2. rockOut_Leni

Psych up for the WC!!!

What about getting a GOLD socceroo's jersey :D lol
  3. rockOut_Leni

Funny Joke!

ROFL top joke dude :p
  4. rockOut_Leni

Kewell - Dogs Fan At Heart

WooT Woot Kewell is a legend! :D GO the SOCCEROOS GO the Doggies! GO Liverpool! :p
  5. rockOut_Leni

Man vs Machine

Go Green Machine :d
  6. rockOut_Leni

Save Cutler

I just think that patten is a better fullback atm! saying that i know cutler is an awesome player. I reckon drop utai for cutler on the wing! im a huge matt utai fan, but lets face it! opposition wingers jump over him under the high ball, and matt is just not running over defenders as he did in...
  7. rockOut_Leni

Rate your season thus far

Its great that we are sitting in 4th atm! but we havent beaten any of the competition heavy wights yetz! but saying that! we can only get beta! we have been sloppy in some games!
  8. rockOut_Leni

Save Patten

patten is a campion! hope he stays!
  9. rockOut_Leni

Question Fun

hahahaha :p
  10. rockOut_Leni

Number Plates

This is the plates i want! ......RAP 15T hahahahaha wouldnt go so good with my bulldogs bumper sticker ayez! ahahahaha
  11. rockOut_Leni

and they wonder why we get into fights

lol.....true that ayez! i was @ macarthur square on saturday, the day after we smashed the tigers! i must of seen at least 10 people with doggies jerseys! :D
  12. rockOut_Leni

Wongard! thats a top car! i wish my car looks like that one day! :D but i live in campbelltown and ill fear for its safety!
  13. rockOut_Leni

dammit that sucks dude! i hav a bulldogs sticker, scarfe, and beenie viewable on the back window! and add my bulldogs seat covers! :confused: i also live in campbelltown! u got me full worried! :sad:
  14. rockOut_Leni

How to beat the Knights!

to beat the knights we just have 2 work on two things.... attack and defence! :D hahahaha being serious now! our forwards have 2 dominate and keep running at joey! take him out of the game! :D
  15. rockOut_Leni

*Official Roll Call Thread* Bulldogs v Tigers

I just got my tickets 2day! :D Im goin with my brother [rabydog] :p
  16. rockOut_Leni

Andrew Ryan..Still Captain Material?

i have an idea? what about if the doggies poly a captaincy sharing policy like what the sydney swans had ??? a different captain every game [the captains must b from the leadership group] ;)
  17. rockOut_Leni

Player of the Year Votes Rd 1

1 = Holdworth 2 = Mason 3 = Patten
  18. rockOut_Leni

Do you leave before the end?

I normally stay till the end! i was at that rd 24 match with the tigers! stayed 2 the end! it was one of the worst days of my life.... i remember 1 yobo tigers supporter screaming after the match "GO BACK 2 BANKSTOWN". i jus said back i rather go 2 bankstown instead of campbelltown! lol...
  19. rockOut_Leni

Dogs V Panthers - Pick the score

Doggies 2 win 42-12 :D
  20. rockOut_Leni

Official Roll Call Thread

im going! :D GO THE DOGGIEZ!!!!!
  21. rockOut_Leni

Your most hated NRL teams.

i hate the roosters followed by the tigerz ;)
  22. rockOut_Leni

Official Countdown thread

cant wait *mexican wave* :D ill b there 2 scream "BULLDOGS" thats my team!
  23. rockOut_Leni

Warriors to be Stripped of Four Points?

2002 still burns for me! i remember crying 4 at least a month..... 4 points in not hard enough, but thats the only choice the NRL had. You cant take off 30 points from a team at the start of the season, because they might not win enough games during the season to take them to a positive...
  24. rockOut_Leni

Anasta Ready For Roosters

lol....i just hope i get to see it :D
  25. rockOut_Leni

Anasta Ready For Roosters

nah it wont happen cos braith would be knocked out from the first one and he'll have to leave the feild! lol.... :D
  26. rockOut_Leni

Elliot- Panthers Coach in 2007

thats exactly what i was thinking? :confused: Elliot hasnt proven anything at the raiders?
  27. rockOut_Leni

How Penrith dumped champion coach John Lang

good luck john lang! he's a great coach. penrith are gonna regret this!
  28. rockOut_Leni

Tafe

I did tafe last year, At campbelltown. i completed an advance diploma in accounting. Now im next door at UWS campbelltown.
  29. rockOut_Leni

Uni Timetable Selections.......

I hope so! lol ;)
  30. rockOut_Leni

Going Back To University

im doing uni for the first time! in doin B business and comerce at UWS campbelltown! i did TAFE for 2 years so i only have a year and a half in my course :D O week is next week! and classes start on the 27th
  31. rockOut_Leni

What's Your Ringtone?

i hav poly but im always changing my tone! my brother has a realtone of "who let the dogs out" :D
  32. rockOut_Leni

Home or Away jersey

Home :D when the alternate/away jersey came out a few years ago i thought it was really kool! but that was jus a passing fad!!!! home one is way bet imo
  33. rockOut_Leni

Kennel T-Shirt Competition

i like always a dog's design!!! the best so far! great hat!!!! i would buy 1 :)
  34. rockOut_Leni

Your tips for...

Top try scorer - Matt Utai Top points scorer- Hazem El Masri SBW's first victim - Clinton :D Ref that will give us the sh*ts the most throughout the year - Archer Finshing position - 2nd cos we won the comp from 2nd in 2004 ;)
  35. rockOut_Leni

What is on you Computer Desk...

well atm....my girlfriend is on my computer desk!!! and im on top of her!!!! :) LOL hahahaha! jks
  36. rockOut_Leni

What car u got?

my mates drive a EG civic vti ! wat do u have Danish??? .....GL,GLI,SI or VTI??? :confused:
  37. rockOut_Leni

What car u got?

96 hyundai lantra! its my little sleeper! :D
  38. rockOut_Leni

Why can't we win in 2006?

lets hope DJ and shifty combine well! if they do im so sure of a top 4 berth!!! :D 2006 year of the dog! did u guys notice the new car rego stickers r blue and white!!!!
  39. rockOut_Leni

World Club Challange

GO THE BULLZ rip the tigers apart!!! :)
  40. rockOut_Leni

Best Halves Combination in the NRL?

ill hav 2 say the tigers pair of prince and marshall. but i think shifty and holdsworth will do us proud in 2006 [year of the dog] :D
  41. rockOut_Leni

True Stereotypes?

im sorry to say it but most asians cant drive! my dad is a crap driver! :D
  42. rockOut_Leni

Stand and Cheer... Sonny Bill Williams

ON YA sonny! ur a true champion! :D
  43. rockOut_Leni

Johnathan Thurston V's John Sutton

i say thruston! all though sutton is stil a good player! i just dont think he's as good as thurston is! ;)
  44. rockOut_Leni

Oh mah gosh!!

lol...i hate those dam flip seats @ telstra! :(
  45. rockOut_Leni

Celebrities You'd Love To Crack

i wana crack 1:brett finch 2:phil gould 3:ricky stuart! :D
  46. rockOut_Leni

Training today

wow! thanx 4 the info! go the doggies!!! i cant wait!!! 2006 the year of the dog // bring it on!!!
  47. rockOut_Leni

the dogs fastest runners

10.49 secs!!! dang thats fast! maybe he can get a spot in the commonwealth games team!!! lol :)
  48. rockOut_Leni

New Jersey Design

sori but i dont like it!
  49. rockOut_Leni

confused

white is beta :D
  50. rockOut_Leni

Relationships or not

shortest is 3 days and longest is 2 weeks! im very picky when it comes 2 my girls! hahahaha! ;)
  51. rockOut_Leni

What are you wearing today?

im wearing LEE jeans and my socceroo's jersey! wit my blue and white nike's! :D
  52. rockOut_Leni

ANASTA: Willing to take another pay cut.......But how much of a pay cut?

your arms tend 2 get bigger when u wank alot! hahaha! :D
  53. rockOut_Leni

Question For The Fellas

when i go out with a girl i normally jus pay 4 myself! but if she has no money then ill pay 4 her! :)
  54. rockOut_Leni

I Love Mangoes

yummy mangos! lol.... :D
  55. rockOut_Leni

Prince Keeps Tigers Guessing

i reckon he's off to the titans in 07! scotty and preston at the titans make a pretty good havles combo!
  56. rockOut_Leni

Best/Worst thing about your day

best: im goin 2 the beach! worst: im guna get sunburnt! :confused:
  57. rockOut_Leni

Favourite swimming area's..

ill swim anywhere! i love going 2 sydney aquatic centre. ive been there twice in the last week!!! :D
  58. rockOut_Leni

(Your Home Country) VS Bulldogs

ill back the doggies all the way! :)
  59. rockOut_Leni

What is the first game you can remember

the first game i watch on TV was in 92...we were playn the dragons! and my bro was already a dogs fan then, so he told me 2 cheer for the blue and white team! ever since then ive been a dogs fan!!! :D the first game i went 2 was in 98 i think??? it was in campbelltown against the magpies...
  60. rockOut_Leni

Worst Gift Recieved?

i remember a fews years back my bro got girls boxer shorts from my aunt! ;) that was so funi! man my aunt gives us the worst gifts! 1 year she gave me a mars bar??/ then next year she got me a $2 yoyo! she's such a tight ass! :mad:
  61. rockOut_Leni

Westfields LONG hours

i went 2 parra! man it was packed. i got there round 10pm. it took 30mins to find parking. i left at 1am and there was still heaps of cars trying 2 get in. it was so cool. they were giving away free santa hats. but they ran out, so i didnt get one ! :(
  62. rockOut_Leni

2006 Home Jersey Now Available

i wont be buying it! its got way 2 much red on it...ill stick 2 my 70yrs proud jersey! unless sum1 buy it 4 me 4 xmas? ;)
  63. rockOut_Leni

M5 tunnel HATER......

i hate the m5 aswell. it should be at least 3 lanes both ways. 2 lanes r crap....dam right lane hogs! lol.... the m5 is a standstill during peak times...it should be called a parking lot NOT a motorway! hahaha! ;)
  64. rockOut_Leni

Where are you viewing the Kennel from?

im viewing it from home.... for those of u veiwing it @ work!......"get bak 2 work u bludgers" hahaha! only joking! :D
  65. rockOut_Leni

what nationallity is every one here

i have a filo background, but i lived in Australia most of my life!!! ive been here for 17yrs and im 20. ! ........and NO i dont talk like a yank! lolz :D i hate those try hards too!!!!
  66. rockOut_Leni

World Cup Draw

yep we r in a hard group! but this is a good chance 4 the socceroo's to prove to themself's and the rest of the world, that we can mix it with the best!!! if we can make it 2 the top 16 from the "group of death". then we will get more respect from other country's like the USA! my hoping 4 the...
  67. rockOut_Leni

for those of you thinking about going to cronulla:

i wasnt born in Australia. i have a asian background, and ive been living here since i was 2 and now im 20! i consider myself a proud aussie! i reckon if you love this brown land of ours and love our free lifesytle, you ARE an aussie! it doesnt matter what background your from! sum1 said here...
  68. rockOut_Leni

Tim Mander Retiring

go easy on the ref's! they are only doing their jobs. and they try their best every week! im one of those people in the grandstands, every weekend screaming for the ref's blood when they make a bad call. but they are only humans and everyone makes mistakes. so i get over it! tim was the...
  69. rockOut_Leni

hey guys

good stuff 1/2 lol i lyk it! :)
  70. rockOut_Leni

The General & Perry @ Centro 8/12/05

thanks! 6:30 ill c if i can make it ;)
  71. rockOut_Leni

The General & Perry @ Centro 8/12/05

i like patten too! i might go....what time do they show up???
  72. rockOut_Leni

Who would you pick??

i would pick price and thruston! lol...... :D
  73. rockOut_Leni

Berries Jersey Should Be Our Alternate Jersey

umm... yeps that crap one! i dont really know when we had it! but it sucked anywayz! lol...im pretty sure we had it when stardome was our major sponsor????
  74. rockOut_Leni

Marshall Backs Young Guns To Handle World Club Challenge

i normally go 4 the aussie team came WCC time! but i hate the tigers! GO THE BULLS!!!!! :D
  75. rockOut_Leni

Berries Jersey Should Be Our Alternate Jersey

I love the berries jersey! but saying that i like all 3 of our jerseys! i dont really mind wat our away jersey is! as long as its not that jersey we had in 98 or 99 [i think], where it had alot of sliver on it! that jersey sucks!
  76. rockOut_Leni

Shifty & Armit @ Centro 1/12/05 - Images

shifty is a great bloke! when i go to home games. After the match i sometimes hang out the players tunnel to get my jersey signed! shifty is always there after every home game meeting up with fans! he's there till like 30mins afta the match! shifty is a champ on and off the field! ;)
  77. rockOut_Leni

Centro This Week - Shifty and Armit

dammit! i have my final exam for tafe on thrusday nyt! :(
  78. rockOut_Leni

Dogs Tribute Video Clip

its not working 4 me! :(
  79. rockOut_Leni

Do You Own A Bulldogs Scarf?

yep i got a scarf, its on the back window of my car! ill bring it rd 1 nxt year! lol.... this will look so cool! just watch premier league soccer games in england, and ull see thousands of scarf being held up!
  80. rockOut_Leni

New Rabbithos Jersey

well u wouldnt be happy if u had 2 wear that crap for 26 weeks! lol its a really bad jersey! they should stick with the traditional red and green strips!
  81. rockOut_Leni

Wilkinson May Never Pull On England Jersey Again

even though i hate England! its a shame that jonny has been out for so long! his a great player! i havnt seen him play since the 2003 world cup, but from i remember the guy is a freak! he can kick 50 meter field goals with both feet!!!
  82. rockOut_Leni

Official Dud, Average & Gold buys of 2005

the buy of the year has to be thurston! Dally M winner 2005 and the dud is amos roberts!
  83. rockOut_Leni

Aus Vs. Urgay video highlights

i wish i was there!!!! i watched the game @ my brother's house, and we screamed louder than wat we sceam during a bulldogs game!!! [besides the 2004 gf] lolz... :D
  84. rockOut_Leni

Socceroos Vs Uruguay

OMG wat a game!!! i think during the shootout i stopped beathing @ least twice!!! go the socceroo's!!! its almost as gud as the 2004 gf!!! destiny 2006 :p
  85. rockOut_Leni

Bulldogs TV Schedule for rds 1-5

wow!!! 2 friday night games in the opening 5 rounds!!!! im goin 2 the tigers game!!! ill love 2 see the doggies with a full side available, smash the 2005 premiers!!! 2006 bring it on.....year of the dog!!! :)
  86. rockOut_Leni

Rumored 2007 5/8 if Holdy don't shine ......

it will never happen! prince will go back to queensland! i hate prince!!! he's so overrated!!!!
  87. rockOut_Leni

World Cup Qualifier Games 1 And 2- Analysis Thread

we have to score a goal in the first half on wednesday! if we dont urgay will just defend it out! if we score the first goal, urgay will have to change their game plan! and start attacking!!! GO THE SOCCEROO'S :)
  88. rockOut_Leni

What sport do you play?

i play oztag and basketball!!! but i havent played b ball in yonkerz! lolz :D
  89. rockOut_Leni

Red Bull OR V

ok!!! i prefer red bull!!! but V has a beta taste......i know that sounds weird...but red bull gives you more of a kick than V....."red bull gives u wings" lolz
  90. rockOut_Leni

for those of us who love soft drinks

ok....try this!!! mix mountain dew, pepsi and sunkist!!!! i always ask 4 it wen im @ kfc!!! lolz its nice!!! :)
  91. rockOut_Leni

What was/is your first car?

well i jus brought my 1st car!!! jus a month ago!!! its a 96 hyundai lantra!!! goes pretty hard 4 a 1.8L!!! lolz :)
  92. rockOut_Leni

Most Biased/Annoying commentators...

all the above!! but the pommy's sux the most!!!! watching the WCC really annoyed me!!! :angry:
  93. rockOut_Leni

Anasta Puts Faith With Ricky

i agree with pineappleboy!!! it was all johns in the origin series!!! i hope braith and finch clash on the feild and have a punch up [only i of them can be ricky's pet]!!!! lolz
  94. rockOut_Leni

Pick up lines!!!!

another 1.... "havent i seen u b4??? thats right u were in the macca's menu, under things that make u go MMMM!!!!! " cant use that 1 ne mores!!! macca's now has "im loving it"
  95. rockOut_Leni

Pick up lines!!!!

no worries Mr Rodriguez™ ill steal ur lines too!!! u have killer pick up line dude!!! lolz!!! :)
  96. rockOut_Leni

Where do you Live?

i live in Campbelltown!!! its a hole!! lolz home of the tigerz!!! YUK!!! lolz campbelltown didnt party no where near as hard as belmore did last year!!!! :)
  97. rockOut_Leni

Pick up lines!!!!

well!!! let me hear it!!! your best and worst pick up lines. That u used or heard!!! dont b shy!!! "hey how much do u weigh???? im jus wondering if i can pick u up" lolz :D
  98. rockOut_Leni

Wayne Names 18 Man Squad

i am very suprised 2 c willie mason named, i would of thought ryan may have made the side!!!! i agree wit Raikkonen!! disappointed Gower wasn't put in, for Johns!!! well c sunday morning! go d aussies!!!! :)
  99. rockOut_Leni

cant win premiership with out sherwin

I agree!!! shifty on his day is jus as good as anyone [even joey]!!!! we need him back asap! but it doesnt look like he'll play till next season!