Search results

1. Stark Industry

All this talk about our GF inexperience ...

This is a home game for us. How many games has the Storm played at ANZ in 2012? Storm beat us by just 2 at their "fortress" early in the year and that was off a seeming knock on prior to try. Dogs showed them up at Mackay winning convincingly. We have won 16 out of last 17. In short: Dogs will...
  2. Stark Industry

The Melbourne Storm know they must stop Ben Barba if they are to stop the Bulldogs

They tried to stop him in Mackay. Including Cameron Smith who tried a coathanger tackle as Barba approached him at full speed on his way to setting up the try of the year. They tried...
  3. Stark Industry

What's worse in 2012: Refereeing or Channel 9 Commentary?

I agree about Voss. He's the best in my book: witty, quick and puts Gould in his place when he needs to. As for commentary not being an issue, I'm afraid with the Nine Network winning the rights to televise NRL for years to come you're kidding yourself if u actually believe that. This aging...
  4. Stark Industry

And he does that by saying, "You can't do that" over and over ad nauseum. Well of course. Understandable. If you are a simpleton.
  5. Stark Industry

Or the races. Mustn't forget the races.
  6. Stark Industry

Exactly. It's amazing how you read a game so differently to the commentators when you are at the ground watching it without their interpretation. For example, I was at the match on Saturday . Yesterday I watched the replay and Gould made the statement, "the Dogs are really rattled" in the first...
  7. Stark Industry

Channel 9 commentators are among the harshest critics of NRL referees this year. They spend a lot of time moaning about bad calls during their live coverage. Added to that Ray Warren is on TRIPLE M radio station and regularly offloads his gripes regarding refs on the listeners instead of...
  8. Stark Industry

Grand final halfback? You must be kidding

Asotasi does have a rather large head.
  9. Stark Industry

How did Beastwood not get MOM

I think the real momentum was when their halfback Reynolds went off injured. That knocked their morale for a six. You could see that Souths went nowhere after that. Eastwood for mine.
  10. Stark Industry

Eastwood try

Eastwood was the man tonite. Just quietly.
  11. Stark Industry

Eastwood try

Glad I went to the game and didn't have to hear Gould's brainless bleatings. Instead, I had surround sound as tens of thousands of Dog supporters went ballistic. Six tries to one right? How were Souths ever the better team?? Gould is on drugs.
  12. Stark Industry

How did Beastwood not get MOM

Eastwood. Even up in the nosebleed seats he stood out from the rest.
  13. Stark Industry

All the attention on souths

Thought the Rabbits' defence was suspect. Their attack had plenty of zip but then again Canberra's forwards were out of their depth. Was it my imagination or was it a big 10 metres from the refs??
  14. Stark Industry

Showering after Gym

Probably because it leaves a huge wet mess on the floor which he is unlikely to clean up. At least that's what happens at Bass Hill Plaza when one one of the shop managers carries out his ritual.
  15. Stark Industry

Graeme @ Watmough ''Let's go again, son!''

That was what lead to the melee where Graham ended up saying what he did. Graham actually recited some Hamlet into the appreciative Manly forward's ear.
  16. Stark Industry

Sneaky Tongue

Gasp! No. The two threads are an apocalyptic sign. The world can now end..
  17. Stark Industry

Sneaky Tongue

yeah thought I saw that smile. Best halves? Foran got smashed by Reynolds on the night with a couple of bell ringers. Nuff said.
  18. Stark Industry

Sneaky Tongue

Haha. Touché.
  19. Stark Industry

Greg Alexander you're a knob!!!

Actually, the channel 9 commentator went on about that same thing too. Might have been Sterling -which makes sense since he hates the Dogs.
  20. Stark Industry

Sneaky Tongue

Anybody else see Ben Barba poke his tongue out at Dale Cherry Evans as he went in for his try?
  21. Stark Industry

3-2-1 Dogs Vs Manly

Ennis Morris Eastwood
  22. Stark Industry

Michael Ennis - 2012 Discussion Thread

ennis is simply a machine out there tonight. He just tackles and tackles. He pulled off a beauty on t Rex Williams in the first half and cut him down near our line. Whilst Rob Farah shone during Origin this year, Ennis is shining right now at the business end of the season. I know what I prefer.
  23. Stark Industry

Watmough, King, Stewart and Matai.

It just so happens this was what I kept shouting from my lofty seat at the game tonight. All fellow Bulldog supporters agreed. And so I reminded the exiting Manly fans below that from the balcony I was at. Ah, very therapeutic.
  24. Stark Industry

Dene Halatau - should he be in Finals team?

Halatau must be in team. He still remembers how to tackle. Don't think his injury was amnesia.
  25. Stark Industry

Staggering sign

Beautiful. That's one for all the paranoids and cynics posting on this thread.
  26. Stark Industry

Shedding some Light on last weeks Result

I totally concur. I said it here last week when every man and his dog was hitting the panic button after the Raiders loss. That tigers game took its toll; it was physically demanding and emotionally intense. Yes pun was intended.
  27. Stark Industry

Are we due for a loss ?

We were due for a loss a few weeks ago, but it was postponed.
  28. Stark Industry

Just how good is Ben Barba?

By that, I meant some of the mongs making comments on the story.
  29. Stark Industry

Just how good is Ben Barba?

Not everyone thinks he's a shoo-in for the Dally M. http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/canterbury-bankstown-star-ben-barba-set-to-take-on-his-mentor-wests-tigers-five-eighth-benji-marshall/story-fn2mcuj6-1226449780186
  30. Stark Industry

Ben Barba having an MRI?

So did he go in for, like an MRI, yeah?
  31. Stark Industry

Stagg's ready to end the party if he can't play on at Bulldogs - SMH

And how good was he in that game against Manly when Keating went off injured. Keep Stagg!
  32. Stark Industry

Cronulla Sharks snare Jonathan Wright from the Bulldogs

Amen to that. I don't see what he has done other than defuse a bomb or two. He slows down whenever he comes to the defense. A timid player whose best asset is his low mistake rate but other than that not much else. Adios amigo.
  33. Stark Industry

Injury updates

Yet to see Johnathan Wright break the opposition line. Has anyone seen this phenomena yet?
  34. Stark Industry

Consolidated Des vs Refs Discussion Thread

Loved watching big Willy Mason standing hands on hips at the in goal after the fourth try within 15 minutes. His face said it all.
  35. Stark Industry

The Dogs are also killing. Killing teams with the ball in their hands!
  36. Stark Industry

And as a result of that 4th penalty Uate scored Newcastle's first try at the stroke of half time.
  37. Stark Industry

Watching the replay on laptop. Just heard this after that 4th penalty in a row for stripping. It was on the last tackle and the Knight player was obviously trying to offload the ball but was held by 4 tacklers. A bulldog player says, "Why would we strip it?" A very good question since the Knight...
  38. Stark Industry

Hi all Canterbury Bulldogz FANS!!!

Hi MrDogz, enjoy your stay in the Kennel ... And if you hzve any problems, let me know...
  39. Stark Industry

Who is the biggest Grub?

Luke Burt. Just kiddin'
  40. Stark Industry

Long time lurker first time poster

Welcome Mccawsome, Enjoy your time here...I look forward to reading your posts. Any problems let me know.
  41. Stark Industry

Besides Manly...

Funny thing is... the first match of the year against Panthers was a real challenge. They gave it to us and in the end I dont know - with the little possesion we had- how we got home.
  42. Stark Industry

Hold on parra !!!

How are Cowboys travelling?
  43. Stark Industry

Besides Manly...

I'll be at this match!
  44. Stark Industry

Besides Manly...

Yeah. I just watched the second Souths game. They had us in a spot of bother when they had good possession. Somehow our defense has become near impregnable this year. We can hold out anyone.
  45. Stark Industry

Besides Manly...

... who was our toughest opposition this year?
  46. Stark Industry

I like Hugh Jackman but...

Hahaha. And maybe a new coach. Preferably taller than 5 foot...
  47. Stark Industry

Butthurt awards 3-2-1

The Voice From the Hill, in contrast, was like the Voice of Reason.
  48. Stark Industry

9 years and counting...

Bulla Bonjour Bienvenido Shalom ..... Haha
  49. Stark Industry

Aiden Tolman - Discussion Thread

Loved that banner at the game tonight in heavy metal style writing: "Iron Aiden"!
  50. Stark Industry

I like Hugh Jackman but...

... was shattered to see him at the game tonight wearing a Manly scarf. Oh well, he was good enough to smile when Barba ripped the game away from his team in the final minutes...
  51. Stark Industry

James Graham - 2012 Discussion Thread

Hats off to a legendary performance. Graham, Tolman and Eastwood carried the team on their humungous shoulders tonight!
  52. Stark Industry

3-2-1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

3. Tolman 2. Graham 1. Eastwood
  53. Stark Industry

Aurora, Colorado Massacre

Guy had a mask and actually threw a smoke bomb into cinema before opening fire into the cinemagoers. I think he thought he was Bane.
  54. Stark Industry

If one of our halves gets injured...

Stop embarrasing yourselves talking about a jinx, people. What are you all, Transylvanian villagers?? Go chew on a garlic or something. Or start a thread called "what if we win the 2012 premiership", you superstitious rabble.
  55. Stark Industry

Bulldogs Vs Manly Live Match Thread !Spoilers!

All that from Wright's stupid pass when we had momentum...
  56. Stark Industry

Bulldogs Vs Manly Live Match Thread !Spoilers!

Kasiano hurt by Jason Kings head!
  57. Stark Industry

Manly fans : Give Hasler the respect he deserves

Most likely, they are in reality upset over the fact that they lost a coach that could have won them more grand finals.
  58. Stark Industry

9 years and counting...

Factor Equis, te gusta la cerveza?
  59. Stark Industry

What a finish!

That would do it.
  60. Stark Industry

2012/2013 confirmed transfers

Suarez is still with Liverpool. He is being regarded as such on BBC website. They reported that he got into some hot water after an interview where he stated calmly that Man U run the FA. He's only stating the obvious there.
  61. Stark Industry

Our team to face the Sea Eagles

We're playing this match at the just the right time for us. Dogs are strong mentally and physically. We can meet the Brookie challenge and set ourselves up for a big finish to the season.
  62. Stark Industry

Bryson Goodwin - 2012 Discussion Thread

Bryson Goodwin Noticed a few comments here that appear to be critical of Bryson Goodwin and some suggesting it would be good to not re-sign him. I also noticed a few opinions here rating winger Jonathan Wright highly. I am keen to discuss this matter. In my opinion, Goodwin is valuable for...
  63. Stark Industry

Eels team to face Bulldogs.

I thought that about the Tiges on Friday. Then I looked at my TV screen and behold it was 20 all!
  64. Stark Industry

Jaimee Rogers here ...

Has the personality of a faded welcome mat.
  65. Stark Industry

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Heard the rumor of Folau on channel seven news. Haven't heard he is staying with the ping pong game. Is he or isn't he??
  66. Stark Industry

G'day from Stark Industries

Appreciate it, Stoofy!
  67. Stark Industry

Thanks Mr Invisible
  68. Stark Industry

Cheers Cheka!
  69. Stark Industry

Thank you!
  70. Stark Industry

Yeah thanks, mate, for taking notice. Im a defender of the faith for dogs and fir the blues! Haha
  71. Stark Industry

Rnd 16: Dogs Vs Storm Match Thread

Don't have radio or Fox. Enjoying the game right here. Haha
  72. Stark Industry

Rnd 16: Dogs Vs Storm Match Thread

Right on, bro. Let's not forget him yet!
  73. Stark Industry

Our best centre of the past 20 years?

Nigel all the way. Remember that night he got 5 againt Souths and even some of their supporters stood up and clapped him. Great guy in person too. Introduced me to a shy looking greenhorn called Asotasi at Cronulla in early 04. Told me Roy was a guy to watch out for. But where is Lolesi? He...
  74. Stark Industry

cry2.jpg

What in the almighty is this thread about ? Or shouldn't I ask! Who's Bagdhatis and what is their crime? Haha
  75. Stark Industry

Thanks bro
  76. Stark Industry

Kris Keating - 2012 Discussion Thread

Couldn't believe it when the Dogs bought him originally. Today I'm a believer. He is enthusiastic and seems to make breaks thru defense line fairly regularly. Has made more than a few tries thru that enthusiastic approach. Can't fault him too much at this stage of the year.
  77. Stark Industry

That's the opposition; an organization with no product. Much like Parramatta Eels.
  78. Stark Industry

I AM the Avengers Iniative. Haha
  79. Stark Industry

Hi people. I have been reading the Kennel for a while but just now decided to join. I usually leave comments on newspaper sport blogs and like to now chat with some ravenous Bulldog supporters. Peace.
  80. Stark Industry

Greg Eastwood - 2012 Discussion Thread

He also smashed Soward and pummeled him in the in goal area for Dogs to get another six from the linegoal kick. I enjoyed that...