Garvey debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its like Des gave him free reign to play as he wished. Plus his service from dummy half was shit, kept messing up our plays with passes off the mark.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Their game plan was to target him and he tackled his arse off. Very hard to knock his effort

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Service was poor..but his defence and kicking game was sharp. Scored will in SC for me lol. Hopefully we see an inprovement next week. May need to give him a spell next week though, looked buggered.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
whats your thoughts? I loved his kicking game........but it would have to be the worst service from dummy half I seen so many balls passed above the forwards heads, behind them, a long the ground and every second pass was some stupid no look dud

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ease up on him he played well for his first game, great defender

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who else do we have as a back up hooker? Move Reynolds to hooker and someone else in the halves? From what i hear Garvey played shit. I didn't get to watch the game my Foxtel box blew on Monday and we don't have normal tv :(

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Granted he was solid in defence but his service was deplorable from the get go. Don't know if he was a bit overawed or the pace of the start got to him. Anyways, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Service was "ok". Killed all our plays. Tackled and ran hard. Very solid effort though. A first grader.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, service wasn't great, kicking game good, needs to learn to be the last of the tackle when ending up in 1 st marker tackling position. Cost us a penalty and easy meters for the Panthers on numerous occasions cause he was getting of the tackled player before others involved in the tackle leaving us with no markers and gaps in the line.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tackling and kicking was legit. ill give him a pass on some of his passing he looked absolutely gassed

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
63 tackles is enough for me, he will get better, good to know we have a real hooker to back up the FULL 80

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who else do we have as a back up hooker? Move Reynolds to hooker and someone else in the halves? From what i hear Garvey played shit. I didn't get to watch the game my Foxtel box blew on Monday and we don't have normal tv :(
Service was poor, though that could come down the lack of combos and fitness..but he was quality everywhere else imo.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Give him some more game time, was impressed with his build and ability to play the 80 but needs to practice his service and speed of service at first grade level.

Malla

Reaction score
He was spent - but did well given his first game for Dogs and Panthers were playing well above their weight.

It was great to see him take control and kick out of hooker though. Thats one thing I wish Lichaa could add to his game...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate he did well for his debut in trying circumstances. Cut him some slack. He killed it in def, and he will gain a lot of confidence from this game.

Malla

Reaction score
He was spent - but did well given his first game for Dogs and Panthers were playing well above their weight.

It was great to see him take control and kick out of hooker though. Thats one thing I wish Lichaa could add to his game...

Status
Not open for further replies.