OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Last year 108-6 Newcastle from the 2 games...
I just want to win I don't care how or by how many! Those 2 games especially the 66-0 was the lowest point of the Bulldogs in decades!
They better put these scores up in the change rooms to remind everybody put them to the sword this time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I really like this bloke, seems to be able to articulate himself well, understands the game well and performs well on the field, good things ahead I think
Got a future in sports media :grinning:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

2004 jerseys back in stock for those who missed out

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They better put these scores up in the change rooms to remind everybody put them to the sword this time.
I'd even play the clip of our fans booing them off at half time when they played us the first time. That will definitely remind them.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seen some highlights from last years encounter. That performance can’t be justified in anyway whatsoever. How half that side was in grade god only knows. I’m with other posts, if were to gain any momentum and have any slim chance of contesting for finals, this is a must win game. No ifs or buts, win at all costs.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seen some highlights from last years encounter. That performance can’t be justified in anyway whatsoever. How half that side was in grade god only knows. I’m with other posts, if were to gain any momentum and have any slim chance of contesting for finals, this is a must win game. No ifs or buts, win at all costs.
Dad and I were one of the fans who booed them off the field at half time. I criticise the refs a lot, but that performance was on the parodies on the field. I reckon that game forced the club's hand in culling half of our roster.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We just need to target Adam idiot, the bum can't tackle, can't wrap up the ball, and even salmon will make 20 PCM if idiot tries to tackle him

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the game I’ll be there with the young one cheering on. We need to win this if we have any chance of beginning our form after the bye.

Knights
Bye
Tigers
Panthers

we need the maximum 6 points so we can have a chance to drop a game against Penrith and still be close around the top 8.
Yes agree. CC talks about the boys now having belief in what they are doing. However if unlucky, narrow (“brave”) losses continue, that belief will rapidly dissipate & we will see a repeat of 2023.
A couple of solid back to back wins will do wonders for confidence in our system. Looking at the personnel in our full team I believe we should have a top 8 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would bet my left one that 66-0 loss to the knights has been a hot topic at training all week.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That'll come in 2 years, we'll be title contenders then and smash teams
Yeah maybe but I get the feeling Ciraldo would want it as much as I do, and knowing we have the bye next week he will have the boys Frothing for this game I think we hit top gear Sunday.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ciraldo is still here.
He knew he had bums last year

Press conference this year, he said he didn't complain about ref decisions last year because he knew we had to work on our ourselves first

Revenge will come bro, patience. Let's just build a solid foundation this year

CC seems the patient type

Status
Not open for further replies.