Search results

1. old school dog

My 5 things we learnt from Bulldogs Tigers Game

My 5 things we learnt from Bulldogs Tigers game. 1 Trent Hodkinson is so out of form, it's embarrassing. 2 Josh Reynolds is a loose canon who we can't rely on. 3 James Graham out exposes our weaknesses. 4 Our depth is not as good as we think. 5 Michael Lichaa is excellent...
  2. old school dog

Still confident.

I'm still confident we can win the Premiership this year. Early season form counts for a lot. We've beaten Souths, Manly, Roosters and the Storm. Bad calls against Penrith cost us. All teams have lean patches. Full strength at the right time. Klemmer will be great this week, Reynolds will be...
  3. old school dog

2013-Two scenarios.

The way I see it, there are two possible scenarios for our beloved Bulldogs in 2013. The first scenario sees us building to "something big" and winning the premiership!!! The second scenario sees us blunder from close losses, to suspensions (Inu's brainsnap didn't help), to bad injuries at the...
  4. old school dog

Dogs wooden spoon 2008

I've listened, I've heard. I've looked. I've pondered, I've wondered. I've come to a genuine conclusion. The Bulldogs are real Spoon contenders this year. No kidding. No halves. No centres. No Props. No defense. No f..... hope!
  5. old school dog

One for the true believers

This was what it's all about for a Bulldogs fan!!! Wow!!! Just exactly what You could dream of. I'm so happy!!!
  6. old school dog

Bulldogs soft pretty boys.

Shock, horror! The Bulldogs are the new punce pussies of the N.R.L. Too much awesome, hot, gun, best forwards, attitude, tatoos, mad..etc,etc. Not enough gutsy, hard, little things right, loyalty,bleeding for the club. Too many headlines blah, blah , blah. Quite frankly, the Dogs are a little...
  7. old school dog

Dud year 2007.

Maybe I'm being a little negative here, but the omens don't look good. After 2 Rounds, I see a number of teams on the rise. Manly, Souths, Penrith, Warriors,Knights,Cowboys and Storm. Dogs look like having an ordinary year. No halves, no hooker, no speed. We'll come 10th.
  8. old school dog

Roosters NOT most hated team!

Is there a real chance that the Roosters won't be the most hated side as far as Bulldogs fans are concerned in 2007? Just for the record, my most despised teams, in order are Broncos (always has been ), Roosters and Manly....Oh yeah, and Cronulla..and St.George. Oh, did I forget Newcastle! Who...
  9. old school dog

Rest players!?

Three games to go. We're guaranteed Second spot on the NRL ladder. Meaning, of course, if we loose the first week we're still alive, and if we win we're one win away from a Grand Final. Do we rest Asotasi. Maybe Williams. Mason. Bring on Hickey. We've been lucky with injuries.A bit of insurance...
  10. old school dog

Sick of the Johns boys !

Is it just me, but I'm beginning to find the high media profile of Matt Johns to be,frankly,boring. I'm just tired of seeing his head on television. As for Andrew, he is quickly becoming the Don Bradman of Rugby League. Great player, bit of a @*&% head!! As for them setting Brian Carney up as...
  11. old school dog

Terrible Braith

Braith Anasta tonight finally gave the performance that made me glad he is gone. Absolutely shocking. All the talk about Lockyer being under pressure. Fair Dinkum. The silence about Anastas performance by Gould etc. is a disgrace.