Matt frawley starting halfback this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok guys so it's confirmed via the nrl app that frawley is starting in he halves.

Personally I hope he has a killer game and shows us what a half is supposed to do!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesnt even need to have a killer game. Just get the basics right. Get the ball out to the back line, keep the forwards running straight and find the grass on the last.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the kid coming of a big lose and all the pressure is on him ,
What a way to start your career

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Really hope Frawley does well. I liked his form in the trials so here's his chance..

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He doesnt even need to have a killer game. Just get the basics right. Get the ball out to the back line, keep the forwards running straight and find the grass on the last.
Couldn't have said it better

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Even if he kills it that fk head is still going to send him back to NSW Cup

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could be nice to have an actual half, in the halves.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No pressure Matt.

Debut game and careers on the line. No pressure at all

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Sorry to say it but I wish it was Frawley at 7 and Mbye at 6 to see what would happen. I already am decided on Reynolds, I need to see if Mbye at a more natural position would work better.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley is nowhere.. His basically a shit version of Hodkinson that can kick sometimes. Watch him drop more ball than Elliot, Fualolo and Abbey combined.

No pressure Matt.

I've come back to edit this just to say...F u all! lol

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley is nowhere.. His basically a shit version of Hodkinson that can kick sometimes. Watch him drop more ball than Elliot, Fualolo and Abbey combined.

No pressure Matt.
He has never been a stand out in reserve grade so there's no chance he will be able to handle first grade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry to say it but I wish it was Frawley at 7 and Mbye at 6 to see what would happen. I already am decided on Reynolds, I need to see if Mbye at a more natural position would work better.
Frawley really isn't any good...he is more of a halfback than what we have but still doesn't offer much. Just last week he passed a ball forward to a bloke standing 2 metres infront of him and kicked just as many balls dead than dropouts forced.

Will be interesting to see if he offers something different though as he hasn't been bogged down in Des' system.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has never been a stand out in reserve grade so there's no chance he will be able handle first grade.
Badly! Watch Frawley hide allllll game. Poor Reynolds will be left doing alllll the work but should be ok considering he should be use to it.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't seen much of him, seems to have a nice little boot.

Some blokes don't shine till given the chance in first grade... yeh I know weird. But best of luck to him.

Broncos by 10

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the kid coming of a big lose and all the pressure is on him ,
What a way to start your career
Mate he won't give a shit. He will be buzzing just to be playing 1st grade. If anything he has excuses already loaded for if we lose. He can't do any worse than the other two Muppets have done that's for sure.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So who is dropped? Hopefully that adhd **** who has no fucking idea about football...

Status
Not open for further replies.