Search results

1. C

News Benji Marshall Bulldogs chances and asking price

Benji would be a great addition to our squad, Forans experience plus some without the price tag and the injuries and would be a great foil for Flanagan, otherwise your stuck with Lewis and or Wakem neither have what it takes yet to lead the team around yet and Averillo well has played ok with...
  2. C

How much have we really improved the roster?

Averillo is a kid and is not what you think he is and will be lucky to develop into what you think he is lol
  3. C

Opinion That guy who went to Canberra

Can I ask why are we still talking nah creating new topics about this groin sweat ?
  4. C

Opinion That guy who went to Canberra

Whilst I find his conduct and attitude highly offensive, I wonder If society as it stands has made it easy for immature sooks like him to be offended by discipline ? Especially when you can go and cry to another club and get paid the same money ? and as somebody else on TK mentioned he was out...
  5. C

Club statement on CHN release

Just putting it out there but can we just wipe TK of all chn talk ? The guy is an immature bum and I’d rather the doggies just move on and we as supporters talk about others that whilst may not be superstars at least play for the mighty doggies and put in as best they can !!
  6. C

News Cotric wanted to join the chooks

I see Lafai has been confirmed but nothing about cotric
  7. C

Opinion Reshuffled 17

Yeah good call Averillo showed promise last night but the week in week out is the test, and I guess you could put him in the centre’s and push smith back out to his wing spot and Katoa of the bench for now makes sense
  8. C

Opinion Reshuffled 17

Yes I get your point with Stimson and CHN has made life a bit difficult as I believe with him we win both our first two games we missed so many chance with nobody hitting the edges. Would you think Averillo and Wakeham? So do we try Katoa starting hooker? and if Tolman plays out the season I...
  9. C

Opinion Reshuffled 17

1. Meaney 2. Chrichton 3. DWZ 4. Hoppa 5. Smith 6. Averillo 7. Cogger 8. To-Omaga 9. Lewis 10. Napa 11. Jackson 12. RFM 13. Elliott 14. Marshall-King 15. Britt 16. Stimson 17. ???? Let me have it boys and girls
  10. C

Who should be in the 13 RFM or Martin?

Yeah ok fair point, 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Klemmer 11. CHN 12. Martin 13. Jackson 14. Smith 15. Elliot 16. RFM 17. Renouf Although it is likely that Deano will probably like another big unit on the bench.
  11. C

Who should be in the 13 RFM or Martin?

Just a thought and don’t be to harsh as I don’t post often, however does anybody think that Martin could be or emulate a Gavin Hill type player and start up front ?? Just trying to think outside the square and use what we currently have. Obliviously I understand this could change some how but...
  12. C

Rhyse Martin - Consolidated Thread

I could not agree more resign the three of them now. No brainer !
  13. C

Hoppa in Tonga game

Hopa is a great player whom try’s his heart out every week, I agree he is straight back to the number 1 jumper which he should never have lost! and woodsy needs to stay on board with us and with the big man Klem.
  14. C

Eastwood

Totally agree with you.
  15. C

Eastwood

I agree with you Mr I, very little to be happy about from ISP this week against the Magpies. Hopefully that will change in coming weeks. Eastwood’s best position I agree is also lock and just needs a few games to better his match fitness, which barring injury will happen.
  16. C

Eastwood

Pretty ordinary comment, wishing somebody ill heath.
  17. C

Luckless Canterbury Bulldogs utility Chase Stanley not the retiring type

I hear what your saying, I really do, however I have been supporting the dogs since I was 5 and I'm now 41 and I'm curious as to how many first grade appearances you have made for the doggies in that time? that's all
  18. C

Luckless Canterbury Bulldogs utility Chase Stanley not the retiring type

Throw a pair of boots on and do better you wood duck !!
  19. C

Maloney

Wow grade 2 dangerous contact down to "all good mate" what is your ring size??
  20. C

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

Actually slight change sorry guys same team however Klemmer to 10, Graham to 11 and Trex Lro.
  21. C

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

1.Abbey 2.B moz 3.J moz 4.Hopoate 5.Rona 6.Mbye 7.Chisholm 8.Tolman 9.Lichaa 10.Graham 11.Trex 12.Jackson 13.Eastwood 14. Kasiano 15.Lane 16.Browne 17.Reynolds
  22. C

So Robbie Farah anyone?

Ok guys honestly didn't think it was that bad, after all we did sign she Rex but anyway better we don't sign another fxxktard !!!!
  23. C

So Robbie Farah anyone?

Ok again sorry, and I'm sure your crush will realise soon enough
  24. C

So Robbie Farah anyone?

Ok ok got it was just a thought lol
  25. C

So Robbie Farah anyone?

Ok then no room for dog haters here, as I said just a thought didn't realise he knocked as back either didn't think we really had a crack at him!!
  26. C

So Robbie Farah anyone?

So just thought I'd put it out there, at the right price would the kennel support this idea?
  27. C

The dogs might be getting Will Hopoate

I believe he played a little at manly and definitely did early days at the eels, I think given an off season in our squad he would become as good as b moz has become. Thus allowing us to have first class finishers on both wings!
  28. C

And yes I know Mbye, sorry.
  29. C

1. Hopoate 2. B Morris 3. J Morris 4. Lafai 5. Rona 6. Mybye 7. Chisholm 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Kasiano 11. Lane 12. Graham 13. Jackson (c) 14. Reynolds 15. Browne 16. Eastwood 17. Klemmer Any positive thoughts here guys, I know the team would need tweaking but with the interchange...
  30. C

Team of the decade 2005-2014

I notice that Daryl Halligan has been quiet noticeably overlooked??
  31. C

Tomorrow Night, Who's Going

Fair dinkum??!
  32. C

Please help me understand!!!

You guys have been more then helpful and I appreciate your input I will ensure I taken onboard all your advice. Cheers
  33. C

Thanks for taking the time, a quote just within this post has high lighted exactly your point. Cheers CD
  34. C

Don't really won't to be one of those members, just thought it be better for members to think before they speak. We won't always agree however we will always be doggies, blue and white forever!!
  35. C

I joined this discussion group as a 35 year Bulldogs supporter! I understand that everybody on here has there own personal opinion and that we as supporters won't always agree. However I am bemused by the lack of respect on this forum by some "you know who you are" for other doggies supporters...
  36. C

Your team vs Panthers

Yes, Yes I am I like the idea being strenuously debated on another thread of Mbye dropping back to fullback! Doesn't seem to be a lot of kennel support for that theory however lol
  37. C

Your team vs Panthers

It's only as there's no graham and Williams what would you propose?
  38. C

Moses to fullback?

So in your opinion is Mbye worth a try a fullback as in a Lockyer style transition or is it not feasible for him ??
  39. C

Your team vs Panthers

Sorry auto correct Rona and Tolman
  40. C

Your team vs Panthers

I'd go, 1. Perrett 2. B Morris 3. J Morris 4. Lafia 5. Roma 6. Mbye 7. Hodkinson 8. Tillman 9. Lichaa 10. Klemmer 11. Jackson 12. Pritchard 13. Eastwood 14. Reynolds 15. Kasiano 16. Lane 17. Loko (this guy needs a go, can play back row and/or centre) (Perret solid without being great, B...
  41. C

Moses to fullback?

So are you of the opinion, 1. Abbey 2. B Morris 3. J Morris 4. Lafia 5. Rona 6. Reynolds 7. Mbye ?
  42. C

Moses to fullback?

Ok I won't disagree, if that is the direction I'm on board
  43. C

Moses to fullback?

By his own admission he wants to play and is a 5/8, just thinking fullback would be a development opportunity for one of our best young talents in the halves for quiet some time, not saying I'm right or the idea is right! Just saying it's not a ridiculous option to benefit him and the team.
  44. C

Moses to fullback?

I agree with the premiss, Mbye would carve it up at fullback based on speed and ability! This would allow him to chime into the back line when ready and run off the big boys like kas, king, Jacko and beast wood and would allow his development into to a great fg 5/8 in the next 2-3 years! In a...
  45. C

Jacob Loko fined and handed criminal infringement notice

Yeah I guess I'm sure that would benefit him for sure. However the rules/punishment shouldn't differ depending on your profile or standing in the community. Money shouldn't determine outcome of the indiscretion.
  46. C

You hit the nail on the head mate, I think the key for this bloke is to get fit and get on the field asap
  47. C

A criminal infringement notice is recorded on your criminal record as a traffic infringement notice is recorded on your traffic! Probably for a licensing offence and simply because jurnos and or the general public saw an opportunity and the cops then had no choice but to "take action". If it...
  48. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

I agree he could be the jewel in our crown! Some guys just need a change to stay on track! He would be a welcome addition to our ever strengthening back line
  49. C

Bulldogs fans abuse police- Daily Telegraph

Totally agree with you, unfortunately though it appears when Souths supporters do it its "enjoying their success" when the mighty doggies fans do it its "here we go again" Bulldogs fans at it again! From what I've read neither are news worthy
  50. C

Cool nah don't work at Camden but live out that way lol
  51. C

Actually 39 pm me mate be interested to here where your at?
  52. C

Let's just say 14 years and there's nothing wrong with my vision nor my memory! Not to mention I've been a supporter of the blue and white doggies for 33 years. So I can tell you it's not something that warms my heart!!!
  53. C

Not sure there's a need for that sort of derogatory comment was simply asserting that from experience the idiots that think they don't have to behave within the guidelines of all other law abiding people, without fail are always wearing Bulldogs supporter gear!
  54. C

It is what it is!

I hole heartedly agree my support for the blue and white will never waver and when eventually the day comes I will celebrate as long as my wife allows! I wonder however how long the search for answers to our stagnant attack will persist without the sniff of resolution?
  55. C

It is what it is!

I totally agree with your assertion and we were massively out played I really like hokko and grub but they were not in the hunt last night !
  56. C

As a dogs fan as I've been since 5 now 38 why is it always "doggies" supporters whom think they are above the law ??? And before you criticise me and carry on like a "pelican" it's a fact and experience it daily as my job!!!!
  57. C

It is what it is!

I love the dogs and will till the day I die! However I don't understand what's happened and continues to happen! The dogs are better then the Shiite we dished up tonight! As a die hard blue and white I don't know where to look or what to say! My daughter 9 in November asked me what happened...
  58. C

Raelene Castle thanks the kennel fans

I wouldn't take my family to a doggies game, last time I did a couple of inbred dogs supporters thought it funny to harass my 7 year old nephew and my 5 year old niece because they were wearing tigers jerseys !!
  59. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

As I have posted numerous times!!! Throw a jersey on or shut the f@@k up. Seriously i am bulldogs through and through and this site simply confirms how many "fair weather" alleged fans we have!!
  60. C

Mitch Brown to the Sharks?

Mitch Brown to souths
  61. C

Throw a jersey on !!!!!!!!

I have been here a short time and whilst I understand the frustration of yet another lose! I can't help but wonder if as "beloved kennel members" as many allege to be and "blue and white" through and through if indeed you personally would appreciate a site and subsequent threads that do nothing...
  62. C

Lafi to fullback

Is there really a question mark over Des?
  63. C

Lafi to fullback

Sorry using mobile (not that that's an excuse) just thought it was worth rehashing based on the fact the kennel still are speaking of fullbacks that are unavailable and or improbable! Didn't mean to irritate anybody!
  64. C

Lafi to fullback

Sorry oversight Tolman
  65. C

Lafi to fullback

1 Lafi 2 Rona (when and if confirmed) or Thompson 3 Morris 4 Loko (when fit obviously) 5 Perret 6 grub/Mbye 7 Hokko 8 Toman 9 Lichaa (when and if confirmed) 10 Graham 11 Pritchard (when fit) 12 Jackson 13 Beastwood 14 Matuia 15 Funucine 16 Klemmer 17 Tim Browne (when fit)
  66. C

The Casualty Ward

I think it important that we not forget this is a job for these guys! Although they get paid a great deal more then the majority of us, it's still a job and I 100% guarantee nobody on here goes to work and performs without error! Along with that not many on here would endure the pressure that...
  67. C

Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

Mick ENNIS, great family man, great club man with all clubs he has served and from what I have seen and heard a champion bloke! However is a solid footballer and IMO only gifted Canterbury captaincy due to lack of options at the time! Mick has made his decision, be it in our opinion for better...
  68. C

Ennis named at halfback again. WTFFFFFFFF!!!

I totally agree my friend, that's were recruitment and retention has failed our great doggies club in recent history!
  69. C

Ennis named at halfback again. WTFFFFFFFF!!!

After all each club has a 25 man 1st grade squad as do we, I've been a doggies man for 33 years and counting however as has been the case for a number of years now our squad isn't performing as a squad, we have to few doing the job of too many! That's the reason hokko and grub are currently...
  70. C

Josh Jackson right-centre defensive effort

I agree josh Jackson if not best on ground each week? He is five minutes on the bench away !!!!
  71. C

SMH reporting Inu to storm before June 30

I find it incredible the amount of shit you people talk on here!!! Seriously, I'm running with 100% of you have never played a grade of football that even remotely matters yet you sit there and shit on those that have and are?? You assume you know however you have no idea what has or is...
  72. C

Would you want Benji Marshall to join our team this season?

I understand the reservations in regards Benji guys however being a bulldogs supporter for over 35 years and having seen some of the decisions on player signings over the years I honestly believe Benji would be great at fullback for us for at least 3 years. Allowing the club to develop the young...
  73. C

Where does Chase Stanley fit in?

I think Stanley will be straight back If des is happy he's 100% right to go! Very hard to leave brown out as has been solid but Stanley offer a lot more in attack!
  74. C

Biggest Bogan Name(s)

Bogan? Defined as uneducated and from a lower social status sounds about right from what I have read on here !!!!
  75. C

Backlash over new Islamic school

Camden full of hicks ??? Lol surprised you can even spell it !!