long term fan/ once a lurker not just signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Matts my name! -Massive canterbury fan. I dropped in at the "chicken n spice" restaurant in canterbury earlier today and was so impressed at the friendliness of fellow members and Krishnan Inu i decided i would finally sign up.

I may stand out if you meet me.. i have blonde hair blue eye's but love canterbury all the same. Absolutely cant wait to meet other canterbury players.. meet nights at the footy and one day visiting the Canterbury leagues club. for Dinner and to catch a game on a big screen.

I work for Harbour city Ferries as a deckhand on The Queenscliff manly ferry 12.5 years now. grew up in the Hills area and have allways supported canterbury since i got into footy around 1994.. with names like polla-mounta and Lamb.. Stuart..

Love modified car.. camping.. fishing.. and canterbury of course!

Go canterbury 2013!!! :D

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ i have blue eye's blonde hair. - im describing what i look like as today was my 1st outing at a "kennel" meetup with players at "Chicken n spice' restaurant and as i was very early and no one else had arrived yet i was sitting by my lonesome looking like a bit of a chode- bucket -Thre only give away was my canterbury shirt. lol.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^ i have blue eye's blonde hair. - im describing what i look like as today was my 1st outing at a "kennel" meetup with players at "Chicken n spice' restaurant and as i was very early and no one else had arrived yet i was sitting by my lonesome looking like a bit of a chode- bucket -Thre only give away was my canterbury shirt. lol.
YOU TRYING TO SAY WE ARE ALL WOGS ?!?!?!!?

Just joking with you mate. Nice to have you aboard.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA lol. (recounts the scene from the movie "Road trip" when the tall skinny nerd is accused of having a KLU KLUX CLAN hat and faints) -kidding lol

Thanks djaraboy. Doesnt matter what colour you are.. brown white pink purple.. Canterbury ROCK! and although my blood is red.. my veins are blue! Canterbury bulldogs for life.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Matts my name! -Massive canterbury fan. I dropped in at the "chicken n spice" restaurant in canterbury earlier today and was so impressed at the friendliness of fellow members and Krishnan Inu i decided i would finally sign up.

I may stand out if you meet me.. i have blonde hair blue eye's but love canterbury all the same. Absolutely cant wait to meet other canterbury players.. meet nights at the footy and one day visiting the Canterbury leagues club. for Dinner and to catch a game on a big screen.

I work for Harbour city Ferries as a deckhand on The Queenscliff manly ferry 12.5 years now. grew up in the Hills area and have allways supported canterbury since i got into footy around 1994.. with names like polla-mounta and Lamb.. Stuart..

Love modified car.. camping.. fishing.. and canterbury of course!

Go canterbury 2013!!! :D
V8's, fishing and Canterbury? My new best mate lol

Welcome aboard brother

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic of my current ride. -Orange XR8 ute and previous car. -Aqua XR6 Turbo.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ASSASIN. Pretty much a typical bloke.-As my Wife says. . "Footy cars and fishing" lol

Here's another toy.. And im 30 by the way. - never too old! lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sedan looks good, nice and neat.

Btw, love the pimp bike lol

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome aboard champ, go the dogs!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate, remember we are all here to help. However, if you need anything just ask Mr Invisible...

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi mate, great to meet you yesterday. Welcome to the bitter and twisted world that is know as The Kennel :grinning:

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Welcome bro, I was once a lurker many years ago ! finally joined. Always good to discuss and put your opinion forward ;)

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks "The greatest"

Nice meeting you "Blue & white" - Wll stop again one day.. -great chicken!

and thanks Freshsoul..

All seem like a friendly bunch on here..

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love a ford, just not too much a fan of the brushing on the ute

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.

Very pretty wheels!

Have a look in the Lounge in the photo thread, and you should find a picture of Pillow's very sexy ute.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
djaraboy. - all graphics on the ute are professionally sprayed on..and highlighted with the green pin striping of the purple pearl tribal graphic's. just not the "Image smash repairs" chrome stickering on the rear tail gate and side skirts. Paint job was done and payed for by previous owner. _I dont mind standing out from the pack. lol

Thanks dogkat

Status
Not open for further replies.