Greg Eastwood - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm the possibilities...

I'd like to see Halatau & Eastwood or Eastwood and Payne covering the lock position, and put Stagg back in the Second Row.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
God I love it when I eastwood regaining his form... He was on of the best forwards in the game at one stage, and We seen a glimpse of his potential rising once again..

I think his fitness isent there yet as he dident play much against the storm. I cannnot wait untill hes back to %100. We are finally starting to see some positives

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Straight out front rower these days, Stagg is a much better in the 2nd row

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
on the gameplan last night on 1HD the rumour guy said eastwood was told to look else next year and is on the outer! i thinks this guy is full BS tbh it cant be true.

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
on the gameplan last night on 1HD the rumour guy said eastwood was told to look else next year and is on the outer! i thinks this guy is full BS tbh it cant be true.
That fck from the gameplan also said Tony Williams to the Eels!!!

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Eastwood was on the outer des would not have promoted him to start at 13. I certainly hope Des keeps him at lock.
Also I have heard nothing official about his hammy injury.
Someone posted he would be right for dragons. Any confirmation of this?

C

chipandchase

The salary cap is a juggling act, I'm not sure what he is but he was bought at s time when we weren't going very well so probably on overs
He'd have to be on 250 to 300 easily, at the time he was a nz rep don't forget.
Tbh we could get both tapau and finnucane for his money, that's the way is go if we were struggling for money

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
If Eastwood was on the outer des would not have promoted him to start at 13. I certainly hope Des keeps him at lock.
Also I have heard nothing official about his hammy injury.
Someone posted he would be right for dragons. Any confirmation of this?
Yep, dogs site says he will be ok for Round 15. Against the Rabbits, he was named because they were awaiting results from his scans. The game plan though are not the most credible source of information, they were speculating about Tony Williams going to the Eels, and he had already agreed to terms with us.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought he has played well for us this year thus far. Hopefully he doesn't start to hit average form if his decision to go is true.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
imagine if he hit his 09 form!
Yep, getting sick of waiting, I hope for his and our sake he gets back to his rampaging self but please get rid of that silly shuffle before hitting the defensive line Greg!!
Very hard to tackle if he hits the defensive line at full throttle and off loads.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure played like a guy on the outer tonight, very ordinary game

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm he saved a try right on full time, and put on a hit up the other end that turned over possession, I thought he had an okay game tonight.

Stark Industry

Waterboy
Reaction score
He also smashed Soward and pummeled him in the in goal area for Dogs to get another six from the linegoal kick. I enjoyed that...

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What injury did Eastwood have yesterday?
Any word on recovery time etc?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Congrats to Eastwood and his wife on the birth of their baby boy this morning. Greg was not injured yesterday, he will play against Parra.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh ok congrats can't wait to see Beastwood back in the team Stagg is el pathetico

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Oh ok congrats can't wait to see Beastwood back in the team Stagg is el pathetico
Stagg is a workhorse mate. 1 average game doesn't warrant a drop. If anything Beastwood will come in for Stagg who is injured now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.