Who else is pumped for today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know we're always going into games expecting the same mentality "forwards doing all the work, halves & hooker have no direction"
Well I'm actually expecting a change, maybe not a huge change but actually looking forward to seeing what has been cooking in the off season. I hope the boys and coaching staff prove us all wrong and play a good brand of "entertaining" footy.
Let's see how we go...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what we are going to serve up tonight its a nervous excitement.

The problem is even if we do have some new attacking play its going to be hard to be very expansive with this rain.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Kasiano, i've bought into the preseason hype and it makes me think he's primed for one of his best seasons with us.

Also hoping to see Lichaa attack more.

In terms of the halves, all I hope for with them is that they take the ball at first receiver on the 5th and go for it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is it fkn raining? Damn. So it will be a forwards dominated game with little attack. Wont be the week to see any "change" then.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't say pumped but I'm curious. I'm not expecting much

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
On the other hand, its usually our forwards that cause the storm trouble.
Oh yeh i fully expect us to win, but with the conditions it may not be the week to see anything different from last year.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Kasiano, i've bought into the preseason hype and it makes me think he's primed for one of his best seasons with us.

Also hoping to see Lichaa attack more.

In terms of the halves, all I hope for with them is that they take the ball at first receiver on the 5th and go for it.

I think it's the same of most of us, we're believing there's a change at Cantebury

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited tbh.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am. I believe we are a massive chance tonight. I said it before, Storms roster doesnt strike me with fear. They dontt have Proctor anymore and he and Cronk formed a lethal partnership on the right hand edge the last few years. They would isolate the oppositions half near the try line and they scored so many tries that way. He is now gone and they havent replaced him.

I give us a massive chance.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Expecting Terrential rain for later tonight
It's all about completions and hope holland and lee have been practicing their high kicks

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im pumped. Took two days leave for today and Monday just for the start of League season (plus some boxing on Sunday). Already been to the gym this morning, kids all at school and daycare then heading away to the inlaws with the Mrs tonight. Picked up some meat and beers for a BBQ tonight, mowed my lawns last night, house is nice and tidy lol. Everything is in check. Basketball on at 2, my mates coming over when they get off for BBQ when they can, going to be an awesome day for me. It could be ruined by a huge lose I guess LOL, but whatever im making the most of the day. LETS GO DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Containing my release of emotions until Rnd 6 or 8.

We could either have a really bad off day or a really good day where everything just works. I'd much rather wait a few rounds to determine whether I should be excited about this season or not.

But in saying that I'm fucking glad the footy's back on!

Love this time of year, league during the day and EPL at night

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I am choosing to reset today and by kick off be excited and ready to go. We all have said and know what the GO is at the club but it's game 1 2017 season and I want to start it the right way! Go the mighty Bulldogs, I have picked 1-12 for our boys!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Expecting Terrential rain for later tonight
It's all about completions and hope holland and lee have been practicing their high kicks
We are going to need some form of kicking game because Cronk and Smith are going to turn us around all night long with kicks...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im pumped. Took two days leave for today and Monday just for the start of League season (plus some boxing on Sunday). Already been to the gym this morning, kids all at school and daycare then heading away to the inlaws with the Mrs tonight. Picked up some meat and beers for a BBQ tonight, mowed my lawns last night, house is nice and tidy lol. Everything is in check. Basketball on at 2, my mates coming over when they get off for BBQ when they can, going to be an awesome day for me. It could be ruined by a huge lose I guess LOL, but whatever im making the most of the day. LETS GO DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice bro. My boy rocked his dogs jersey to daycare today like a bowess!

Status
Not open for further replies.