Roosters NOT most hated team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is there a real chance that the Roosters won't be the most hated side as far as Bulldogs fans are concerned in 2007? Just for the record, my most despised teams, in order are Broncos (always has been ), Roosters and Manly....Oh yeah, and Cronulla..and St.George. Oh, did I forget Newcastle! Who is your most , um...who is the team you don't like the most?

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my least favourite team regularly changes, but it is usually parramatta.

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess when a teams not a threat, you don't worry about them. Andersons the coach now, former Bulldog legend. Craig Fitzgibbons been saying some nice things about Willie, the thug Morleys gone, so too has Cross. But the've still got that stupid water man in the short shorts! Don't know?!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sharks for some reason...and the poosters of course

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra & Saints. I've been a dog fan for a long time and even as I get older I just can't stop the HATE!

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly has to be number 1, followed by the roosters as the most the most disliked. But I get alot of satisfaction when we beat saints or Parra.

The Beer Baron. :beerchug:

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Well living on the Gold Coast certainly does make me hate all the Broncos supporters up here, most of them are complete morons.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
top 5 in no order

Roosters
Dragons
Sea Eagles
Eels
and new addition
Bronco's

Status
Not open for further replies.