Search results

1. D

If Des Hasler coached NSW

Time for a bit of banter, if des actually coached the NSW blues what would his team line up be? Klemmer at lock? Hahahah
  2. D

Dane gagai

His off contract at the end of the month I believe, why not make a play for him as fullback? The guy is a freak and has always caused us problems. 1. Gagai 2. B moz 3. J moz 4. Hoppa 5 lee Definitely more lethal
  3. D

Confirmed: Kieran Foran announcing Bulldogs link

http://www.radiosport.co.nz/sport-news/league/kieran-foran-announces-move-to-sydney/
  4. D

Matt frawley starting halfback this week

Ok guys so it's confirmed via the nrl app that frawley is starting in he halves. Personally I hope he has a killer game and shows us what a half is supposed to do!
  5. D

Who else is pumped for today!

I know we're always going into games expecting the same mentality "forwards doing all the work, halves & hooker have no direction" Well I'm actually expecting a change, maybe not a huge change but actually looking forward to seeing what has been cooking in the off season. I hope the boys and...
  6. D

Dane Chisholm off to England

Another half who we never got to see his full potential is off to England.. What's the best he kills it
  7. D

Paper about T. rex

Hey guys I read the newspaper today & it quoted something like "after this year ends the Bulldogs will part ways with T. rex" Took them 4 years to realize.. But hey he might make 2 line breaks instead of 1 and it'll be enough for us to resign him.