Dane gagai

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His off contract at the end of the month I believe, why not make a play for him as fullback? The guy is a freak and has always caused us problems.

1. Gagai
2. B moz
3. J moz
4. Hoppa
5 lee

Definitely more lethal

TopDog91

Waterboy
Reaction score
He's no doubt a good player. Can't see this club signing anyone else now unfortunately. If anything we need to shed players to keep under the cap next year.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This same question gets asked once every few weeks and the answer is always the same. Gagai turned down massive money at other clubs to stay at the Knights. He loves the Knights and is very unlikely to ever leave.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's no doubt a good player. Can't see this club signing anyone else now unfortunately. If anything we need to shed players to keep under the cap next year.
We still have tedescos money

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA so true
Well josh morris is past his use by date....we need a replacement for him when his contract is up in 2018.....we need some spark on our backline.....im sick of the plodders we have in our team.....but when u spend overs for eastwood graham kasiano etc it leavrs nothing in the bank....fuk u hasler u crook!

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gayguy has a bit of feeling in his game which I like.

You can tell the guy plays to win and really wears his heart on his sleeve.

We need a fullback however and I don't think he is one. I'd take him over jmoz tho.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was hoping we would make a play for Dane, excellent player... can't see it happening, I hear he is close to signing with Souths, would have been a massive help for us

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed.....he signed with the Bunnies today, for what its worth................ I think he is a gun TBH

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would he go to Souths ,grub of a club and knights will build nicely in next 2 years

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Confirmed.....he signed with the Bunnies today, for what its worth................ I think he is a gun TBH
Guess the Roosters aint letting go of Mitchell..2 more quality backs off the market, both with potential to play fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.