Att mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can u please delete my account, if thats not possible, ban me forever.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't blame you mate, this place is like a lunatic assylum.

What a turn off it's becoming

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can u please delete my account, if thats not possible, ban me forever.
cmon mate, dont let those guys get to u, ur entitled to be on here as much as the next person, and ur also entitled to ur opinion...

I know this is about the hate campaign going on, just report it, the silly season is nearly over, league discussion is just around the corner.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
He will be back under another account.
Actually you know what, i feel for Hasoon in this a bit because he isn't the main sh*t stirrer.
Some things that were said last night were absolutely disgusting but if it made the kennel a better place i think me, GB and Hasoon should all get banned for life

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I think what you guys don't realise is, you're all good people, you just have differing views. I have differing views with a lot of people, does that mean I go off at them, argue, make threats etc.? No. And I'm not talking on the net. I value their opinions just as much as I value my own. We can all learn from each other if we just took a minute to sit back and think about what they're saying, rather than just jumping on our little high horses, or should I say high chairs.

I dunno man, it all comes down to maturity in the end. In time you'll realise your own mistakes as well as other people's, take those instances, and leave them behind.

If you could just agree to disagree, or not quote/reply to each other at all, there would be no problems in the first place. Nobody is right and wrong here, it's all 50/50. What I would like to see here is just people getting along. It's ridiculous the amount of crap that goes on, and trust me, you just look like fools to everyone else. The more you guys go for "ownage", the more everyone else loses respect for you.

I don't mean to get in the middle here, but I've had a few experiences in life that have taught me a few things. Even the biggest of enemies, can become the best of friends. I propose you guys log off for a few days, let things cool off, then come back here, or on msn, and have a constructive discussion. Solve everything.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I think what you guys don't realise is, you're all good people, you just have differing views. I have differing views with a lot of people, does that mean I go off at them, argue, make threats etc.? No. And I'm not talking on the net. I value their opinions just as much as I value my own. We can all learn from each other if we just took a minute to sit back and think about what they're saying, rather than just jumping on our little high horses, or should I say high chairs.

I dunno man, it all comes down to maturity in the end. In time you'll realise your own mistakes as well as other people's, take those instances, and leave them behind.

If you could just agree to disagree, or not quote/reply to each other at all, there would be no problems in the first place. Nobody is right and wrong here, it's all 50/50. What I would like to see here is just people getting along. It's ridiculous the amount of crap that goes on, and trust me, you just look like fools to everyone else. The more you guys go for "ownage", the more everyone else loses respect for you.

I don't mean to get in the middle here, but I've had a few experiences in life that have taught me a few things. Even the biggest of enemies, can become the best of friends. I propose you guys log off for a few days, let things cool off, then come back here, or on msn, and have a constructive discussion. Solve everything.
Probably the smartest things said.
I've tried being good lately but last night was sickening to think someone would accuse my bro of threatening his own gf.
It really was low but you're right, i will happily ignore these people from now on

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
what happened.
Night time kennel is a bad place
They accused my brother of being Zaber and threatening to rape his own GF.
GB insisted many times it cant be ruled out and would not be surprised if it was my bro

B

Ben Godberts

typical Game Breaker. A jihad on Game Breaker. Were any cards pulled

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
going on the kennel at night is like charlie the unicorn going into candy mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.