Tim Lafai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itziby

Waterboy
Reaction score
I bumped into tim lafai at my my mates barber shop in Wollongong, we had a chat and a good laugh , I was telling him to come back to the dogs , he said honestly I loved the bulldogs and I didn’t want to leave but des was an absolute asshole , he was telling him he was so stubborn and controlling, u can’t even have a joke with him , his like he destroyed the club big time and it’s going to take a very long time for it to rebuild back up , he knew he was going to get sacked so he started to destroy the club on purpose more towards the end ,

But yeah Lafia is a champion wish him luck with the dragons it’s a disappointment seeing him playing for the draqeens but aleast they play with heart and going better then any team atm they may choke but still out do us

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew several staff members in our club media role that left because they hated the environment. Pritchard also told me in person how much he hated des hence why he left one year early. Had nothing to do with salary cap. That guy was the worst thing that could happen to our club and the more I hear directly from people affected the more clear it was how stupid the board was to stick by the dickhead...

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Frank Pritchard said the same when he wanted ennis gone, apperently the team was dirty as. Frank confronted des n soon later he got a tap on the shoulder.
Des is scum of a human.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stupid Thread............. time to move FFS

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lafai would of been a better option opposed to signing Hopoate. Yes, he a bad season but has heaps of promise. I’m glad he is killing it at the dragons. Will never forget that semi in 14 against the storm. Killed it.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lafai was awful his last season here. But agree on the Des aspect.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lafai was shit in his last year here because des made me put around 30kgs on.
His muscle gain had nothing to do with Des, Lafai has been a fitness freak for the best part of the past 7 years and just didn't know when to stop bulking.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank Pritchard said the same when he wanted ennis gone, apperently the team was dirty as. Frank confronted des n soon later he got a tap on the shoulder.
Des is scum of a human.
I had a chat with Eastwood a few weeks ago at Liverpool JBHIFI and I must confirm he too said the same about Des, that dude had favourites but all agree he tore our great club apart, not sure why ppl are blaming Dibs 100%, when GreenBUG needs to take blame too, wasn't he CEO who signed the clown?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had a chat with Eastwood a few weeks ago at Liverpool JBHIFI and I must confirm he too said the same about Des, that dude had favourites but all agree he tore our great club apart, not sure why ppl are blaming Dibs 100%, when GreenBUG needs to take blame too, wasn't he CEO who signed the clown?
Greenburg made the decision we all would've made at the time. Dib/Castle on the other hand made the unforgivable decision of re-signing the idiot when we all knew his time was up.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Greenburg made the decision we all would've made at the time. Dib/Castle on the other hand made the unforgivable decision of re-signing the idiot when we all knew his time was up.
No I would disagree we should have learned from what happened at Manly, any coach who likes to back ended contracts is looking at short term gain and plan to not stick around long term, Greenberg and co should not be desperate and should have known better!

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I would disagree we should have learned from what happened at Manly, any coach who likes to back ended contracts is looking at short term gain and plan to not stick around long term, Greenberg and co should not be desperate and should have known better!
No one knew about manly’s cap issues until a couple years after Des left

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember .. no matter what des got paid in the end from us it still doesn’t change the fact the mighty bulldogs beat his side in the grand final in the mid 90s he was crying and I know he will never get that back. What goes around comes around, his day will come.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The style we played in 13- till present was haslers doing it’s rammed into these core players minds hence why most players who left us have gone better Ennis clearly hated it and it frustrated him.
I would like a to have a beer and a chat with josh Reynolds on What he thinks of Hasler cause a few times when he was asked by media he bit his tounge

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafai was always going to be a good player, had a lot of potential an it’s not at all surprising to see him doing a Great job for the queens !!

Status
Not open for further replies.