Lichaa declares Mbye long-term half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHA i don't know why but i pissed myself laughing
it is meant to be funny tbh, it wasnt a malicious 'idiot' from me but its difficult to get that context across in writing and without explaining it and ruining it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol but his not 21 tonee he is 21 11/12.......
i was about to break it down to 21 years 3?? days if you wanted to take it further ffs, and then id try to find out what time of day ennis was born or if both guys were born premature or if they were late and by how much

i very much like to be pacific

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Rak off and support the Sharks.
Half way through the season and u still miss Ennis
LIchaa has a right to talk to who he wants and say what he wants,
Most of all I agree with him.
he can walk in and take either halves position,
Relax you Drop Kick, What are you mad for?

Coz he said the truth?

He's no Mick Ennis!? who gives a **** he's a 21 year old doing a good job in his first proper year. He hasn't had a bad game yet and is only getting better.

Fark off C.unts, Let's see how long Lichaa stays at our club, or how long he plays well before you jump on the hate bandwagon..

FYI, dickheads, I wasn't referring to Lichaa's playing ability, im very impressed by his on field ability,
rather it's his media commitments and leadership skills, which I questioned, with him not even being at our club for a year.

The reference to Ennis was his regarding his leadership and experience

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol go hard fully sick tell us what u really think and this time don't hold back. Lichaa is Generation Y they never know when to shut up lol. However he has been killing it this year and is consistently good.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fark off C.unts, Let's see how long Lichaa stays at our club, or how long he plays well before you jump on the hate bandwagon..

FYI, dickheads, I wasn't referring to Lichaa's playing ability, im very impressed by his on field ability,
rather it's his media commitments and leadership skills, which I questioned, with him not even being at our club for a year.

i agreed with your feelings because these comments sound sort of disrespectful towards the hodkinson/reynolds, like justice would be that once mbye has established himself with a SOO series win and a grand finalist run in 2020, that all it would take would be a half season of bad form and a rookie signing would then recommend another rookie to take his place in the team

but we dont understand the context 100%

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Rak off and support the Sharks.
Half way through the season and u still miss Ennis
LIchaa has a right to talk to who he wants and say what he wants,
Most of all I agree with him.
he can walk in and take either halves position,
Lol go hard fully sick tell us what u really think and this time don't hold back. Lichaa is Generation Y they never know when to shut up lol. However he has been killing it this year and is consistently good.
They all jizz and blow when a new player kills it, but the bloke just started playing for us this year and all of a sudden it's like he's a ten year veteran or a one club player and can make predictions about a dynasty and who he thinks should be playing alongside him..

J

JonesBarry

I miss Ennis too. It was so sad watching him play for the Sharks the other week in their win over the Roosters. He is a great leader.
you will have 3 teams to follow next year when turtle leaves then wont you

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
i agreed with your feelings because these comments sound sort of disrespectful towards the hodkinson/reynolds, like justice would be that once mbye has established himself with a SOO series win and a grand finalist run in 2020, that all it would take would be a half season of bad form and a rookie signing would then recommend another rookie to take his place in the team

but we dont understand the context 100%

Fair comment and I agree.

Look Lichaa the player, I have no qualms about, but it's just his comments to the media that pissed me off.. I didn't say anywhere we needed ennis back ffs.

J

JonesBarry

he is just stating the obvious isnt he? Mbye is first half chosen, then Reynolds then turtle

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa is 50x the man that Ennis will ever be.

I really feel for Ennis's kids. What a disgrace of a human to have as a father figure.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe people are taking Rodzilla seriously. Have his posts taught you nothing?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I can't believe people are taking Rodzilla seriously. Have his posts taught you nothing?
well when i made a post about being raped by a 500kg horse and the police charging me with bestiality because they thought i wanted it since i wasnt moving (you try moving with 500kg on your back tbh) that is obviously me messing around

but i still want respect ffs, im not always a clown my maths in this thread is correct

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
tell me who can make 60 tackles in 1 game as a hooker.. only lichaa really.
and who doesnt agree with him? sign mbye long term and give him any number he wants! he deserves it

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm heaps happy about Mbye's progression.

He's played what like 20 games? He's got good vision for someone so inexperienced, and he's s**t loads quicker than I realised... And those 2 field goals he kicked so far this year (the 1st one to win the game) show his composure.

He's obviously still got a lot of improving to do, but he's doing way more than you could ask for a rookie half IMO.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
well when i made a post about being raped by a 500kg horse and the police charging me with bestiality because they thought i wanted it since i wasnt moving (you try moving with 500kg on your back tbh) that is obviously me messing around

but i still want respect ffs, im not always a clown my maths in this thread is correct
It wasn't. Your maths failed you 87.2589789% of the time.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It wasn't. Your maths failed you 87.2589789% of the time.
wtf you must be playing

according to the wikipedia lichaa is born 18th july 1993 (i remember 1993 ffs), so lets all understand for future reference that he is right now one month short of his 22nd birthday

the question was what was ennis doing at that stage in life and it was suggested that he might have been jacking off to MTV as if thats a bad thing, the most fairest thing to do would be to look at ennis and see what he was doing at the exact same age

so ennis is born on 16th march 1984, he was one month short of his 22nd birthday at sometime in february 2006

ive heard a rumour that 2003, 2004 and 2005 comes before feb 2006, so ennis played 20 games in newcastle in 2003/04, then played 24 games for the dragons in 2005 and got all the way to the preliminary final despite being coached by nathan brown

Status
Not open for further replies.