Search results

1. I

Willis Meehan Signed with bulldogs from 2022

According to the officialfanpagebulldogs on Instagram we have signed Willis Meehan from 2022
  2. I

Regarding Barrett

After watching panthers win there 4 games this year and 3 of them scoring a lot of points , do use think barret actually had a big part in there attack last year? Panthers lost few experience players in there side and don’t have barret there as there attacking coach like was said previously and...
  3. I

Sign of ado carr early release?

Nine storm players raced back to Melbourne before the boarders close accept for ado carr , use think its a sign his having an early release? https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/calm-before-storm-nine-players-make-border-dash-before-christmas-20201221-p56p9e.html
  4. I

Josh mansour to bulldogs?

Been seeing nick cotric and josh mansour together a lot might be a sign of him coming to the dogs also seen a video on sunset brothers Instagram him asking mansour if his at the dogs next year the signs on mansours face looks like he is coming
  5. I

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

https://instagram.com/stories/joshaddocarr/2446531355091651193?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1q46p59o8pmzy
  6. I

Dwz going out of his way , good read

https://www.stevedabliz.com/dallin-watene-zelezniak/
  7. I

Corey Harawira-Naera Back on Instagram

Use reckon that is signs of him not getting sacked? Posting on a story of team mate renouf toomega
  8. I

Bad recruiting

It really upsets me seeing all other nrl clubs recruiting marquee players and the bulldogs are just loosing there chances with a lot of good signings that could of had
  9. I

Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

BULLDOGS IN TALK WITH SEMI RADRADRA
  10. I

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Panthers happy to release Maloney to ESL.

just reading an article about panthers happy to let him walk away from the club before his contract ends , would anyone be interested with him at the dogs?
  11. I

Social Media Willie Mason wants Dogs to sign Segeyaro

Ex bulldogs player willie mason wants segeyaro signed up ASAP , what’s your thoughts?
  12. I

Tim Lafai

I bumped into tim lafai at my my mates barber shop in Wollongong, we had a chat and a good laugh , I was telling him to come back to the dogs , he said honestly I loved the bulldogs and I didn’t want to leave but des was an absolute asshole , he was telling him he was so stubborn and...
  13. I

ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT WOODS & tedesco

Wests Tigers pair James Tedesco and Aaron Woods poised to meet prospective rival coacheshttp://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/wests-tigers-pair-james-tedesco-and-aaron-woods-poised-to-meet-prospective-rival-coaches-20170412-gvjrzv.html
  14. I

If Greenberg was still our CEO?

Would you think if Greenberg was still our CEO , we would of already had a decent full back?
  15. I

Don't worry about signing other players worry about us winninlet's forgot about

let's forgot about signing players and focus on our team , we got a good roster to win a premiership , no point of chasing players and not wining!
  16. I

Nrl bulldogs have a big signing announcement today!!

@mapsports: Big signing news for @NRL_Bulldogs to be announced today. #nrl @bulldogsmembers @NRL
  17. I

JT wife gave birth

Jonathan Thurstons wife gave birth, I doubt he will miss tomorrow's game
  18. I

Canterbury legend Hazem El Masri believes Ben Barba could return an even more devasta

Canterbury legend Hazem El Masri believes Ben Barba could return an even more devastating player if he can put his off-field problems behind him. As revealed by Fairfax Media on March 14, Barba will mark up against Greg Inglis when he makes his return against South Sydney at ANZ Stadium. In...
  19. I

Ben Barba's heartache and conflict of being a Bulldog superstar

BEN Barba calls his split from childhood sweetheart Ainslie Currie a "mutual" decision, professes an undying love for his two children and admits he likes nothing more than a beer with his mates. Just four days before his world came crashing down last Monday, the Bulldogs fullback sat in a...
  20. I

Andrew Webster: Bulldogs star Ben Barba's a good guy burnt by spotlight by: Andrew We

FORGET about the poisoned chalice of hosting the Oscars. Surely, the toughest public gig on the planet is being The Face of Rugby League. We don't mean to make light of the predicament Ben Barba finds himself in as he grapples with a break-up from the mother of his two daughters and...
  21. I

2013 trial vs jets

Hey does anyone know if there going too be any live coverage of the trial this Sunday?
  22. I

Slater won't let illness ruin plans for big day

Slater won't let illness ruin plans for big day BRAD WALTER September 28, 2012 Star fullback Billy Slater has thrown a scare into the Melbourne camp before Sunday's grand final after falling ill last night. Slater did not join teammates on The Footy Show and Storm officials said he had been...
  23. I

Dogs want roosters opener at ANZ

CANTERBURY and Souths are embroiled in a row over superstar Sonny Bill Williams as tension builds in the countdown to Saturday's grand final qualifier. The Bulldogs have angered Souths by trying to pinch their traditional season-opening local derby against the Sydney Roosters next year...