Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got anonced

as as we knew hojo, jackson, klemmer all in

fifita out for gallen and farah number 9

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally missed if Brett was part of the team but Josh is in there... Someone help me out?

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, named on the wing. Still mystified on how Cordner is still in the side

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Such bullshit. NSW get BMoz for almost as many games as we've had him for this year.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also don't understand how cordner gets a spot again. He did absaloutly nothing and I don't rate him atall... Some of our selections are poor at best.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
:( we need our team to get a roll man. Origin is annoying ..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW TEAM

Josh Dugan, Brett Morris, Josh Morris, Michael Jennings, Will Hopoate, Mitchell Pearce, Trent Hodkinson, Aaron Woods, Robbie Farah, James Tamou, Buea Scott, Ryan Hoffman, Paul Gallen (c) Interchange: Josh Jackson, Trent Merrin, Boyd Cordner, David Klemmer

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2015/6/brett-morris-and-paul-gallen-named-in-nsw-team-for-origin-ii/

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
5 players out, why did we have a bye last week and not this week!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I also don't understand how cordner gets a spot again. He did absaloutly nothing and I don't rate him atall... Some of our selections are poor at best.
Before the series started Daley was quoted as saying "Cordner is the future of Origin"

It doesn't matter how he plays

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Before the series started Daley was quoted as saying "Cordner is the future of Origin"

It doesn't matter how he plays
Exactly. Everyone did the same with Pearce and many bad game later he's still playing for NSW.

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With Gallen in the team (and presumably playing big minutes), hopefully now Jackson will come on to replace Beau Scott and play on the right edge rather than play in the middle like SOO1.

Playing in the middle didn't really give Jacko a chance to do much in attack (although his defence was solid as usual). Plus rotating Jackson, Cordner and Merrin at lock was retarded IMO.

A

Alexander the Great

We all should be cheering qld every year so nsw get a belting and never pick our players again.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all should be cheering qld every year so nsw get a belting and never pick our players again.
Never stopped gallen from getting picked despite being with the blues since 2006 when they started losing. Players get picked on form (new players) so we should be happy in a way, last time we had this many picked was back in 2004 so it cant be a bad thing.

A

Alexander the Great

Never stopped gallen from getting picked despite being with the blues since 2006 when they started losing. Players get picked on form (new players) so we should be happy in a way, last time we had this many picked was back in 2004 so it cant be a bad thing.
I see your point but i just want us to focus on winning a gf.
I want to see one more and ill die a happy man.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
lucky we only have gold coast this week lol...
we have the bye next origin game i think?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With Gallen in the team (and presumably playing big minutes), hopefully now Jackson will come on to replace Beau Scott and play on the right edge rather than play in the middle like SOO1.

Playing in the middle didn't really give Jacko a chance to do much in attack (although his defence was solid as usual). Plus rotating Jackson, Cordner and Merrin at lock was retarded IMO.
My guess is that Jackson will spend the whole game on the bench in case Farah gets injured. If Farah or another forward goes down then he'll come out. Otherwise he'll probably do a Reynolds and just sit there the whole game as backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.