Premium Member
Reaction score
Id like phillips to be there ,i think with his speed he could be sensational

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is an ok back-up, while he wears our colours i'll always hope he has a good game.

Sometimes hate shouldn't be confused with people wanting better players for our club though.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is an ok back-up, while he wears our colours i'll always hope he has a good game.

Sometimes hate shouldn't be confused with people wanting better players for our club though.
+1
I like Thompson as a player and the effort he puts in. Every time he plays i love his stumbling scoots. But IMO, If he doesn't play against the titans we win, if he doesn't play against the panthers we still win.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not a bad player, he just has a few flaws that prevent him from being anything better.
His height is a big disadvantage to us. We can't afford yo have players run in to catch bombs directing to him because every opposition winger is taller and can leap higher than him... We may as well play with one man down every time the ball goes up.
The only for thing this kid has going for him is the fact we don't have anyone better and most importantly, he has more heart than Tony Williams who is damn near 3times his f*cking size.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
swear all you do is whinge. Reynolds scores a try out of nothing, stops a certain try, had a pretty good kicking game and brang all our intensity yet according to you played average at best. Corey saves 2 tries and ran the ball and defended well but still not good enough.
How good was that try by the way?

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid thread. You are asking for more hate on him. He is still limited by physical attributes. Not being targeted by a dumb team doesn't change that.

Still want another Rona or Bmozzle on wing please.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People seem to overlook that he's a fringe first grader.

Bulldogs aren't likely sign up a player for $600k only to have him sit in NSW Cup.

Base rate, does everything asked of him, and was one of our top try scorers last year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got banned for defaming remarks about a player and user abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's definitely a 25man squad effort these days to win a title. Just look at how many injuries there are across all the clubs this year. Is he fg material in my eyes: No however I'd definitely have him in my 25 man squad as he is a good club man and gives 100% and that's something I always love in a player.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I got banned for defaming remarks about a player and user abuse.
I got banned for hoping a player gets a career ending injury and apparently hoping he dies, since then I've seen most of the people who turned on me make comments hoping players get injured and sh*t themselves.

Don't bother complaining. It's like parliament in here.... They'll happily crucify you for something and then follow in your footsteps.

Just go with the flow Marley! Never give up the hate! :P

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thompson has never been one to set the world on fire and i still believe he'd be a better prospect at fullback instead of Perrett when we need back ups. Didn't death ride like most because in all honesty he's only had the 1 terrible game in the all the games he's played this season.

Would still like a taller and more acrobatic winger there though atleast at some stage, unless Thompson manages to crack the FB spot i think his days are relatively numbered.

Gp wannabe

Waterboy
Reaction score
Quite possibly the dumbest post ever, sticking it to people for a player doing what there position in the team requires them to do . Did he score a miracle try like Rona? No he caught a few dam kicks ffs and tackled a player , far out if bulldogs_fan posted this crap he'd be slagged for trolling

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If all of Thompson's errors last week were because of the centre inside him, does that not mean that all of the great work done by him this week is because of the centre too? Congratulations Tim Lafai on a great game

Gp wannabe

Waterboy
Reaction score
If all of Thompson's errors last week were because of the centre inside him, does that not mean that all of the great work done by him this week is because of the centre too? Congratulations Tim Lafai on a great game
^^ bravo

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Quite possibly the dumbest post ever, sticking it to people for a player doing what there position in the team requires them to do . Did he score a miracle try like Rona? No he caught a few dam kicks ffs and tackled a player , far out if bulldogs_fan posted this crap he'd be slagged for trolling
Big deal if Rona scored a miracle try. That all means nothing if you add another 12 points to Panthers final score!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure 99% the wingers in the nrl could of easily done what Thompson done against panthers!!! The bigger wingers would of just done it more easy, wouldnt of looked so spectacular to the viewers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.