Search results

1. K

South Sydney among suitors for Canterbury Bulldogs forward Josh Jackson

He doesn't piss himself or dry hump poodles so the Roosters are out.
  2. K

Your 17 after nines

Tim Browne
  3. K

Bulldogs Auckland Nines Game Discussion

Entertaining to say the least. Can't wait for the second game. Lookout TRex.
  4. K

Auckland nines discussion - squad has now been announced

Fair enough. We should send that fat **** Hickey over there.
  5. K

Tim Lafai released - CONFIRMED

Q: What does a Gynaecologist and Dougy the Pizza boy have in common? A: They can both smell it, but they're not allowed to eat it.
  6. K

Manly On The Hunt For Cordner And Klemmer (RLW Article)

Until he re-signs, I'll remain nervous.
  7. K

Celebrity Deaths

Maude Flanders
  8. K

Simpsons Question

Hurricane Neddy Flanders: Calm down, Neddly diddily diddily diddily, doodily. They did their best shodaiddily iddily iddily diddily diddily. Gotta be nice, hostidididildilidilly... aw, hell-diddly-ding-dong crap! Can't you morons do anything right?!
  9. K

Simpsons Challenge

Me fail English. That's unpossible.
  10. K

Simpsons Challenge

My eyes. The goggles do nothing.
  11. K

It wouldn't be a family holiday without?

check outside your window mate? Can you see fire and brimstone because I think your in hell.
  12. K

Kasiano

Legend has it he once ate 4 chickens in one sitting. I don't care who you are, that's impressive.
  13. K

A Player we should sign!!!!!

Not with a hairstyle like that. Looks like a mean Vanilla Ice
  14. K

The Bulldogs in 2016

Wasn't Ackland a cricketer?
  15. K

The Bulldogs in 2016

Agree 100%. Mulholland is the best talent scout in the country by a mile. I know Hasler has his dick firmly inserted in Cleal's anus, but it's time to pull out and move forward, starting with Egan and Cleal being shown the door.
  16. K

Auckland 9s

We need to hang on to the ball. Too many errors this year.
  17. K

Kelly Egan Discussion

Nah, he's the mediocre performance coach.
  18. K

Vs Dragons

Correct, no suspension for Maloney or that mongoloid lookalike Burgess.
  19. K

luke beats charge(protected souths species or nrl is a joke)

That'll be next, no body bumping.
  20. K

Mo$e$ In The Money (RLW Article)

We can't afford to lose him because there's **** all let in the cupboard. Whatever the figure is to keep him at Belmore, pay it.
  21. K

Gold coast nightlife

More like Claymore
  22. K

Eastwood facing suspension

Probably sucking on Smith's love muscle.
  23. K

Wtf about Moses mbye

Dude, your not bagging Rona are you? Say it ain't so
  24. K

Wtf about Moses mbye

I don't see what all the fuss is about. He's good but not great. He has talent and ability but a long way to go before he is great. If he or his manager have a problem with the dogs then **** off. I don't think the dogs will rip him off financially.
  25. K

ATTN Marley - Re Reynolds Hit

You can't ban a guy who has an avatar like Marley's
  26. K

Your side v Roosters

1. Twin number 1 2. Curtis 3. Twin number 2 4. Lafai (sigh) 5. Phillips 6. Moses 7. Shitkinson (only because **** knuckle looks like getting suspended again) 8. Tolman 9. Michael 10. Klemmer 11. Jacko 12. Frank (if injured then Lane) 13. Beastwood 14. Fatso 15. Graham 16. Browne 17. Lloyd (if...
  27. K

Change is needed

I think Taylor has already signed with the Titans.
  28. K

Change is needed

Sorry dude, Reynolds to stay. As for Sam Williams, I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.
  29. K

Change is needed

Because one of the sharks players said there were funnel webs on it
  30. K

Rate The Season So Far

It's been a roller coaster since Black Friday.
  31. K

The Trade Report (RLW Article)

Agree, we're stuck with Dorothy for another season.
  32. K

Team of the decade 2005-2014

Polla mounter and Ricky
  33. K

I miss Kev
  34. K

What a bunch of shit bombs. Here's my list 1. Greg Fleming 2. Troy Clarke 3. Andy Patmore 4. Darren McCarthy 5. Brett Howland 6. Greg Mackey 7. Smokin' Joe Williams 8. Scott Tronc 9 Ben Gillies 10. Brandon Lee 11. Adam Briedson 12. Jake Foster 13. Matt Fuller 14. Kane Cleal 15 Charlie Leaeno...
  35. K

Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL / NSWRL / NYC Team Lists and Discussion Thread.

Ffs, can you please change your avatar? Every time I see your post I get a hard on.
  36. K

Foran deal scuppers Manly's bid for Reynolds.

Its a sensitive issue. People in my work environment don't talk about their income and new people aren't asked "how much are you on". Players feel that its a private matter. Unfortunately for them, the media don't.
  37. K

Bob Dog's disgusted

Makes a bit more sense. I was starting to think he'd been into the metho.
  38. K

I started the Reynolds chant in the grandstand.

I listened to the game on triple M. I couldn't believe how loud that chant was over the radio. Commentators said the atmosphere was unbelievable. Here's another green thumb.
  39. K

Favourite Chocolate Bar

Nothing pleasers like maltesers
  40. K

Favourite Chocolate Bar

In Brisbane, I get mine from IGA
  41. K

Favourite Chocolate Bar

Sure do
  42. K

Favourite Chocolate Bar

Polly Waffle
  43. K

Blues David Klemmer practises Maroon mangling in brutal gym session with Spudd Carrol

Our 1st priority should be to sign him up for life. This guys a freak.
  44. K

Gallen tells Parker to stop embarrassing himself over Klemmer

Parker use to do the same shit when he first started.
  45. K

Round 16 - Dogs vs Storm - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Lloyd is still learning his trade. Give him time negger.
  46. K

Your Dream Team from the 1900's to 2015

1 - Slater 2 - Hayne 3 - Daley 4 - Meninga 5 - Grothe (snr) 6 - Fittler 7 - Johns 8 - Lazarus 9 - C.Smith 10 - Harragon 11 - Tallis 12 - SBW 13 - Clyde 14 - Sam Burgess 15 - Roach 16 - Wayne Pearce 17 - Thurston
  47. K

Klemminator at it, strong words/10

Bit of colourful language ain't gonna hurt the game. Some of the language I use to hear as a 9yo watching games at Lidcombe Oval would make an old sailor blush.
  48. K

LOL: Foran to walk away from Eels contract

You might be right, Nick was just spotted in Bondi with a large briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. No more paper bags.
  49. K

QRL Player James Ackerman passes away - R.I.P

Francis is contracted to the Broncos who are providing counselling. As you would expect, he's really struggling.
  50. K

Corey Thompson - Where's all the haters

How good was that try by the way?
  51. K

Could Hodko go before June 30 ?

I'd say he's got the shits because Hodko is on the outer.
  52. K

Corey Thompson - Where's all the haters

I think he wants a better back up winger.
  53. K

Frank the tank Pritchard has signed with Hull for 2016

I hate reading TRex and upgraded in the same sentence.
  54. K

Frank the tank Pritchard has signed with Hull for 2016

Relax mate. No need to crucify someone's reasonable post. Try a Valium.
  55. K

Brenko Lee

Here ends the lesson
  56. K

Brenko Lee

He's on the same bus as Vidot.
  57. K

Josh Morris back spasms

****ing origin
  58. K

Trent Hodkinson: England Or Bust (RLW Article)

Lol - that boy makes me giggle.
  59. K

Where is bulldog_fag by the way? Last post I read from him, said he'd made the test cricket team again. Must be in the West Indies then.
  60. K

That's twice as much as he normally does.
  61. K

I am looking forward to the hate

Compared to the shit he's been dishing up for us, I thought last night was a good game.
  62. K

I am looking forward to the hate

I think your right. If Hodko stays we will more the likely lose Mbye. I strongly believe Mbye and Reynolds are our future halves. Full credit to Hodko, he played well last night. Hopefully that can continue for the rest of the year.
  63. K

Wolfie's a lady buddy, just for future reference.
  64. K

Your team vs Panthers

Not a bad looking team.
  65. K

Round 15 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

No fuss, just a chat. We'd all support a dog turd if it were painted blue and white.
  66. K

I think he was playing for Sunshine Coast in QLD cup when Manly signed him, although I'm not sure. If that's the case, he'll probably end up back there. Although his manager might try Japanese or French rugby first for the pay cheque.
  67. K

Our halves lacked control

No, he's not. Unfortunately, that **** up of his came at a really, really bad time. People are just frustrated. Where's Loko ffs. I keep hearing how great he is, the next SBW and all the rest of it. The only things I've heard since he's arrived are, he's injured, pissed as a skunk driving around...
  68. K

People have the right to an opinion, even if we disagree. That's what makes these forums interesting. Yeah sometimes people get carried away and target certain players. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter because Hasler doesnt make decisions based on what's written in here. If we all...
  69. K

Bulldogs snub Sezer again

More often than not, Mbye is one of our top 3 players on the field. Same can't be said for Hodko this year.
  70. K

Bulldogs snub Sezer again

Having all those players out certainly has hurts us. Having a shithouse halfback hasn't helped either.
  71. K

What would you like to discuss?
  72. K

Daniel Vidot set to leave Brisbane Broncos for Cantebury Bulldogs

I think Bennett has done a similar thing with Vidot as he did with Thaiday earlier in the year.
  73. K

Daniel Vidot set to leave Brisbane Broncos for Cantebury Bulldogs

I know I'll get crucified by you lot for this but there may be some out there who are interested. I have a relative who works for the Broncos (recruitment and development). He rarely gives me any information on player movement because he would lose his job if word got out. He knows I'm a dogs...
  74. K

Proof Thompson was pushed off the ball by Gordon.

Agree its retarded by the way.
  75. K

Round 14 - Bulldogs v Titans - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Lloyd is still learning and is nowhere near ready for 1st grade. Sam should never play fullback again, obviously needs to stay on the wing. This should be his last year. Lafai is a good centre hampered by injury this year. Kaufusi just hasn't worked out in terms of first grade. Good for helping...
  76. K

Didn't you have a crack at me earlier when I mentioned players missing is just an excuse?
  77. K

Of course it's going to make a difference, but we had a decent team out their today that should of stayed a bit closer to the Titans than what they did.
  78. K

lol - he played pretty well bud. And yeah, he did outplay us.
  79. K

Your kidding about Sezer aren't you?
  80. K

Relax, no one is comparing anything. This 'players missing' excuse is wearing thin. We were beaten by the better team led by Sezer who showed us all how a half should play.
  81. K

Titans had 3 or 4 missing and they never looked like losing.
  82. K

Bulldogs coach Des Hasler in heated finger pointing incident with Fox Sports presente

How could you Des? Pointing a finger at a Journo. That's just not on.
  83. K

Retention/ Recruitment

Doesn't surprise me, Dorothy ain't going anywhere.
  84. K

NRL to hit Des Hasler with a 5k fine

So would I, Anasta has a head that screams " ****ing hit me".
  85. K

Retention/ Recruitment

Parramatta paid 1.2 mil (reported) for Foran. I think he's a great player, but that's way over. IMO, around 750k is more realistic.
  86. K

Channel 7 news - Bulldogs announcement

Every now and then a post appears that makes me laugh so hard I need to take an extra blood pressure tablet. Here's one such post.
  87. K

Channel 7 news - Bulldogs announcement

Moses smelled the roses. Not happy with 500k a year. Must have shit for brains. Maybe that was 1 million Vietnamese dong.
  88. K

Titans trying to woo Moses $700K?

Definitely - no warranty, no refunds. Once he crosses the border, there's no coming back. All jokes aside, I feel for him and any other player who goes through long periods of poor form. A change of club might do him good.
  89. K

If that ain't a sweet piece of information I don't know what is.
  90. K

Dear Titans, For sale - one SOO halfback. Years of NRL experience, goal kicker and field goal expert. Both knees in perfect working order. Only $350k, that's half of what your prepared to pay Moses. We can offer 24 months interest free, nothing to pay until June 2017. But hurry, offer ends 30...