Search results

1. S

Opinion Fanoua Blake in Kikau out

For me - if this mean to get Blake It must happend . Kikau is only good if there is an organised halfback and we are years away from that We need the grunt and alpha make in Blake with all costs. It would also mean relieving $850 for an overpaid forward in my opinion Blake is worth the...
  2. S

Opinion Gould should contact sas

Mate After seeing sas The bulldogs should engage these guys to encourage team bonding amd make Them stronger A lot of these reminded me Of folks. Fatigue is only a mental thing As soon as you think there is a finish line- game over Pls Gould - if you read this- Pls Consider
  3. S

Opinion Wayne bennett

Hi all, We should go after him! He will attract players to our club first and foremost Make Us competing again. Pls Bulldogs!!! Sign him! He is our answer at this moment and brings wealth of experience . Apart from Newcastle (which he signed for all the wrong reasons) each team turns up for...
  4. S

Opinion Smith to fullback

I think this is our answer and X factor. Dwz is slow /hoppa In This position! Our pack was solid and no much changes there We Need a half and hooker! And ado Carr Solid game- but will not make the 8. Still predictable.
  5. S

Sharon woods

$800k to play minimum minutes and when we needed someone to step up and help out mariner and klemmer to step up as a leading enforcer and take it to south- he did not Worth the money?? Big fat no!
  6. S

Andrew hill

So...... who is he exactly?
  7. S

Grow some balls Bulldogs

This is madges analysis that caused for his sacking Sounds familiar? Now grow some balls dib and sack des! https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/private-ryan-australias-most-in-demand-schoolboy-newcastle-sign-melbourne-forward/news-story/a85d6b5c243ad9067bc1d638bc4a738c
  8. S

Hasler not concerned about his future article on league live

Well that because the disfunctional board signed him up for 2 yrs. Whether he coaches The dogs or not next yr- he will be the most highest paid coach in the nrl. Shame on you board!
  9. S

If I was an entrepreneur

And was willing to buy into the market.. I would steer away from the Bulldogs- Just bad business(want return straight away and you are just not going to get it with the Bulldogs. Too many people need to get the sack and are signed a long term deal like Hasler, Tolman Eastwood kasiano. They...
  10. S

Moses mbye

Pritchard made way to our departing club to make room for the Bulldogs to re- sign him. Heck-we even let go hodkinson prior. Forward 2017 Reynolds gone! Players getting agitated and unrest. This guy and the club has fucked us long term. This guy(was touted) as the next jt! Why I blame the...
  11. S

Israel Folau

Surly we should make play here? Tigers also want him
  12. S

Lets go for milford

Fuck foran! Had enough of this prick teaser. Let fo for milford- our new xfactor
  13. S

Do you ever see red when you see a certain players head on tv

I know this is an off the right swing topic but do you ever see red when you see certain players head? Mine are the following Elliot- just rubs me the wrong way - might be a decent bloke but he is not even a reg first grader but talks to the media like his opinions matter.( this is just me)...
  14. S

All said and done...

I am glad all this signing saga has happened! It has put a rocket up our comfortable players arse to actually start playing. It was obvious we had the caliber of players but.... We're too comfortable to perform (on good long term money). 24 months later- the board(finally act) Des to clean the...
  15. S

Ding dong - the witch is dead

Dogs of war- no more! Belmore sports ground intimidating for oppositions- no more! Premierships since 04- no more X factor - no more Player to build a team around - no more Talent coming through-no more Spine players 1 9 6 7- no more Coach- no idea Ceo- no idea Players 1st to be let go...
  16. S

Phil Gould: Are Bulldogs pretenders or contenders?

Are the Canterbury Bulldogs contenders or pretenders By Phil Gould Given what we witnessed this week on Thursday and Friday night football, which team wins the big clash this Thursday night between two rugby league heavyweights, Brisbane and Canterbury? Which team were you most impressed...
  17. S

Halfback required

Why are we looking at backs when clearly we have problems in our attack???? Mbye may have a bright future but both Reynolds and may are 5/8. 1 of these 2 need to be an organiser and they are not not that!!