Vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought you were sick .

Lol Ok so my simple logic is backfiring on me a bit but yeah youre right, I guess since Cook's come into the fold we've managed to win 2 games by the skin of our teeth just like the Ennis days..
wolfie 2 young fresh hookers will always offer more than an ageing old hooker

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It means that in the second week we play the loser of roosters v storm am I right? If we win each of the first 2 weeks games we would then play the winner of Broncos v Cowboys (week 1) for a spot in the GF?

So likely we need to beat dragons, storm, Broncos to make the Gf?
we will beat them all guys, get tickets for the GF

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I consider yesterdays game a failure/ loss and to the general public ,we looked weak.. we were expected to win BIG against the warriors .

But all is not lost , I guess if we couldnt flog them and run on confidence , then a loss( of near loss) is the second best way to motivate them heading into the finals.

I hope this serves as a wake up call and Des goes through that tape with a fine tooth comb .
it's not a failure, Warriors had nothing to loose, we didn't want anyone off our boys to get hurt, simple as that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I sense doubt and despair....

You mofos need a pre-war speech.

I'll have it up earlier this year lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I consider yesterdays game a failure/ loss and to the general public ,we looked weak.. we were expected to win BIG against the warriors .

But all is not lost , I guess if we couldnt flog them and run on confidence , then a loss( of near loss) is the second best way to motivate them heading into the finals.

I hope this serves as a wake up call and Des goes through that tape with a fine tooth comb .
Failure? Throwing an intercept pass to lose the game is a failure. Losing a game you should of win to secure 4th spot is failure.

BTW who gives a **** what the general public think of us. The whole top 8 is shitting bricks we are in the 8.

PS even Fatsiano said this was a wake up call. We are going to **** the Dragons doggie style on Saturday.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Failure? Throwing an intercept pass to lose the game is a failure. Losing a game you should of win to secure 4th spot is failure.BTW who gives a **** what the general public think of us. The whole top 8 is shitting bricks we are in the 8.PS even Fatsiano said this was a wake up call. We are going to **** the Dragons doggie style on Saturday.
They bloody better show them they have no business being the finals , bunch of whiny , up em selves sore losers , trying to play bulldogs style.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully we play like we did against Souths and not this other crap we dished up lately.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the dogs turn up to play.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can bet your house on it they will turn up and grind the dragqueens to submission with our forwards, similar to when we last beat them this year. They will not take the dragqueens lightly, not after last nights cruise control win over warriors

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maloney won't even get suspended, he will get a grade one charge and he will plead guilty and be free... so long as he's a good boy for the finals series. Uncle Nick will ensure it is so.
Correct, no suspension for Maloney or that mongoloid lookalike Burgess.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
forget the warriors game it has no bearing on this game and they did enough to maintain a winning momentum

however I still think dragons can ambush us if we are not mentally ready and we are not thinking who we are going to play the week after before we win this one

seen it a thousand times before and not just with the dogs or rugby league

its called jumping ahead of yourself ......... other than that , the dragons should not come near us in this game ,, bar this minor detail

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Fagons won't be easy, I hope Des gets this message through loud and clear to the team. We'll need to be disciplined and controlled to win. Go Doggies, you can do it!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're the biggest favourites this week, however we've gone from $6.00 to $10.00 to win the GF. Still much better then the $45.00 they gave us last year

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A win, any sort of win will do this weekend. Remember the 95 run, our closest match was vs the first final.....ironically vs the Saints. From that point on the momentum built and we got better week on week

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Without Maloney they're missing their most important player and there 2 first choice halves. Melbourne would be more than capable of the upset if he was gone and you're kidding yourself otherwise. Don't you follow NRL?
Please. Roosters by 16. Melbourne recently lost to Tigers and Newcastle. They wrestle good I will give you that. They are capable of an upset if refs allow them extra time to peel off one by one...but not against Roosters. Haven't you been watching the Roosters over the last 8 weeks. They are rightly being talked about as a special team, a team of an era. If it rains and they lose Maloney or RTS then storm have a chance. You really should try watch more games so you can tell a good team from an ordinary team.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Na glendoggies is to busy checking out the cheerleaders to watch the game
SO Storm deserve their place ahead of us on the table do they? Storm were unlucky the night we steamrolled them at Belmore? Oh sorry, some people here don't watch the NRL. Storm have nothing. Some refs allow them to slow attacking sides down to a crawl...they get arms and legs in the wrestle and engage their own teammates in the lock up too sometimes. They beat Cowboys....so did Suths....they beat Broncos when they had no halfback, and particularly no Hunt, they beat Sharks because of their wrestle tactics. The thing about this season is it really depends at what stage you meet a team.....eg...playing Souths in round 26 was very different to playing Souths in Round 1. I say Storm have nothing. they are frauds, pretenders. Really guys...start watching teams other than the Dogs so you know what's happening and who our threats are. Some of your comments are embarrassingly uninformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.