Search results

1. LordSidious66

News Nrl360

I'm surprised the dope didn't bring a tiger into the studio. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  2. LordSidious66

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Hethrington vs. Mahoney for Wrestlemania. Book it Triple H!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  3. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

You can't rule on a forward pass. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  4. LordSidious66

Yeap. Odds are against us again!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  5. LordSidious66

It's a shock to see CrittaMagic69 call out the refs. Hell has frozen over!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  6. LordSidious66

Good to see the refs being called out on here!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  7. LordSidious66

Yeap. We are still copping the bad calls. CC has to blow up!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  8. LordSidious66

Ref keeping Newcastle in the game. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  9. LordSidious66

Ref keeping Newcastle in the game. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  10. LordSidious66

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

Unless we get a front row forward then no. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  11. LordSidious66

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

He will get dropped halfway through the season. [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  12. LordSidious66

They all sounded like the "Lion King" Hyenas when they were running on the field. [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  13. LordSidious66

It's so dumb. Sexton plays well and doesn't get picked. Yet Hutch plays so bad and doesn't get dropped. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  14. LordSidious66

Yay more of Drew biden!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  15. LordSidious66

Dad and I were one of the fans who booed them off the field at half time. I criticise the refs a lot, but that performance was on the parodies on the field. I reckon that game forced the club's hand in culling half of our roster. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  16. LordSidious66

I'd even play the clip of our fans booing them off at half time when they played us the first time. That will definitely remind them. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  17. LordSidious66

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Wouldn't make a difference. We need to be reffed fairly in games first. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  18. LordSidious66

Drew biden might get dropped. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  19. LordSidious66

Drew biden at 7?? Ewww brother!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  20. LordSidious66

Sexton at 7, Sexton at 7. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  21. LordSidious66

No Source Trey Mooney

Don't worry guys. One mistake and this place will eat Mooney alive. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  22. LordSidious66

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Yet Klemmer did two blatant cheap shot and your're defending it? Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  23. LordSidious66

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

They are more quick to sin bin us over minor shit yet slow on others. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  24. LordSidious66

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

He should never have been dumped in the first place!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  25. LordSidious66

He's literally a younger version of Joe biden. He just trips over a lot. [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  26. LordSidious66

Reed Mahoney is a liability

All refs allow the opposition to do what they want when they play us. I've been saying this for years. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  27. LordSidious66

To the ref's credit, he allowed the game to flow, and he didn't make it all about himself like some of the others do. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  28. LordSidious66

He is on the same levels as biden with the amount of times he trips. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  29. LordSidious66

Cameron Ciraldo

What?? People complained on here in 04 when we kicked ass??
  30. LordSidious66

I know that. I'm not at blaming the ref at all. I'm just saying that alzz normally starts a thread on the ref after a loss. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  31. LordSidious66

Dudchinson ewww brother. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5PzUqTJDI9/?igsh=M2hiejA2YjJ1b3Qy Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  32. LordSidious66

Hell has frozen over. He hasn't criticised the ref. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  33. LordSidious66

Dudchinson is like that fly that won't go away. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  34. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Dude, the 2nd try pissed me off even more. There were a shit tonne of dogs players around Smith and Coates, and they still scored. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  35. LordSidious66

The try was a double movement but our shit first half defence stuffed us.
  36. LordSidious66

The last try from storm was a double movement. But the first two from the storm should never have been scored.
  37. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

The last try was a double movement from Storm. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  38. LordSidious66

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  39. LordSidious66

That was a double movement Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  40. LordSidious66

Seriously Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  41. LordSidious66

Let's go!! Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  42. LordSidious66

Not one penalty for us. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  43. LordSidious66

I'm glad I'm not the only one saying this!! Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  44. LordSidious66

I thought there was instance earlier where Xerri should have passed to JAC!! Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  45. LordSidious66

Should have gone to the Xerri/JAC side. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  46. LordSidious66

Another 50/50 that doesn't go our way. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  47. LordSidious66

Dogs 1-12. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  48. LordSidious66

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

You just reminded me of this Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  49. LordSidious66

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It's good to hear Newcastle fans defend their team and give it to Sutton. Something our "fans" should do more often instead of constantly bashing the team just to look cool. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  50. LordSidious66

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

We really need to get all or most of the calls tomorrow. Bad ref calls have been a factor in our games this year. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  51. LordSidious66

News Gould drops cryptic clue over star forward’s future

Mate, I remember listening to Spencer Lenius' podcast with Mansour explaining how "God made" him choose Roosters over the dogs. He was so monotonic in his answer. Curran obviously wants to be here. Leniu doesn't seem like he doesn't even want to be at the chooks. Sent from my SM-A235F using...
  52. LordSidious66

Yeah, but Wilson and Kikau are the kind of guys who would do anything for the club, unlike the other two whingers. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  53. LordSidious66

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

I remember the meltdown on here when we missed out on him. Looks like the club made the right decision. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  54. LordSidious66

You're right. We haven't got many options. I am surprised Tracey and JAC have been named. I thought they wouldn't be ready for this game. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  55. LordSidious66

I'm surprised JAC has been named. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  56. LordSidious66

Don't agree with Crichton at fullback. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  57. LordSidious66

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

It's a shame Gerard Sutton handed the good Friday game to them on a silver platter. :( It would have been so satisfying beating them. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  58. LordSidious66

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It was as if he couldn't be assed to review. I'm pretty sure it was a double movement. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  59. LordSidious66

In our game last night, Atkins literally was doing his best to give the chooks the game. Two of their tries seemed suspect to me. The Joey Manu "double movement" try was a shocker. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  60. LordSidious66

I'm glad people are noticing. He's looks so creepy. Imagine randomly waking up next to that. [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  61. LordSidious66

No Sutton to bail the pricks out. He must be itching to go out there and help them. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  62. LordSidious66

No pedo face to help souffs!! Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  63. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

The NRL sure tried their best to give another one of their golden children the win. They made it so obvious. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  64. LordSidious66

Dad and I knew it was a double movement at first glance. Yeap, he didn't mess around to confirm the bloody thing. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  65. LordSidious66

The bunker should be dropped. How the heck did he miss the Manu double movement? Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  66. LordSidious66

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

This should be 3,2,1 vs. the Roosters, Ref and Bunker. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  67. LordSidious66

This will make you feel better

We literally had to play the Roosters, a corrupt ref and bunker, and literally rose against the odds to beat them, and people on here still whinge? This forum amazes me. [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  68. LordSidious66

What a 30th birthday present. A doggies win!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  69. LordSidious66

Mate, Manu wasn't a no try. He also knocked on, but somehow we got penalised. Yes, our defence wasn't the best, but the refs shouldn't be gaslit. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  70. LordSidious66

Atkins and Smith were doing their best to try and get them the win. Some of those calls were head scratching. Manu's try was a double movement. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  71. LordSidious66

My goodness, Atkins and Smith nearly handed the roosters that game. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  72. LordSidious66

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Atkins and Smith rorters joint man of the match. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  73. LordSidious66

CC needs to explode. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  74. LordSidious66

Manu's try was a double movement. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  75. LordSidious66

The parodies have been put on notice by a premiership wining halfback. Love it!! Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  76. LordSidious66

Dad, my mate and I are on our way to the game. Hope we win. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  77. LordSidious66

This is so accurate. [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  78. LordSidious66

If that was the dogs, it would have been a no try. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  79. LordSidious66

Our tries would have been checked and incorrectly overturned if it was us. [emoji20] Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  80. LordSidious66

Preston is a true bulldog

Sounds so delicious. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  81. LordSidious66

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Hopefully, one or both of Xerri and Sexton play. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  82. LordSidious66

Official Gus on Twitter

We will have to see the team list for confirmation. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  83. LordSidious66

I like eating Salmon itself. Pretty good stuff. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  84. LordSidious66

Kautoga is playing this week. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  85. LordSidious66

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Yeap or the "fans" who take a dig at the club every chance they get. If we were treated more fairly by the refs this past month we would have won 2-3 or all of our games. We need to start defending the players more. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  86. LordSidious66

That's what I meant. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  87. LordSidious66

[emoji23][emoji23] https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5PzUqTJDI9/?igsh=M2hiejA2YjJ1b3Qy Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  88. LordSidious66

Yet we are stuck with Salmon. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  89. LordSidious66

Fridays weather

We will probably just do the one-out flat b.s again. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  90. LordSidious66

News Las Vegas 2025 - Yeah baby !!!

A good thing. Going to Vegas is the least of our problems. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  91. LordSidious66

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

We don't get any of the 50/50 or 80/20 calls. We get penalised for no reason most of the time, and everyone wants us to try and milk penalties?? It's the last thing we should be doing. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  92. LordSidious66

Official Gus on Twitter

My friend. What's to say we might be able to pull off some upsets wins before rd 12? Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  93. LordSidious66

As I said, the team needs to get its fingers out of there asses and perform. That's all they need to do. Do that, and they win. It's that's simple. Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
  94. LordSidious66

Hope he keeps Salmon out once Preston returns. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  95. LordSidious66

Fek Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  96. LordSidious66

Official Gus on Twitter

*shutter* Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  97. LordSidious66

Official Gus on Twitter

Hopefully, he can improve his discipline. He seems to be getting suspended regularly. Now that I have said it I'll probably be spinebusterd through a table shortly. [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  98. LordSidious66

Crap. He is a bigger jerk than pedo face. Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk
  99. LordSidious66

You're saying there's a chance that CC will GROW a backbone and make last minute changes?? Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk