1. Stringer

2017 Australian Open Campaign

Horses for courses
  2. Stringer

2017 Australian Open Campaign

Upsetting Radwańska is now out.
  3. Stringer

Greyhound racing to be banned in NSW

Some of the report was based on facts that have since been proved fraudulent. It seems simple to me, if every greyhound bred has an ID number then the racing body should be able to regulate it easy enough and do audits. Life bans / Jail time for anyone proven to be doing the wrong thing i.e...
  4. Stringer

Greyhound racing to be banned in NSW

I've owned and bred several dogs over the years and can account for every pup. All the people I'm involved with in the industry I believe do the right thing. Plenty of trainers I know from Lismore to Coffs have spent 100's of thousands transforming their properties which will now be worthless.
  5. Stringer

Pokemon Go WTF is it??

Haha will-ennium
  6. Stringer

2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

1172, won my H2H by 100 points but spewing about SJ's score as captain.
  7. Stringer

Is Tony Williams Worth It?

Ethan Lowe
  8. Stringer

869 with Graham, Aiken, Thurston, Cooper and frizell left. Hopefully climb the rankings again after a hopeless round 13.
  9. Stringer

I jumped on him a few weeks ago when RTS went down, he has been steady but scored big last round.
  10. Stringer

They turned KE into a search engine

I engaged in intercourse with your spouse or significant other
  11. Stringer

Sits here grinning moronally
  12. Stringer

20 trades left.... only 13K in the bank. C. Smith / J. Friend J.Graham, J.Paulo, J.Trbojevic, D.Saifiti G.Cooper, T.Frizell, J. Aloaia, T.Harris, L.Brown, A.Elliot M.Mbye / J.Thurston A.Milford / K.Nikorima J.Croker, S. Radradra, E.Aitken, K,Holland, T.lolohea, K,Auva'a, J.Bowen...
  13. Stringer

Best villian thread

14. Stringer

Did Anasta's Commentary Piss Anyone Else Off?

After 20 mins I changed over to nine. It's the first game I've gone away from fox all year.
  15. Stringer

Any news on Lolohea ? Lost him and Te Maire this week....
  16. Stringer

Who is your favourite Dogs Player

Mbye and Graham.
  17. Stringer

Garvey debut?

Their game plan was to target him and he tackled his arse off. Very hard to knock his effort
  18. Stringer

Made that same mistake
  19. Stringer

Infant Jerseys

Just had a quick look at other teams and most seem to have their 2016 home jersey available in sizes 0 - 4. Bulldogs team store had size 4 jerseys a couple of weeks ago but all sold out now by the looks of it.
  20. Stringer

Infant Jerseys

Was just wondering if it was normal for the team store to run out of these so early in the season? Was hoping the get one for the young fella for Easter.
  21. Stringer

Hahaha love that quote
  22. Stringer

Don't let the name throw you Jimmy.
  23. Stringer

Dad, The Heathen's Getting Away.
  24. Stringer

Come on!!
  25. Stringer

The Simpsons in Everyday Life.

Talking about the Super Bowl at smoko - AWWW... the Denver Broncos This one gets a run once a week also - Then, I will hug some snakes! Yes, I will hug and kiss some poisonous *snakes*!
  26. Stringer

Recommend-A-Movie Thread

One of those shows that gained a massive following once it was cancelled, bit of a shame. They have been playing the whole season on channel V as well, so many actors that were just starting out. Apart from the obvious ones - Ben Foster, Samaire Armstrong, Rashida Jones, Jason Schwartzman...
  27. Stringer

Survey of 2016!

Snog, Marry, Kill one of each celebrity - who are they? Snog Natalie Dormer, marry Alexandra Daddario, kill: Jessie J A realistic question, if you won $1,000,000 in lotto, what would you spend it on (granted it's not that much money nowadays)? Sell up and move to the country and train greyhounds.
  28. Stringer

Excuse Me, I Ordered a Zima...

Well, it's not quite a mop and it's not quite a puppet, but, man- So, to answer your question, I don't know.
  29. Stringer

Star Wars The Force Awakens Discussion (Warning...Spoilers)

I think rey is 100% Luke's daughter and she received training at the school before kylo destroyed it. I reckon his army you see in the premonition is some of the jedi he has turned from the school. I was happy enough with rey beating a heavily wounded kylo if this is the case because he will...
  30. Stringer

Beer Appreciation Thread

James Squire - 150 Lashes or 9 tails White Rabbit - Dark Ale
  31. Stringer

Top 8 predictions

Cows Warriors Broncos Raiders Roosters Dogs Storm Sharks
  32. Stringer

New Phone

I brought the Z5 about a month ago for a change and love it. Battery lasts 2 days, phones easy to use, camera takes great photos.
  33. Stringer

Best Line in Cinematic History?

Wooderson: Say, man, you got a joint? Mitch: No, not on me, man. Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
  34. Stringer

Simpsons Question

The pta dispands..... Hey, what the hell you doing with my money inside your house Fred.
  35. Stringer

The Simpsons in Everyday Life.

fiddly dee that will require a tetanus shot
  36. Stringer

I wasn't a fan of this before but I think it's worth a try...Mbye to fullback

IMO it's not a dumb idea at all. He played most of his juniors at FB for Noosa until the dogs signed him.
  37. Stringer

Dogs v Gronks - Friday 7 August

R Yeah still available, I'll let you know when I recieve it.
  38. Stringer

Dogs v Gronks - Friday 7 August

I've given a some tickets through work, so if someone would like my ticket I receive for being a Qld member let me know.
  39. Stringer

Team of the decade 2005-2014

Pretty much agree, except Willie and Roy didn't play 50 games after 05. Maybe Jackson and Tolman Come in?
  40. Stringer

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

I've started watching Ray Donovan, i reckon that's pretty good.
  41. Stringer

Likely/Your NSW team

Isn't Grevsmuhl a Queenslander
  42. Stringer

What famous people do you look like?

Tom hanks
  43. Stringer

Pet Fish: fresh water, salt water and everything in between

I've got a 400L marine set up in lounge, 2 tangs, clown pair and a snow flake eel. I've always found aquariums relaxing and it's better than most of the crap on TV.
  44. Stringer

Bulldogs 9s

This!
  45. Stringer

OFFICIAL: Brett Morris joins Bulldogs #twinning

Love the members first emails
  46. Stringer

Which Jersey will you wear tomorrow?

1995 or 04 heritage. Does anyone know where u can still buy those 1938 retro jerseys ??
  47. Stringer

James Graham !!!!

Pretty much summed it up, poor form from Brown.
  48. Stringer

Destiny Review (PS4)

Cheers mate was going to buy this game but it got so many bad reviews online I wasn't sure, I'll give it a go now.
  49. Stringer

Boyd?

Another media cock up, he didn't want a pay out figure he just wants the 3rd party deals that are owed over the last 2 seasons
  50. Stringer

final season s.o.a.

Al: Hey, Peg, you gotta start taking more care of the house! these plants are all lifeless and limp. Peg: Maybe they'd feel more at home in the bedroom Al.
  51. Stringer

Kennel Dad's.

Congrats mate! My missus gave birth to our first on the 12th on August. Little Patrick and Mum are doing well.
  52. Stringer

How bad has phil gould been for panthers?

I think we can say now that Gus has been a success at the panthers?
  53. Stringer

Att: KE & Assassin

Have you heard of the app Quiz Up? Basically you can vs your friends or random people around the world on different topics, TV shows, music artist, etc, then the more you win the higher your ranking in Australia and the world goes up. I expect you to be in the top 10 for the Simpsons and...
  54. Stringer

Corey Thompson!

What I don't understand is we had a perfect opertunity to trial Moses who played his junior footy at fullback or Thompson who looks dangerous in open space. Instead we put Morris there who is clearly playing injured in a position where he has to cover the most distance. it's just odd.
  55. Stringer

Brad Thorn plays past 40

Absolute legend. Has done it all
  56. Stringer

the NEW simpsons thread

No dice
  57. Stringer

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 23 | Bulldogs v Parramatta

Lafai having a blinder !!!
  58. Stringer

Add to the sentence 3 words at a time

Yaya coco jambo
  59. Stringer

Not checking id
  60. Stringer

Farrahs anal virginity
  61. Stringer

Ministry of sound
  62. Stringer

Infinite monkey theorem
  63. Stringer

When are we gonna test Moses Mbye at Fullback?

He was playing FB for Noosa when we signed him but since coming to the dogs hasn't played a game there and has been groomed for other positions.
  64. Stringer

On family feud
  65. Stringer

Bring out the young guns

Can't blame Moses IMO. defending out of position and playing against one of the best play makers the game has seen.