Search results

1. D

TOP OF THE LADDER!!!!

Well, It's the only ladder we have been at the top of for year now.. Very sad s How small things like this is considered a victory. Along with 2 points from byes.
  2. D

2012 doggies signed jersey

Picked this up for $130. 2012 was a great year and we genuininly had a great team. Pity we couldnt take out the GF that year. Can anyone pick the signitures? Finucanes is easy.. Think i see jmoz... but cant pick the others.
  3. D

ROUND 15 - Non Bulldogs Discussion Thread

Faaaaarkk.. think Angus crighton.had spiders all over him. 172 metres. 14 runs 3 tries.. Great tries too. Wish he could teach our team how to run hard. And not drop like a sack of shit at the 1st finger laid on them. (Here's lookn at you Graham and tollman).
  4. D

2004 season highlights compared to 2017 highlights.

We use to be a team that could score points at will. Beautifully structured sweeping sets with soft precision passing and a grubber game by shifty the world was jealous of. Our team was the envy of all in the 2004 season and we did the club/brand/bulldogs image proud. My times have...
  5. D

Soccer dives killing the NrL

It happened a few week ago. A try denied due to. A shitty dive by Gallen. It has happned again. A try denied due to a bad soccer dive. .thought the refs were going to Crack down on it and work on common sense. No wonder the people are turning off NRL with the mess that is the judiciary system...
  6. D

Losing Trends..

Has anyone noticed we seem to aim up against top teams. (Regardless of still usually losing the game but atleast being competitive). We are like the Australian version of the Warriors.... can play well in patches yet still do absolutely stupid things that would leave a life sentence mental...
  7. D

OZZYMAN review.

Anyone that watches you tube or Facebook would have seen and heard the classic commentary by OZZYMAN. Surely with the game play we have.... 9 metre gains.. Kicks backwards... Lack of heart Co ordination Shit decisions on the 5th... I feel we have well and truly arrived at Destination F...
  8. D

No expectations.

Hi everyone! -nasheed ,I mean Dogs of war here. Lol. To ease the pain this is the actually the 1st time I've logged on here this year. It's hard to read the doom and gloom posts without feeling like adding to them lol. Not logging in helps. This is the 1st year under des im accepting we...
  9. D

Protest march

How low must we sink before fellow kennellers might join me for a protest march from Belmore to the Leagues club? Its a disgrace what is happening to this club from top to bottom. Reylene and Des need to go. Reylene is delusional on space buiscuits with her head in the sand and Des is a stubborn...
  10. D

Round 21 general discussion.

Woot woot. Go rooters... 6 nil up.
  11. D

Round 19 General discussion.

Titans showing how valuable a good kicking game is. 3 repeat sets and a bomb giving their own attackers a chance to catch and score in goal. None of this negative die on the 5th.. set plays...
  12. D

Gus gould and RABBITS/TIGERS and PANFERS.....

Seems pretty obvious to me that the NRL and commentators have made canterbury out to be the Anti hero of the NRL.
  13. D

lost amongst the carnage of the last 20 mins of the game.

How did we manage to lose a game that we had... 61% possession. 100 less tackles. Made around 400 metres more territory. South had issac glen ect ect ect inglis on 1 leg.. And we still found a way to lose that game we by far dominated and agreed by everyone?? Stinks that lichaa...
  14. D

worse than the 2009 milkman grammy award winning performance to steal our win.

That was one shit decision that cost us the game. Against the rabbits virtually every decision went their way with plenty of 50/50s and shit diving penalty given to souths. I was watching with about 200 others on the big screens at the canterbury leagues clilub and everyone was ropeable but...
  15. D

out at ANZ atm. which rows are the kennellers sitting in?

Im jere but cant seem to find the kennel section? 114 atm.
  16. D

video refs / on field ref decisions.

My god. What on earth is going on when.. Newcastle clearly knock it on and its a try... Penrith score a freaky try in the corner and Is disallowed by video ref... Aiden tolman holds up steve matai with no evidence of a try and the video ref overrules the decision and awards the try with no...
  17. D

Martin TaUpA (TAPOW!!!!)

Miss him playing for the dogs.. Has size and aggression and seems to play like his chock full of angry pills. Loved watching him take the battle up to the souffs pack. Certainly is a big unit. Has a bit of footwork too for a big fella. Out of most players that have left our club over the...
  18. D

anyone else here at belmore.??? - street partaaay!!!!!

Im at tge zebra crossing beside colluns st in front of jebels and crust restaurant. Going off here!!!! Gridlock cars flags /pwiple on the back of utes.. burnouts... drums.. must be 500 people here!!!! I have all my doggies jester hat.. doggies signed shirt and big doggies flag as a cape...
  19. D

Eagles VS Dogs Game Preview.

Semi-Final 2 Sea Eagles v Bulldogs Allianz Stadium Saturday, 7.45pm The beaten 2013 Grand Finalists will suit up against the beaten 2012 Grand Finalists on Saturday night for a chance to play the Panthers for a spot in the 2014 decider. The embattled Sea Eagles are headed for their first...
  20. D

fright of my life.

Thought t-rex was retiring!!!! "Bulldogs big man Williams retiring" http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8871952
  21. D

Roy & HG State of Origin player nick names. - To FIRE UP yourself for Origin..PISSA!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_and_HG's_State_of_Origin_commentary -unmade bed.. skelator.. seventy cent a litre.. brick with eye's.. poo in a shoe.. hahahahaha. If only Roy & HG could be back on Triple J calling the state of origin again..
  22. D

long term fan/ once a lurker not just signed up.

Hi everyone! Matts my name! -Massive canterbury fan. I dropped in at the "chicken n spice" restaurant in canterbury earlier today and was so impressed at the friendliness of fellow members and Krishnan Inu i decided i would finally sign up. I may stand out if you meet me.. i have blonde hair...