Geoff Toovey photoshop/meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Four surgeons are taking a coffee break. The first one says,

"Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered."

The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is colour-coded."

The fourth one says, "I prefer Sea Eagle players. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and arses are interchangeable."

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could someone make one with Tooveys hand covering his mouth looking thoughtful captioned "They need water. Why don't i go down and give them all water" Maybe with a second pic of the guy with him captioned "It worked when Des was here."

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Four surgeons are taking a coffee break. The first one says,

"Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered."

The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is

The fourth one says, "I prefer Sea Eagle players. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and arses are interchangeable."
Absolutely true.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Photoshopping Womanly onto that guys jersey is pretty skillful

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha!! That's great.

Reminds of today when I was talking to my boss. He was bragging about the Tigers make under 20s final. I said no one even likes under 20s....besides Brett Stewart Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.