Search results

1. cassyau

Moore hints Holdsworth may not play next week.

Actually mate they did not read what you posted Blade Dog now TC-Bee heard them mention on the radio that Barba may have injured himself he just mentioned that. And a very lovely bloke by the name of Crusader came on and so very nicely repeated what you made up about him doing his acl joiint...
  2. cassyau

***camp quality donations***

oh ok perhaps it has been updated then. There has not been much change in a week then. It has gone up up bit now it is on $264
  3. cassyau

I don't think it has been updated I have donated since that amount last week and it does not show yet
  4. cassyau

Ellis in second row despite replacing Hodgson

The second article says in a hope to boost the experienced void left my Hodgeson. Maybe Matto you should learn to read and stop being a tool
  5. cassyau

1 week

what's the matter are you going through banning withdrawals
  6. cassyau

Todd Greenberg: Discipline will save Bulldogs

you are going to be in the poo:D
  7. cassyau

Taumata sacked by Storm

great photo. Used to always wonder how the hell he didnt bite his tongue off. Always sticking it out
  8. cassyau

suicide

Yes I agree with you Leesee. Although I think some cases of suicide are selfish. The ppl you are talking about are not exactly in a logical state of mind and when they get to that point they can't see an end to their pain
  9. cassyau

Att mods

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus
  10. cassyau

happy bday keefy

happy birthday have a good one
  11. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

Since I can't register back MrCharisma, I've asked cassyau to pass this on... Almo is right, the initial costs associated with the Blue'N'White forum were through him. When I decided to leave The Kennel, I told Haztrick of my vision of Blue'N'White and days later I find out that Almo is looking...
  12. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

i was actually referring to the bots not the webhost security. Which the webhosts are currently looking at
  13. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

fortunately they have a very good security system there and very few of them get in so far. Many try but dont make it in. Perhaps TK could ask Merk what he is using. I am sure he would tell them or maybe they know of something better. No reason why we cant help each other instead of fighting...
  14. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

ok I stand corrected lol
  15. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

nothing could go down as much as that:p
  16. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

do you have a problem counting it only went down yesterday and yes it didnt come back up last night that doesnt make for a few days
  17. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

lmao Curry always make me laugh..But I dont want a girlfriend:p but well said, I see your point totally
  18. cassyau

Ben Godberts

Unless it was someone in his account he was on last night
  19. cassyau

ATTN : Mods - New sign-up issues .....

i thought I read somewhere on here that you cant you hotmail addresses anymore. Not sure though
  20. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

I think so Roddy it is an absolute outrage. I am suprised your mum was not disgusted
  21. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

lol Rodzilla what did you expect it is the only way anyone can beat you:p
  22. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

thanks mate thats really nice of you
  23. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

thanks mate you to:)
  24. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

I think maybe you did not read it properly. It was not rabbits doing that to chickens I dont think that is even possible. And it wasnt just the word masterbation it was the context you used it in and you werent banned because you asked be to be you were banned for abusing a mod. In hindsight...
  25. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

It was not about beastiallity and I am happy to talk to you about this but not on herel. As I am not bringing bnw stuff on to the kennel and it was not just the word masterbation
  26. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

oh sorry luke his msn was set to busy and do not disturb unless urgent so I though he was busy fixing things
  27. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

merk is busy at the moment luke and will not be reading this at present.
  28. cassyau

Almo is a bad bad man..

mate just because one person, or ppl who have been told that by that person, told you that does not mean it is true. I have heard both sides of the story and that is all I am going to say on the matter. I am not going to start bashing Almo or anyone else for that matter.
  29. cassyau

Ben Barba / Kimmorley

thats good to hear
  30. cassyau

oh the irony

31. cassyau

oh the irony

now that is how things get twisted, pple making up things and twisting others words
  32. cassyau

Kevin Moore Interview

yep i saw it too:D
  33. cassyau

Kennelers signature phrases/action

lmao roddy so proud to have made your list:banana:
  34. cassyau

Dear Over Zealous Moderator Luke

thats quite ok. Thank you very much
  35. cassyau

thank you boots but I would hope that that button would include such things:)
  36. cassyau

yep I found it
  37. cassyau

so where do you turn it on and off?
  38. cassyau

didn't even know there is a place on google to turn it off. There would be many that don't I would have thought because many ppl use computers but don't really know the ins and outs of things
  39. cassyau

I just listened to the 4 Greenberg interviews

Well there was certain posts that were deleted from here that were quite vulgar I think you are saying that the person that posted them is a really great bloke because he is a one of the most passionate bulldog supporters. Correct if I am wrong. So I guess what I am saying is I don't hold...
  40. cassyau

just a question Ryde does being a passionate bulldog supporter give a person a right to make vulgar comments? Does being a passionate bulldog supporter excuse them from poor behaviour? And I am not saying Matto made vulgar comments or that his behaviour was poor in this thread at all
  41. cassyau

exclusive interview with luke turner

yeah uderstand that is obvious what I don't understand is why you can't still just look at the forum without contributing. Mr C has just told me that he doesn't care if you view the forum and that all questions should be directed to them. I am just trying to find out why you can't view it.
  42. cassyau

oh ok so it actually says you are banned than. ok then have asked matt if he banned you and he said no. I wiil ask the others
  43. cassyau

yeah I know you are saying you are ip banned but I know there are members that are ip banned that still view the website. I dont think you can view the lounge but the rest can be viewed by anybody as long as it is as a guest. What do you get when you try to go to the site?? Is it that the...
  44. cassyau

matto would this happen to be after they upgraded. Because some had trouble then and had to delete there cookies and remove the site from their bookmark if they had it there. Because what you are telling me just doesn't make sense to me because anyone can view it as a guest even a banned...
  45. cassyau

cant you view it as a guest?????
  46. cassyau

if that is the case you should still be able to view the site
  47. cassyau

I just tried for you and its not having any problems loading for me
  48. cassyau

Wait a minute ..... I'm Almo !

what does sfi stand for
  49. cassyau

spoken from the wise man himself lmao someone's a little smarter than some:D:p
  50. cassyau

lol thats a good one he's not banned
  51. cassyau

oh so sorry but I had to lmao at this thread
  52. cassyau

I can't believe I'm asking this ...

ha no problems here davo it must not like you:p
  53. cassyau

you proboably need to delete your cookies or something. I don't know much about computers but that is what someone told me when they upgraded the official site and that worked for me
  54. cassyau

It is working dogkat
  55. cassyau

PS3 Help

you don't think ppl might tell him certain things that are said on the kennel. I assure you they do
  56. cassyau

PS3 Help

mitch haztrick rarely reads the kennel. Why dont you just go and pm him and tell him what he told you hasn't worked and ask him if he has a receipt.
  57. cassyau

TOP DOG The Steve Mortimer Story

keep an eye on ebay you will find it. They come up quite often. Go very cheaply unless they are signed
  58. cassyau

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

you agree that I am a spoil sport. :p to you:D
  59. cassyau

sorry for being a little cynical but I don't believe the SBW rumour for a second. Would be happy to be wrong. But Greenburge has repeatedly said that the club will not take him back.
  60. cassyau

ewwww lol I suddenly lost my appetite
  61. cassyau

no can I get it off ebay too
  62. cassyau

yeah I got it off ebay too. Cost me all of $1.00 plus postage. Great read
  63. cassyau

mmmmmmmm Choc-Top sounds good do you share:D
  64. cassyau

Spotted Brett Kimmorley and Lee Te Maari

boy you guys sure know how to pick on a girl.. I think she goes to training and that is how they know her:p
  65. cassyau

Your Life - In Pics

ok I don't have a camera so you will have to imaginge. 1. Letterbox. a group of about 70 2. Item in my kitchen - kettle 3. My backyard - don't have one 4. A pose using only left hand! - purses lips ummm don't know about that one. 5. The best part about my car - the keys 6 My pet...
  66. cassyau

Kids and Cigarettes ...

never been asked. Have been asked for money though. A group of kids asked me for some money once to ring his Mum so he said. I gave him the money and he walked straight into a takeaway shop and bought some chips with it right in front of me. I'm like wtf why didn't you just tell me the truth...
  67. cassyau

The Bulldog Curse

I don't believe Thurston and Price left on particularly bad terms
  68. cassyau

Should the Bulldogs put Ben barba into first grade???

I don't think Barba is ready just yet and I don't think throwing him in too early last year did his confidence any good. So I would like to see him spend some time in NSW Cup but would love it if there was improvement enough in him during the season to come up to first grade
  69. cassyau

The Bulldog Curse

Ouch. Well I guess I guess that does make him one unlucky dude. Thank you Captain and a happy new year to you too and that sounds fantastic to me.;)
  70. cassyau

The Bulldog Curse

yeah what happened to him?
  71. cassyau

Fact !

lol now thats the best one. Actually I will admit i didn't read most:p
  72. cassyau

Someone care to explain?

ha so sorry I just could not resist. I assure you my fingers hovered over the keyboard for quite a bit before I posted it:p
  73. cassyau

Someone care to explain?

are you suggesting Boots has a pigbenis:p
  74. cassyau

Where will they be playing?

I don't think Dean has been retained
  75. cassyau

Carols in the domain

lol Kurry it wasn't all like that. Your Mum is right the Demi Hines one toped the lot that one was brilliant. Worth it just for that. P.S How's the vodka going:)
  76. cassyau

matto says on the BDP that his source now says that Stagg has signed so he has done a backflip
  77. cassyau

More cheapshots by Daily Telucrap

lmao too late I got a real shock when I opened that one
  78. cassyau

Email i got..

wow you sure know how to make a controversial thread. I don't think he was out of question in asking the question. But I don't know whether it is true or not that all Muslims believe this. Maybe someone on here can tell us if they do. If so even you would be in danger Boots because as an...
  79. cassyau

Good idea. Unfortunately you can only do it by credit card. I will do it as soon as I can find what the hell I did with it.
  80. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

If it is Almo he was banned. I am not sure that it is though
  81. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

who are you
  82. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

Come on Almo put an end to it. It is just provoking more garbage
  83. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

ok I am confused now is this Almo or Hasoon. If it is Almo it is time you stopped possessing Hasoons body. I could say more to that but I will not because that would make me a hypocrite
  84. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

Thankyou Captain although it is not my site. I do not so much have a problem with ppl saying stuff against the site. It is only a website after all. It is just when it gets personal it upsets me
  85. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

I am not defending bluenwhite or its members they just happen to be from bluenwhite and members. I am speaking up to poor behaviour to other people no matter who they be and what I have said in the past I felt was poor behaviour. I also think what Almo did last night or this morning whenever...
  86. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

berries I did not defend Almo in what he said
  87. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

Captain Kickass there was just as bad things said by Davo about Haztrick. I agree with you it was out of line. Almo should not have stooped to Davo's level but it was not without provocation. There are two sides to every story. Again I do not agree with Almo saying that to Davo. I also do...
  88. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

I thought hammer was a nickname or something. I did not realise that it was another poster. I just meant that you were who he was referring to
  89. cassyau

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

happy birtthday bulldogstar
  90. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

captain kickass I would imagine
  91. cassyau

Barba 2 Repesent Dogs In Sprint.

so does anyone know who won. it would have been run by now wouldn't it
  92. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

lol mikey is that a search for the perfect body
  93. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

it came back up for a few hours. Then went back down again with a notice saying it would be back up in 24 hours. So there must of been some sort of problem they are fixing. I don't know
  94. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

lol Rod
  95. cassyau

Bluenwhite dedded?

it is being upgraded xeno
  96. cassyau

Bulldogs.com.au update

if you are referreng to profiles and things being updated you might have to wait just a little longer. Be patient I don't think it will be much longer. It's only December after all
  97. cassyau

Barba 2 Repesent Dogs In Sprint.

oh no its contagious
  98. cassyau

Bulldogs.com.au update

It wasn't back on line for long. It is down again`