Search results

1. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Pressure Gauge Coach Under Most Heat

We will get better. Whether or not Barrett is the coach in charge doesn't matter. The seeds are being planted for our future but at the moment we have crop failure from past decisions.
  2. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Why Bulldogs fans should be turning up this season

I am a member Howie. They would struggle to give tickets away at the moment
  3. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Why Bulldogs fans should be turning up this season

I went to the game last week. This article fails to mention that the players need to turn up as well. These players earn big coin and a heap of them don't give a shit about the club or fans. And they are asking supporters with families and big mortgages doing it tough to go to the game and...
  4. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Opinion Just a few word's for this weekend!

Thanks for your kind words guy
  5. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Bulldogs Rebuild – CEO Aaron Warburton Confident of Success

Burton being at Penrith this season and getting game time and showing how good he plays is the best thing for us right now. This gets other players in the comp excited and Burton is doing our recruiting for us. It may be bleak and miserable this season but JAC signing with us shows we're our...
  6. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Top 8 already decided.

We need our old us vs them mentality back. It sickens me when the cameras pan to the Knights coaching box and Shrek and Bobcat are up there. It Truly shits me. These guys, Mason, Maitua etc were true dogs of War. All through the 80s and 90s and most of the 00s we were feared and teams hated...
  7. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Trent Barret to shift Averillo on the wing and bring Lewis in.

At least DWZ gives 100% each game. He needs to sharpen his skills but you can never doubt his effort
  8. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Jackson!!!

He has to do all the grunt work now that Tolman is gone
  9. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Barrett Confirms Jackson Will Play Lock

100%.Especially with Cordner out for the first 3 months Jacko has a big chance if he plays well
  10. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Poll: Who played better - Melbourne or Penrith?

Melbourne were way better, but it was a shit GF. Grand finals involving the Storm are always shit to watch
  11. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Flanagan consolidated thread.

This is true. They won 2 comps cause of Cronk. Take him out of the team and they are nt championship calibre. Keary and Tedesco should bear most of the blame as well as other senior players
  12. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Laundy Hotels plans to stick solid with Dogs despite boardroom drama

Just buy good players and lets start winning alot more games. Thats all i give a fuck about
  13. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Barrett is walking into HELL!

Great post mate. Rational and well thought out
  14. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

George Khoury the (Human Malignant Cancer )

Time for a full cleanout. Everyone gone. Start fresh. We need a V'landys type to fix this shit fight up
  15. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

100%. Lets start fresh and bring the right people in
  16. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

The only people who really care about the dogs are us fans. Everyone else has an agenda. We will still be following the club after they leave or get sacked
  17. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Okunbour needs to start next week!

He was at the game yesterday hanging around the squad in the warm up on the field
  18. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Brandon Smith

This would be a club changing signing If we get him. He is a bulldog player already and he would kill it at the dogs
  19. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Bulldogs target Panthers young gun Charlie Staines for 2021

Fuck the panferrs. They stole Api from us and their coach fucked the tigers without a second thought.
  20. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Matt Doorey

100% give the young blokes a chance in first grade. It also helps Barrett to see if they are the players that he needs. The season is done so we may as well test these guys out
  21. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Mbye

He is a talented player. His issue is he doesn't put his body on the line so he can have a long career and earn as much as possible. Then every year his contract is up he will play good to get another big contract and stay on big money.
  22. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Reimis Smith

He has been really lazy this year, but under the right coaching he could be one of the best wingers in the comp, especially with Cotric as his Centre
  23. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News 'No scattergun approach': Cashed-up Dogs happy to wait for key targets

I am going to trust the club fully on this. I was worried 2 weeks ago but they have made some great moves recently. I feel we are in good hands now especially with the Laundy family involved and Barrett on board. Congrats to the Andersons, the board, Andrew Hill and everyone else involved.
  24. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

Great point . I would have his sons involved as well.
  25. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Has Napa played one good game at all?

He was a bludger at the Roosters and he has gotten worse here
  26. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

DWZ

He had a whole off season and 2 months off during the break and he has still not learnt how to catch a ball
  27. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Luke thompson

In what he has shown in 40 mins, we need to get rid of Napa and Tolman and get some more dynamic forwards
  28. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Jackson

For the right price i agree. We need skill and real footballers in our team
  29. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Jackson

The biggest problem is that Tolman and Jackson are the exact type of no frills forward, and the good teams don't even have 1 of those. Plus these 2 guys take up so much of our cap
  30. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Opinion Kotoa vs Holland

Is Katoa a good bloke?
  31. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Board unrest

So many people have used our club for personal gain and as a stepping stone. Rae Rae, Greenburg and now the Andersons. No one really cares about this club other than the fans. We will be supporters till the day we die. I am sick of all this shit. I don't care who is in charge. Get us in a...
  32. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Opinion The board

We need some great news. We are a proud club and us fans are hurting.
  33. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Opinion The board

They better make a move soon while top players and coaches are available. If we keep Pay we will have to pay massive overs to sign mid tier players and then we will have 5 more years of misery
  34. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

few obvious signings/players positions

I agree on Bateman. He is a great player but we need to strengthen our spine first and don't need more forwards. Then with better playmakers we can get more out of our existing forwards.
  35. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

For the umpteenth time, Jackson must move to 13, permanently.

Unfortunately Jackson and Tolman are now both the exact type of player. A team can only have 1 of these like we had only Gramaldi in 2004. They have to get rid of one of these guys. Or both if they can find better players for the same coin.
  36. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Time to repay Pay: Napa says players owe debt to besieged coach

Cmon Napa. He is a representative forward and we need him to play like it. I reckon Thompson will lift Napa and the rest of our pack
  37. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Pay to be spared the axe for now... but Bulldogs’ $3m headache remains

Dib will never have any position of power at the dogs ever again because we are still dealing with his shit
  38. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Pay to be spared the axe for now... but Bulldogs’ $3m headache remains

Sure. Lets bring back Dib and get him to sign Foran on a 5 year 5 million dollar deal. While he is at it he can top up Tolman on the same deal
  39. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Leading NRL player agent Isaac Moses has accreditation cancelled

Players are allowed to leave their contracts and not pay their management fees to him
  40. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Luke Thompson quote

I hope that we can take our rightful place at the top where we belong and what we are used too.
  41. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Dean Pay’s future ‘on Bulldogs radar’ as Kent fumes he was set up to fail

We have only scored 24 points in 3 games this year. That tells you everything you need to know on how badly coached we are
  42. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Wooden Spoon

I don't expect us to win every week. But fight hard till the final whistle, play some exciting footy and give us fans something to look forward to each week. I blame the current players as much as i blame Pay. They did not give a shit on Sunday night. Disgraceful performance
  43. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Wooden Spoon

Growing up supporting the great teams of the 80s,90,and 00s this current club is unrecognisable to the great one I fell in love with
  44. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

News Bulldogs coach Dean Pay denies senior players wishes for mass changes

Why didn't the senior players go to the board and tell them they want a better coach
  45. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Consolidated Pay Thread

He has 15 minutes left
  46. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Atleast we have a squad full of good blokes
  47. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

This is pure misery. We are worse than 2002 Souths
  48. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

We can't let the Roosters sign David Fifita

Its happening. Just accept it. Roosters always get their man
  49. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

National Rorting League

So true. To win you have to legally cheat. And who are the 2 best teams at doing that. Why shock horror its the Rooters and Storm
  50. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Watch Gus on 100% Footy

Gus has always loved the Dogs. Even after we got rid of him as coach. We got him his 1st premiership as a coach
  51. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Rhyse Martin: What I must improve on for NRL return

Well if he isn't in the team for being aggressive enough, why the fuck are most our forwards still getting picked.
  52. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Doggies need to get these guys out of the team list

Tolman is a player all teams need. He can be frustrating at times, but he is a Tony Grimaldi type. Although, you can only have players like Tolman in your team if you have a heap of classy players around him, which we obviously don't at the moment, and Grimaldi did.
  53. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Dumb Dumb footy!!

How long can we keep protecting Pay by saying this is all Haslers fault?
  54. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

This is so true. Lets all remember Pay was an Australian Prop, Napa will improve so much under Pay, as Klemmer did last year.
  55. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Skill Development - Catch and Pass

Good positive post. This is what I like to read
  56. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

I wish he went to Manly. Imagine when they play us at Homebush and we could really give it to both Klem and Des
  57. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

New sponsor -- Ultimate Security

You can never keep the dogs down. The fuckers may try but we are too tough for this shit. We are coming back hard.
  58. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Adam Elliot - Respect

He is a great no frills second rower in the tradition of Steve Reardon, Simon Gillies and Robert Relf. You need guys like this in your team.
  59. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Darius Boyd Complaining

Why doesn't he complain about how shit his 1 town team is
  60. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Brett Morris signs with Roosters

I am glad both the Morris boys are going. They are good players and have been good for our club, especially Josh, but where were they last night when we needed points. They are our experienced players who should have taken over and tried to get us the win. Jamie Lyon and Justin Hodges were 2...
  61. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Foran has surgery on wrist and toe.

Just fucking get rid of this bloke. Medically retire him and pay him what we owe him. Anyone who thinks Ray Dib should be anywhere within our club again is a total flog, and this signing sums up his leadership and management abilities. What an embarrassment
  62. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Kimmorley and Toovey comments on match preview.

Kimmorley and Toovey are both voices of reason. The thing with the dogs, is when we are going well, the whole comp is going well as we have a massive fan base and will get big crowds at game Rival fans know this and, even though they hate us, respect us for it
  63. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Bulldogs forward Ofahiki Ogden’s game plan is simply to go out on field and bash blokes

I fucking love this shit. I want him to rip someones head off tomorrow night. Preferably Ricky Stuarts
  64. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

A blast from the past!

Ahh, the good old days. They will return. We are too good a club to stay down in the doldrums
  65. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Can the Tigers make the Finals after adding Moses Mbye & Robbie Farah?

How good is it that Mbye and Reynolds are no longer our problems. It is such a relief and so good for my stress levels.
  66. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

"The Bulldogs were sabotaged"

Whats done is done. At least the club has moved on and so should all the supporters. Those 3 jokers don't give a fuck about our club anymore, so why give a fuck about them. We will rebuild, we will be fine. The bulldogs are too good a club to stay this shit for an extended period of time.
  67. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Mid-Season Purchases?

I couldn't agree more. Those signings in 12 were pivotal to our success that year. Our squad has so many holes in it now, and it would be great to get rid of a few players who are not putting in and pick up some hungry players with a point to prove Our current squad has no hope of winning the...
  68. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Adam Elliot

The thing that Montoya has over Holland is height and strength. I don't get the Holland signing, he is basically the same player as Corey Thompson. But Corey was a better footballer, Holland juts kicks goals at a pretty average level. We have Holland now, but he needs to improve everywhere. He...
  69. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Was 2012 bad for the Bulldogs?

We had to win the comp in 2012. We had it all over Melbourne in the regular season, and were easily the best team all year. Des was plain out coached in the G.F. Their right edge kept jamming in on us, and all we needed to do was try a few grubbers and kicks to break their rhythm and keep them...
  70. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

No player comments to date

I find it surprising the senior players, especially Jackson and Klemmer have not put Des on the spot and and told him how crap his style is. Jackson could get a gig at any big club, so he has nothing to fear. Honestly, at the moment Jackson is too good for our club.
  71. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Paul Carter

That is very true. He couldn't coach a bear to shit in the woods
  72. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Once "The Dogs Of War" Now "The Dogs Of Bore"

Our performance this year is disgraceful, and it honestly looks like this is Hasler's 1st year coaching. He is a parasite who is destroying the soul of our club on season of a time We were so lucky to have Bullfrog all those years, and the Roosters are lucky with Politis. When Politis leaves...
  73. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Paul Carter

We need talent a.s.a.p. Try to get him now. Like in 12 when we got Inu and Perrett mid season. Our current squad can't win the comp.
  74. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Sponsor Update: Q.L.D Group

He is know known as Roy"'Blue Steel" Asotasi
  75. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Former Rooster Fined.

Good luck to him.He is a very good player
  76. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Worse Bulldogs side over the last 20 years

Glenn Nissen did score a run away try in the 88 g/f at a crucial stage in the game ,after a Michael Hagan line break
  77. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Leeds Offer Is My Last Resort : Thompson

I do not feel sorry for him. All the players and coach hate him at saints and it is his fault. He comes accross as a good bloke on t.v but behind the scenes he is a loser
  78. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Most Vivid Belmore Memory?

My best memory was when we beat the Storm in 1998 on a cold and wet saturday night to begin our incredible run to the g.f
  79. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Gasnier

Gaznier is a hack He wouldn,t cut it in the dogs squad
  80. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Mason Set to re-sign with dogs

Maitua would do exactly the same job as Anasta is currently doing. Anasta is a ball runner and does not really create for his outside men that much. His game is based on strength and power,so Maitua would do that as well.
  81. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

any1 bought the telecrap lately?

It is a better paper than the Sydney Morning Herald Fridays league liftout is great Who cares if Rebecca Wilson writes for the telegraph,just don't read her articles
  82. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Injury update :(

I am a huge Matua fan. I like the way he plays the game. I think he is better coming off the bench that starting though.
  83. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Luke Patten

How about Czizlowski at fullback
  84. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Finally..................

$2.60 for the dogs to win, The T.A.B must want to lose money. Those odds are juicy enough to bet your house on.
  85. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Anasta to the Waratahs?

We can not lose Anasta. If we still had Thurston I would not be so worried ,but If Anasta goes who else will play 5/8. Sherwin has has a pretty ordinary season so far and If it were not for Anasta we would be going alot worse. I think winning the G/F last year was a big monkee of...
  86. BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Lolesi is a legend

I would have to agree. I think Jamaal is a very good player. He is an instinctive player who Canberra wish they had never let go after losing hin and Jason Bulgrelli