Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kent mentioned barba to the bulldogs again on 360..!!! Maybe it does have legs..

Said the doggs will definitely have a go for him. And the need him lol mind you we all know that..!!!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Kent mentioned barba to the bulldogs again on 360..!!! Maybe it does have legs..

Said the doggs will definitely have a go for him. And the need him lol mind you we all know that..!!!
Yeah heard that ,Then all 3 of them laughed when $$$$$$ were mentioned basically saying Barba would laugh at what we would offer.
Ps- I bet you would have a crack at him.

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think a good club looks after all grades and at the moment our reggies are going alright. It would be silly to compromise that at the moment just to try and make our firsts look better, these lower grade players may one day be our stars and the combinations and team moral that may be forming is something you can't buy. Time will tell like everything in life so be patient and enjoy the ride, this year our firsts have scored more entertaining tries than I've seen for years and they seem like they're enjoying there're football, so lets leave players where they can progress the most and see how it all turns out. What have we got to lose.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah heard that ,Then all 3 of them laughed when $$$$$$ were mentioned basically saying Barba would laugh at what we would offer.
Ps- I bet you would have a crack at him.
More so a laugh out of possibly knowing it’s a done deal an not wanting to give too much away hahahaha .. can only wish right !!
And I would deff have a shot at signing him Haz.. Dave Holland on the other hand would have a crack at him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

He’s definitely one of the top 3 guys I would have a crack at .........

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s been really good, fun fact: him and Blair have now been in 3 teams together.
Blair + third man in + Dog shots on the little man with their back turned.....moved on from Storm failed at the tigers and asked to move on from the horses....the dog act king!! Gavet is in good company besides I do not give a shit who played for the Warriors.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I reckon he will go to either the Sharks or the Cowboys

Will all depend on what Holmes does

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Result will depend on what warriors team turns up. If there usual team turns up we may be a chance. If they turn up in an offload mood could be in for a long arvo. RTS has been killing it out the back. Need to stop him and present a straight line on kick returns.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon he will go to either the Sharks or the Cowboys

Will all depend on what Holmes does
Better bloody not lol.
Need to come home An we need to go all out to get him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s definitely one of the top 3 guys I would have a crack at .........
Haha!! good work kiwidog.. BUT who are the other 2 guys you would have a crack at ?? lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Warriors already have our side beaten on afros.

Already worried how much their backline is going to tear us a new one.Tuivasa-Sheck, Kata, Fusitua and Maumalo have been on fire recently.

Consider that Holland will be defending up on one of them and we need our defence between Holland and halves player to be air tight.. else we will get towelled up. Fingers crossed Beale is on the Holland side, because if Kata is opposite Holland, Kata is up for a hat trick.

We won't beat them in the backs, we need to beat them in the forwards. Warriors are a high scoring side, so we won't be safe till 80 minutes is up even if ahead.

Whilst I'd love a win, in all honesty I don't think our side is "at the level" of football that the Warriors are playing.

If RTS, Luke, Johnston and Green decide to turn up, we could be in for a long Sunday.
If Lewis, Hoppa, Holland, JMK/Frawley, and Lichaa play out of their skin, and our forwards aim up we might have a slim chance of a win.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I give us a punchers chance

Warriors last two wins were v Knights where they struggled to put them away in Auckland

They beat the choking rabble Dragons but scored all their points when Dragons has a player in the bin

Replicate how we beat Broncos and we win by 10

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im either owing a shitload of coffees or getting free ones come Monday such is the amount of side bets I have on the game with Warriors fans lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Im either owing a shitload of coffees or getting free ones come Monday such is the amount of side bets I have on the game with Warriors fans lol
So you're either pay up for coffees, or getting so many free ones that you're camping on the shitter Monday?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good to see the almighty and all conquering All Blacks visit Belmore today

I hope their winning attitude rubs off on the boys (not that kind of ‘crack at 3 guys’ rub)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you're either pay up for coffees, or getting so many free ones that you're camping on the shitter Monday?
Pretty much mate

Add in one IG avatar bet
Breakfast bet
Lunch bet
Straight 100 dollar bet

Could get ugly either way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.