Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I see no benefit from releasing Lafai and signing Hopoate.

If we are chasing a right centre then throw the ****ing cheque book at Dean Whare, put Phillips outside him and teach anybody to be able to feed him early ball and we'll have tries all day long.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as his old man doesn't start coming to games and wearing Bulldogs gear I could live with it.

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Hopoate
2. B Morris
3. J Morris
4. Lafai
5. Rona

6. Mybye
7. Chisholm

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Kasiano
11. Lane
12. Graham
13. Jackson (c)

14. Reynolds
15. Browne
16. Eastwood
17. Klemmer

Any positive thoughts here guys, I know the team would need tweaking but with the interchange reducing to 8 I think this side with a full off season together could really be up there!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
1. Hopoate
2. B Morris
3. J Morris
4. Lafai
5. Rona

6. Mybye
7. Chisholm

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Kasiano
11. Lane
12. Graham
13. Jackson (c)

14. Reynolds
15. Browne
16. Eastwood
17. Klemmer

Any positive thoughts here guys, I know the team would need tweaking but with the interchange reducing to 8 I think this side with a full off season together could really be up there!
Has hoppa played fullback ?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Hopoate
2. B Morris
3. J Morris
4. Lafai
5. Rona

6. Mybye
7. Chisholm

8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Kasiano
11. Lane
12. Graham
13. Jackson (c)

14. Reynolds
15. Browne
16. Eastwood
17. Klemmer

He was shit at Fullback and got replaced by Reece Robinson. Like Perret he offers nothing in attack at fullback, no acceleration and no passing game. Id rather have Perret at FB who is much safer under the high ball.

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Has hoppa played fullback ?
I believe he played a little at manly and definitely did early days at the eels, I think given an off season in our squad he would become as good as b moz has become. Thus allowing us to have first class finishers on both wings!

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about Tyronne Phillips, give him a crack...

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Every player I can remember who left Parra and came to us got better. So I say yes but wouldn't pay over 300k a season. Would replace Perrett.
Loko?

Not sure he definitely has potential but whether or not he ever returns to that level I am not convinced

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was very good at manly ,at the right price and under des i say hell get back to his best and he knows that
True. Brad Arthur can't keep parra together. It's will always be a shamble over there no matter what.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So people really wouldn't want him if he could get back to 2011 form? If not then you probably didn't see how good he was

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He took 2 years off from the game didn't he? That decision has stifled his progress in my view and he has fallen behind. An extended absence from the game will affect any player.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
He took 2 years off from the game didn't he? That decision has stifled his progress in my view and he has fallen behind. An extended absence from the game will affect any player.
That said , i think he will improve 2 years off in his 1st year back he got in NSW side,
he can improve under the right coach regardless Des or not. Parra will pay most of his contract he will come cheap its a yes from me

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. B morris
2. Hoppa
3. J Morris
4. Loko
5. Rona

6. Mybye
7. Chisholm

8. graham (c)
9. Lichaa
10. klemmer
11. Eastwood
12. Jackson
13. Tolman

14. Reynolds
15. Browne
16. Lane
17. kasiano

Not sure about t Browne and renolyds plus lane really needs to toughen up in defence.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as they re sign Mbye, Jacko, Lane and Klemm I don't care who we sign.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love to have Hoppa at the dogs. I really rate him even though he has had a quite year at parra. He has great personality and has his head screw on right. The 2 years out of the game has unfortunately cost him his great form he left with. I thing he can definitely get it back with some good coaching from Des.

Status
Not open for further replies.