a brown paper bag
  16. B

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

that's a cop out Marley.. you have just run out of names to call yourself :)
  17. B

Will a Lewis-Foran combo work next year?

Qhen he puts up that bumb I reckon big robbo would be first man in.
  18. B

Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I think a good club looks after all grades and at the moment our reggies are going alright. It would be silly to compromise that at the moment just to try and make our firsts look better, these lower grade players may one day be our stars and the combinations and team moral that may be forming...
  19. B

Bulldogs director Paul Dunn inside roosters dressing room

Not around the showers again? he's been told to stop that.
  20. B

Holland & Smith Side

I know, coaching can't be that hard can it !!
  21. B

Hoppa!!!

BRING BACK DIB.. BRING BACK DIB..SING IT TO ME CHILDREN...
  22. B

Hoppa!!!

YEAH !!! MR NEGATIVE!!!!
  23. B

Nick Meaney - 2018 Consolidated Thread

Fair enough, but you'll have to give him the bad news if he doesn't improve :)
  24. B

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

add old Sharon who is past his prime, that's my thoughts exactly ant
  25. B

Backended contracts

l'm going to start a chant …… bring back dib...bring back dib......ing....
  26. B

Nick meany's talent

great observation, guess which one has the football brain
  27. B

Official Bulldogs Website

give the dog a break
  28. B

How did Lewis & Ogden go?

not for our mascot
  29. B

RFM - and now the bad news

Mr InDIBable
  30. B

Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

the quicker we get woods into fullback the better!!
  31. B

Im done!!!

dad probably parked in front of your house at some time in the 70's and 80's
  32. B

John Olive

how goods he gunna be when he's well !!!!
  33. B

Im done!!!

I'm 55 so I just smile and shake my head, but boy do I love my footy.. things can only get better:)
  34. B

TRUE PEACE AND UNITY !

sorry I mucked that up!
  35. B

TRUE PEACE AND UNITY !

The plot thickens:rage: The plot thickens:dizzy:
  36. B

The full extent and repercussions of Canterbury’s salary cap hell

The upside of all this negative publicity is that hopefully this is the last million dollars that Des will ever earn with in the rugby league circles
  37. B

ROUND 7 - Bulldogs VS Roosters - GAME DISCUSSION & TEAM LISTS

kids have just gone to bed.. yep we're F@*KED
  38. B

Accountability

We were all over them till the penalties started, totally gassed us at the back end of the game. And yes the penalties started to go our way in the next half but not for minor infringements but for elbows and head contact. I was at the game with my family and I reckon it was about 7 - 3 dogs...
  39. B

K Foran

wouldn't it be nice if Frawley played that poor!
  40. B

Will Hopoate

Fantastic first post and great observations, sometimes we're so focussed on getting our message across we forget to take a breath. I'm a Hoppa fan too, he's not flashy but safe and dependable and can step up when needed. Still think we need some guys with some real back burners to make our back...
  41. B

Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

The old board for all the good and bad they did should just get over it. If the newly elected people can't cut the mustard then time will tell, what I can't understand is if somebody has been beaten and the siren has blown then accept the result. Move forward gentlemen because everyday you spit...
  42. B

Well Mr I seems like you've given all the info to your mates in the media to suit your agenda, I want to know if a person in your position is allowed to make such judgement, woops I'm about to be ba.....
  43. B

But seriously, from an outsider looking in, ie: not a leagues or football club member another couple of smart business heads overseeing how the money is spent can't hurt after what's happened recently
  44. B

and lets not forget having to most probably pay up to a million for a coach who doesn't coach us any more, another million nearly for a couple of players who play against us now, wonder who is to blame for them?
  45. B

Injury Update 2018

I think it's called a per.....cyst:)
  46. B

Bulldogs To Live Stream Steve Folkes Funeral Service

My Mum did too Rod, and I'm not that much younger than folksy, god bless 'em
  47. B

Blake Austin

100% agree, he knows how to score a try. ?
  48. B

Moses Suli agrees to part company

When you consider that great person we lost yesterday it only reinforces the great berries/bulldog heritage.
  49. B

Our draw is horrendous !!!

The draws get tougher the lower you finish the year before because most of the teams you play smacked your arse last time you played them. Different when you're a consistent top 4 side then you look at things with a lot more optimism, knuckleheads.
  50. B

Anderson and Peponis mend Bulldogs fences

Well done , can't have people sneaking in today without paying :)
  51. B

2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

You're never far off the mark luva
  52. B

Klemmer upset with Bulldogs boardroom candidate Dunn.

well there's the dirt, if some one is making public a private conversation about what was said that they were not apart of ??
  53. B

Eastwood cleared to play in 2018

funny how you blokes are going toe to toe about how much he earns, how do you know this, wish l was in his shoes :)
  54. B

New bulldogs ticket backs coach dean pay.

"Kinda" dumb response to, when you respond to the opposition you would normally promote your own teams strengths first and then stick the slipper in, little bit school girlish ol' vis
  55. B

Bulldogs training photos

I love it when a plan comes together(:
  56. B

TIME TO CLARIFY !

and got a new coach. Teddy Glossop god rest his soul, that's something to think about
  57. B

Foran's Bulldogs deal one step closer

Uncle Nick to Minni " slip this into Skids pocket tonight, it'll ease the cap pressure" wink wink
  58. B

Hold my head in my hands

Why can't we get a quick play the ball, why does everybody out mussel us in the ruck, why do we play the game so slow when everyone else is so up tempo...... what's with these short drop outs!!!!!! everything we are doing is going against the grain of modern day football practice. I have been...
  59. B

Brian Smith?

gave that up years ago young fella, suppose JT is on the market now
  60. B

Brian Smith?

Des won't be sacked, how do we up grade ?
  61. B

Brian Smith?

years ago Ray Hadley said (who is also a boof head) "the only think that I have in common with Brian Smith is that nether one of us has ever coached a premiership winning team, laughed my head off :)
  62. B

Your Round 3 Team

Totally agree Izzy, after the last two weeks efforts and the closeness of the score lines against the quality opposition, a better organised halfback or faster ball from the play the ball is all that's needed, where not that far off.
  63. B

GAME DAY - Round 3 NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

the way the game is being called you'd think they were up by 20, they're on their game and we're not , but it's still only 6 - 0
  64. B

How do we improve this year

Lets hope that our coach is developing a team and just not individual players?
  65. B

Do we really need Mbye?

spot on Skippy
  66. B

The NRL targets me: josh reynolds

and sure enough in the coming weeks someone will write an article on what a great person he is off the field with the nrl's backing, however they're more than happy to see him crucified on the field
  67. B

Tries from bombs VS Tries from set plays against the dogs

Its a confidence thing I reckon, kick to a winger and if he drops it, kick to him all day, Coreys taken lots of great bombs in his Ist grade days
  68. B

Round 14 - Bulldogs v Titans - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

why did all those first half penalties in great field position for the titans stop after they hit the lead... must be ..g//?