Search results

1. b00merang

NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

I wish Fittler would get eaten by a ****ing shark.
  2. b00merang

Round 24 - Dogs vs Souths - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

Is that Kas' 3rd ch9 Man of the Match in a row?
  3. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

1. Greg Inglis 2. Amos Roberts 3. Nigel Vagana 4. Andrew Ettingshausen 5. Darren Albert 6. Ewan McGrady 7. Scott Prince 8. Nathan Cayless 9. Cameron Smith (c)(gk) 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Luke Lewis 12. Steve Menzies 13. Luke O'Donnell 14. Preston Campbell 15. Tawera Nikau 16. Jesse Bromwich 17...
  4. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Darren Albert
  5. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

1. Greg Inglis 2. 3. Andrew Ettingshausen 4. Nigel Vagana 5. Amos Roberts 6. Ewan McGrady 7. Scott Prince 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith (c)(gk) 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Luke Lewis 12. Steve Menzies 13. Tawera Nikau 14. Preston Campbell 15. Luke O'Donell
  6. b00merang

Round 21 Dogs vs Roosters Match Thread

Concussed. Hit his head on the spider cam
  7. b00merang

Could've sworn Elliot was in touch
  8. b00merang

What the f**k am I watching?
  9. b00merang

This is depressing
  10. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Luke O'Donnell
  11. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Tawera Nikau
  12. b00merang

Your NSW cup team

I was surprised to see Yileen Gordon's name in the centres for Wyong. Didn't know he was still around.
  13. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Preston Campbell
  14. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Luke Lewis
  15. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

That sounds good.
  16. b00merang

Dogs v Parra on delay?

Fmd I hate living in ****ing QLD. Dogs vs Parra is a genuine blockbuster. Thank Moses I won't be living up here much longer.
  17. b00merang

Bulldogs to Lose 13+

Bahaha na mate definitely not a closet Eels supporter. I liked you up until that comment :p . Unfortunately my mrs is and Eels supporter though (haven't been able to convert her yet, but I'm still hopeful). Good to see the Tingha Tigers are still producing some good young footy players!
  18. b00merang

Bulldogs to Lose 13+

Hey Sticks & Stone, do you watch many Parra NYC games? The reason I ask is just to enquire how young Bevan French is going at fullback, and see what your thoughts are on him. I heard/read good things about him when he signed with you guys, and saw his NSW Cup debut a couple of months ago. He...
  19. b00merang

The Stupid Dream Thread

When I was ateenager, I had my first lucid dream. I was standing on afooty field with my mates, and we were kicking goals from in front,about 30m out. I remember thinking 'hey, this is a dream. I can dowhatever I want! I'm gonna kick this goal'. So I lined the kickup, went in and kicked the...
  20. b00merang

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Just started re-watching Game of Thrones Season 1. Still on the first episode. It's awesome and depressing at the same time. Watched Daredevil last week and enjoyed it.
  21. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Scott Prince
  22. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Roy Asotasi
  23. b00merang

Round 18 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

F**k it looks cold down there.
  24. b00merang

SOO 3 Discussion Thread

Just another 6 more converted tries and we're back in front.
  25. b00merang

SOO 3 Discussion Thread

Someone throw a ****ing punch
  26. b00merang

SOO 3 Discussion Thread

England 1/34 in the cricket
  27. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Jesse Bromwich
  28. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Nigel Vagana
  29. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Andrew Ettingshausen
  30. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Ewan McGrady.
  31. b00merang

Mal Meninga puts trash-talking David Klemmer on notice

I would love to see the Maroons try to go after Klemmer. I'm sure Klemmer will welcome the challange as well. At least he has/will let his football do the talking. I would also love to see someone at the game with a sign simply saying: "Get ###### Ya ####".
  32. b00merang

Round 16 - Dogs vs Storm - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Shaun Lane Man of the Match in his 3rd game! Awesome effort. I never even heard of the kid til a month ago.
  33. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Steve Menzies
  34. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Greg Inglis
  35. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Fark it I'll go with Cam Smith.
  36. b00merang

NRL 1990-2015 Draft Game

Eskimo Brothers United
  37. b00merang

Corey Thompson - Where's all the haters

I just checked out Thompson's player profile to see how short he actually is.... only to find out that he's 6cm taller than me. Anyway, Thompson's alright. Couldn't ask for much more from a backup winger IMO. Out of curiosity, how do you guys rate him compared to Mitch Brown or Jono Wright...
  38. b00merang

Belmore Game - Cant Wait

Good luck to all you guys going to the game :)
  39. b00merang

Round 15 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Peachey is the king of running cross-field.
  40. b00merang

Segeyaro said in an interview that he wanted to smash Klemmer... There was his chance, and he came off second best.
  41. b00merang

Ha s**t mate you're right. I've got a selective memory sometimes.
  42. b00merang

Not a good game so far for the Perretts
  43. b00merang

What the **** was that? Where the **** was Perrett????
  44. b00merang

Jackson just became my favourite player
  45. b00merang

Wog all stars team

I read somewhere that Barba is part Afghan. His family name was changed from 'bin Barba' to Barba somewhere down the line. Aidan Sezer is Turkish and Aboriginal.
  46. b00merang

Lane debut

Solid debut. Came on earlier and played more minutes than I expected. Looking forward to seeing him play first grade again.
  47. b00merang

Round 23 Dogs vs Titans to be played at the Central Coast

Sweet this game got closer to my place... Now it's only a 9 hour drive from Brissy.
  48. b00merang

Lichaa declares Mbye long-term half

I'm heaps happy about Mbye's progression. He's played what like 20 games? He's got good vision for someone so inexperienced, and he's s**t loads quicker than I realised... And those 2 field goals he kicked so far this year (the 1st one to win the game) show his composure. He's obviously still...
  49. b00merang

SOO2 team

With Gallen in the team (and presumably playing big minutes), hopefully now Jackson will come on to replace Beau Scott and play on the right edge rather than play in the middle like SOO1. Playing in the middle didn't really give Jacko a chance to do much in attack (although his defence was...
  50. b00merang

Toovey Sacked?

They might as well make DCE captain-coach and be done with it.
  51. b00merang

Bulldogs vs Dragons Match Discussion

T R Motherf**king Y
  52. b00merang

F**k!!! So close.
  53. b00merang

F**k I love how Klmmer can take a good shot and still make another 5m.
  54. b00merang

On report for swearing?

100% agree. I can't stand watching the little f**ker play. What Sezer said was justified. The worst thing about the 'no punch rule' is that c**ts with small man syndrome like Moses can be absolute w*nkers on the field knowing that the opposition can't retaliate.
  55. b00merang

DCE Back flip

Would love it if he does a double backflip and joins the Titans for even more money.
  56. b00merang

Did anyone else notice Klemmers Mandible Claw on Thaiday?

Klemmer just became my favourite player.
  57. b00merang

The State Of Origin I Discussion Thread

You can see his nipples through his jersey?
  58. b00merang

How didnt hodko go for field goal...

Because he didn't have the ball. Hodkinson was set for the field goal, but Farah gave it to Pearce. I thought he could've taken the shot on the last tackle though. He wasn't really in a good position, but it seemed like he had enough time to set himself and take the shot.
  59. b00merang

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

Hodkinson played like his usual self, without pulling a field goal (or two) out of his ass as he usually does in those situations.
  60. b00merang

Would love to see Hodges get smashed tonight... although that's my hope every time I see him play. KICK-OFF!!!!
  61. b00merang

Why is the Rock doing the intro?
  62. b00merang

Raiders Fan but Respect Your Club

I've got a lot of time for the Raiders. I really enjoy watching the Raiders young guns play. Jack Wighton is one of my favourite non-Bulldogs players. I've got a bit of sympathy for you guys over the Carney/Dugan/Ferguson incidents (it must suck to have no choice but to sack a player, only to...
  63. b00merang

Cam Smith kicks Luke in the head

I can remember two incidents from last year when a tackled player got in s**t for lashing out with the foot and kicking someone in the head (there may have been more I dunno). 1. Josh Reynolds round 22 vs Brisbane. Kicked Thaiday in the head and got 1 week suspension (along with 2 more weeks...
  64. b00merang

Cam Smith kicks Luke in the head

Ha this didn't take long to get up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV9YVvyj4S8
  65. b00merang

Round 10 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Decent looking crowd down in Melbourne.
  66. b00merang

Round 10 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Titans just got a penalty for Ennis throwing the ball into Myles' head. They score the next set.
  67. b00merang

Bulldogs v Roosters preview (NRL.com)

mate i agree 100%
  68. b00merang

Bulldogs v Roosters preview (NRL.com)

I'm looking forward to Jackson vs Cordner. They'll play directly opposite of each other and they're both in contention for a blues jersey as well.
  69. b00merang

Both Friday Night games Live soon??

I hope so. It's painful living in QLD having to watch the Broncos game live every friday night (especially when the Dogs are playing in the delayed game).
  70. b00merang

Round 9 non hated teams by nrl teams

Don't worry mate, the Dragons will get 5 penalties in a row when they are 18 points behind with 5 minutes left.
  71. b00merang

Dragons looking the better team at half time. 57% possession. 4 linebreaks. My prediction: The refs to get the Rabbitohs home... I dislike both teams though so I don't really care who wins though :o
  72. b00merang

Extremely free flowing game (sarcasm). 5 penalties in 10 minutes according to the commentators.
  73. b00merang

4 minutes in and Souths get a penalty for a high shot after Sutton gets poked in the eye. Dragons player not even on report. All weekend defending teams have been getting away with questionable tackles... not on this occasion though.
  74. b00merang

2 minutes in and Souths already get a bullshit penalty.
  75. b00merang

Tony Williams

Today I watched a highlights video from when he played for Manly. It's f**king depressing seeing how good he played there, compared to here.
  76. b00merang

Idris granted a release

We've already got one injury prone giant with alcohol issues playing reserve grade for us. Can't see the need for another.
  77. b00merang

Am I the only 1 who thinks Shaun Johnson would make a better fullback than halfback?

People can play more than one sport guys. http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/warriors-star-shaun-johnson-reveals-he-played-australian-rules-as-a-kid-almost-joined-sydney-swans/story-fn2mcuj6-1226151015697
  78. b00merang

Am I the only 1 who thinks Shaun Johnson would make a better fullback than halfback?

He does posses a lot of attributes that would make him a decent fullback. Plus with his Aussie Rules background you'd think he'd be comfortable(ish) under the high ball, kick receiving etc. (along with the fact that he's just a natural freak). If he was in my team though I'd want him to touch...
  79. b00merang

Finucane gets his first try for the Storm (and only his 3rd is his career). It's the only time I've been happy the Storm scored.
  80. b00merang

R9 Cowboys vs Dogs 3 2 1

3. Klemmer 2. Lichaa 1. Rona
  81. b00merang

mbye mistakes

I'm a big fan of Mbye. This was his worst game of the year so far.... It's up to him how he bounces back next game. Like a lot of Dogs fans, I've got confidence in him.
  82. b00merang

Round 9 NRL - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team and Discussion Thread

We played decent in patches... just can't seem to put an 80 minute performance together (f**k I'd settle for a solid 60 minute performance atm). Positives for tonight: - Rona had a good game against his old club. Showed decent pace to score his try. Ran for 152m. - Klemmer started for the...
  83. b00merang

Come on miss this you big eared pr*ck
  84. b00merang

What the f**k do we have to do to get a penalty at the play the ball?