Psych up for the WC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking forward to it, i've spent a couple of world cups and european championships in england, the atmosphere is great, if aus can get something like that it would be special

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Jersey should I buy? I dont follow soccer at all but can get one cheap at work and I wont have to wear my crappy work shirt for a while.

I was tossing up between White England one and Germany.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I can't wait! I'm pumped!! I would love to go to a World Cup match one day. The atmosphere would be awesome!

rockOut_Leni

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PineappleBoy said:
What Jersey should I buy? I dont follow soccer at all but can get one cheap at work and I wont have to wear my crappy work shirt for a while.

I was tossing up between White England one and Germany.
What about getting a GOLD socceroo's jersey :D lol

slim_zaidy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think everyone in the world cant wait for the WC to start its gonna be huge

MzB_90 said:
I would love to go to a World Cup match one day. The atmosphere would be awesome!
same here buddy... and going for second best is attending a soccer game in europe somewhere :D *so excited*

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Are you going to a game at the World Cup? Or just a soccer game in Europe? Either way, I would love to experience a soccer game either in Europe or even better at the World Cup. The atmosphere would be awesome.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
ive been to games in malta and even there the atmosphere is way better then what you find at any aussie game(all sports i mean)

D

D0ggyStylz

wogdog said:
ive been to games in malta and even there the atmosphere is way better then what you find at any aussie game(all sports i mean)
did you go the the WC qualifier?

D

D0ggyStylz

Want to see if wogdog has anything to base his claim on.

WC qualifier is the best atmosphere i've ever experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.