exclusive interview with luke turner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Bumped into John Skando the other day up the shops. He remembers me from Sanity.

Do I get paid for this ? Where can I send the transcript ?

K

KL

Thanks Haztrick.

your journalistic skills are unmatched in any area of port macquarie.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whos luke turner

whos going to care enough to read an interview with luke turner?

i hear theres a kid playing for st marys in the under 15s thats pretty good. maybe he'll interview him next?

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haztrick thinks he's going to be starting the next gettyimages i think lol

do the pics have "copyright the pie eating king" on them? that would be appropriate

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
I can't load the website. Any reason why not?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
if that is the case you should still be able to view the site
I mean IP banned hahahaha. Never signed up or sent a post once ever LOL.

Someone get a screen shot.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
cant you view it as a guest?????
Never been a member or poster. Never even tried to sign up for an account :grinning:

Did send one post on another website asking a question though.

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never been a member or poster. Never even tried to sign up for an account :grinning:

Did send one post on another website asking a question though.
matto would this happen to be after they upgraded. Because some had trouble then and had to delete there cookies and remove the site from their bookmark if they had it there. Because what you are telling me just doesn't make sense to me because anyone can view it as a guest even a banned member. Davo does all the time

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
matto would this happen to be after they upgraded. Because some had trouble then and had to delete there cookies and remove the site from their bookmark if they had it there. Because what you are telling me just doesn't make sense to me because anyone can view it as a guest even a banned member. Davo does all the time
I'm IP banned. Never signed up for an account. One of the two bosses has said someone may have used my IP address, which is unlikely. I signed another site where I posted one question (about the actual article and game - totally harmless). I wouldn't mind seeing it and more so if the player is a local junior as I'm looking after our Junior League content this year.

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm IP banned. Never signed up for an account. One of the two bosses has said someone may have used my IP address, which is unlikely. I signed another site where I posted one question (about the actual article and game - totally harmless). I wouldn't mind seeing it and more so if the player is a local junior as I'm looking after our Junior League content this year.
yeah I know you are saying you are ip banned but I know there are members that are ip banned that still view the website. I dont think you can view the lounge but the rest can be viewed by anybody as long as it is as a guest. What do you get when you try to go to the site?? Is it that the website can not be found????

Status
Not open for further replies.