for those of you thinking about going to cronulla:

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCharisma

Word... P.B but the lebs would win, because they'd roll all the little kids tomorrow and then bring the best deck they could find

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I say anyone who lives in the shire GET OUT NOW!

rockOut_Leni

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bek
IMO if you where born in Australia you ARE an Australian. regardless of what culture your parents are from... or where your parents are born.
i wasnt born in Australia. i have a asian background, and ive been living here since i was 2 and now im 20! i consider myself a proud aussie! i reckon if you love this brown land of ours and love our free lifesytle, you ARE an aussie! it doesnt matter what background your from!

sum1 said here the biggest statement is not showing up.... i agree! your only feeding fuel into the fire, if you go!

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
Word... P.B but the lebs would win, because they'd roll all the little kids tomorrow and then bring the best deck they could find
Yes but it all depends on strategy. Water kills Fire, Fire Kills Grass, Grass kills Water ETC.

So would the Aussies be able to form better strategies..?

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
ffs i'm not gonna go now cos imo it's gonna be a real sausagefest. where are the hot chix gonna be?? (alex, i'm talkin' to you)

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
½ said:
ffs i'm not gonna go now cos imo it's gonna be a real sausagefest. where are the hot chix gonna be?? (alex, i'm talkin' to you)
Emsy and Tina will be there half?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
ill be at work half. you are more then welcome to come and visit me there

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
pfft :sleepy: nothing is going to happen

once everyone sees the cops there, they will be too scared to do anything

Reaction score
i heard 2 reel hot riot police ladies were gunna be there.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
*gets out riot squad hat*

officer emsy and oficer alex reporting for duty

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Seriously, guys don't go (if you are thinking about it), you could seriously hurt or in trouble. I had to talk my cousins best friend out of it today. I don't see the point in it. If you say pride, well I think you will have more pride if you just stay home.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
i got a baton you can play with lol

C

Cookie^Monstah

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
pfft :sleepy: nothing is going to happen

once everyone sees the cops there, they will be too scared to do anything
Theres been coppers down at cronulla all week. they've been riding around on their bikes and 2 cars were stationed on the north cronulla beach side.

People i know in the Shire are going down....my one friend wants to crack the "lebs" on sunday and he knows police are going to be there...

i don't know, i'm with you on this one BUT the shire people don't want to let this one go :confused:

i'll be down the road in Miranda on sunday anyways :D if i get a chance i'll go down to cronulla lolz

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
CooKie MonstaH said:
Theres been coppers down at cronulla all week. they've been riding around on their bikes and 2 cars were stationed on the north cronulla beach side.

People i know in the Shire are going down....my one friend wants to crack the "lebs" on sunday and he knows police are going to be there...

i don't know, i'm with you on this one BUT the shire people don't want to let this one go :confused:

i'll be down the road in Miranda on sunday anyways :D if i get a chance i'll go down to cronulla lolz

people talk about smashing each other,

but when it comes down to it, they wont do **** when the police are around

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
a statistic: at this moment there are more lebs at cronulla beach than in college

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
dont be friggin stupid.

what do you think it will seriously achieve? NOTHING

Pride can be a bit.ch and imo this is more about pride than anything. I am not agreeing with any forms of racism, but dont let blood be spilt over something liek this, its just ridiculous. Dont go just to protect your pride, dont think that if you donnt go that you are a coward. If you get arrested you can only blame yourself.

for those of yoiu who dont want racism affecting the future of australia, what do you think this is going to accomplish? it wont accomplish anything except further discrimination. If thousands of wogs turn up compared to less australians, and all hell breakes loose, we all know who its gonna go directly back on and it will just tarnish the reputation of wogs for more generations to come.

dont give them the pleasure of that, they know how to fire you up and they know you will react. i seriously think most of this is all in your heads, i am a wog and theres no way ill be going anywhere near cronulla on sunday, not because im scared, but because im smart. I was born in this country, and this is just as much my country as it is theirs. Yes i may have a lebanese background, and no i am not ashamed in the slightest of that but i am AUSTRALIAN. Australia is my home, i was born here and i grew up here. I dont want us turning into america, tehre is no need to start with the gangs and the guns and violence, i dont want to have to feel unsafe in my own neighbourhood, i dont want to be remembered as the generation that started all of that.

just think before you act. Jesus died for us and this is how we repay him... a world full of hate, racism and voilence.
*claps* thanks alex exactly what needed to be said

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
just think before you act. Jesus died for us and this is how we repay him... a world full of hate, racism and voilence.
dont you think its a little late to be talking about violence

think about how many wars we have had in the past 2000 years

how many people have died?
i dont think god would mind if 100 people want to have a girlfight on a beach:p

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
dont you think its a little late to be talking about violence

think about how many wars we have had in the past 2000 years

how many people have died?
i dont think god would mind if 100 people want to have a girlfight on a beach:p
you would think as the would goes on we would learn racism is not on and to deal with it i think god would be a bit upset people are bashing people just because of what race they are and the fact that this is something that does not need to happen (you say cat fight i have heard guns and knives were going to be brought )

Status
Not open for further replies.